Pages:
Author

Topic: International Games Prediction Thread - page 39. (Read 128718 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
October 08, 2016, 08:15:42 AM
Levski vs Galatasaray it looking this encounter has good potential for 3 or more goals, because this is friendly encounter and both teams are playing with good streak that is why I have my bet on both teams to score @1.58, this pick will be safe to place bet on this match.
legendary
Activity: 1652
October 08, 2016, 07:50:49 AM
The difficulty of the following parlay is quite high (many real good odds) but I wanted to try my luck even more this time.

Poland - Denmark Poland
Scotland - Lithuania Scotland
Slovenia - Slovakia both teams to score
Armenia - Romania Romania
England - Malta over 2,5 goals
England under Caretaker manager Gareth Southgate currently and i was wondering England performance under him and maybe they will have good results today because Malta is weak team but regarding the odds for over 2.5 goals this is too low 1.08 but if you dare pick over 3.5 goals have decent odds than over 2.5 goals
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
October 08, 2016, 07:34:38 AM
The difficulty of the following parlay is quite high (many real good odds) but I wanted to try my luck even more this time.

Poland - Denmark Poland

are you sure to take England-Malta over 2.5 goals? and just getting very poor odds of around @1.08 lol
I even dare to take more, because previous matches Malta lose 5-1.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 602
October 08, 2016, 07:03:46 AM
Germany will face Czech Republic
Germany is Very good and strong team and they have an efficient attack and very good defense and they are facing an average team they will try to provide a strong resistance in this game but Germany is playing at their home ground so i must say a win is a must have with -1.5AH
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
October 08, 2016, 06:43:37 AM
Today there is an easy encounter to make some profit Chiasso vs AC Milan, I have my bet on over 2.5 goals @1.48 because I am pretty sure this match will go up to 4 goals, AC Milan is playing with good momentum and it can make a lot of goals.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
October 08, 2016, 06:13:32 AM

Poland - Denmark Poland

i hope that you got right pick on England for goals i hope they will score 3 but considering they scored barely on last game if on this one they dont score then they wont make to World cup
this is only my opinion on this
legendary
Activity: 1064
October 08, 2016, 06:06:22 AM
And again a few picks for 2018 Fifa world cup qualifications.

Germany vs Czech Republic --> under 3.5 goals (odd 1.63)
Poland vs Denmark --> Poland wins (odd 2.16)
Scotland vs Lithuania --> Scotland wins (odd 1.39)

Why would you take under 3.5 goals for germany when it will be hard for them to get over 2.5 goals. Im not convince enough with this pick however one thing for aure, czech republic is quite tough in defending and germany might have a hard time provided that they still use their regular strategy against czech republic
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
October 08, 2016, 05:38:17 AM

Poland - Denmark Poland
Activity: 686
October 08, 2016, 04:53:38 AM
I have my bet on Ivory Coast @1.57 against Mali, I am pretty sure Ivory Coast will win this very important match today for World Cup Qualification, Ivory Coast is playing on home ground and looking stronger than Mali that is why I have my bet on it.
legendary
Merit: 1016
October 08, 2016, 04:48:00 AM
And again a few picks for 2018 Fifa world cup qualifications.

Germany vs Czech Republic --> under 3.5 goals (odd 1.63)
Poland vs Denmark --> Poland wins (odd 2.16)
Scotland vs Lithuania --> Scotland wins (odd 1.39)
Activity: 714
October 08, 2016, 03:11:14 AM
Burkina Faso vs South Africa I have my bet on both teams to score @1.95 because I think draw is looking favorite for this clash, South Africa playing with good rhythm so that it can turn this match to draw, Burkina Faso is on home ground that is why it has little high chance but draw is very favorite.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
October 08, 2016, 02:28:13 AM
Austria vs Wales over 1.5 goals 2-2 win
Moldova vs Serbia 0-3 win
Rep of Ireland vs Georgia 1-0 win
Italy vs Spain under 2.5 goals 1-1 win
Liechtenstein vs Albania 0-2 win
Iceland vs Finland 3-2 win
Turkey vs Ukraine 1X 2-2 win
Kosovo vs Croatia 0-6 win

just try my luck Smiley

Wow I did not suspect all this would win, because I just try my luck, even, I am not sure it will win, so just put a small amount.

If you put all these tips in a parlay it would of paid very nice odds, even if you put a small amount of money on it you would of won a decent amount of money back. Maybe next you should play a parlay on your tips as you never know you could get them all right again.

Yes you are right, the match today not correct all again, because the one team really disappointing and it is Latvia 0-2 Faroe Islands. I chose the home team, Latvia or draw. I never put a large amount because this just try my luck, because basically I never guessed if I make a parlay with many teams will win.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
October 08, 2016, 01:27:58 AM
We will see. I am very positive for my bets and the three matches. This is a great advantage for betters on the European world championship qualifications. There are very strong teams and very weak teams which play against each other. The odds for the strong teams are usually between 1.1 and 1.4. In accumulation they give very good odds compared to the risk.

There are some very clear matches in my opinion. For that reason, I decided to set a accumulation bet for the following three matches.

Luxemburg v Sweden      

Latvia v Faroer Islands      

Estonia v Gibraltar

The overall odds are 2.17. I bet 3mBTC.
looks a very low odds but of course it has higher chance to win , i like it
sweden no way to have draw or lost to a weaker team like luxembourg
latvia also will win easily , as faroe island not better than latvia at all
gibraltar a team that always conceded a lot of goals even estonia is not really a good team but considering vs gibraltar i bet they will win too!
ouchhh latvia lost on low odds and they lost 0-2 what a shame
sweden and estonia did they job won each
but i surprised sweden won 0-1 only i expect like 0-3 or more
too bad there is no ibrahimovic anymore i know the reason

Yeah, wtf happen on Latvia match. That was really unexpected result from Latvia, losing 0-2 by bad teams and i'm not surprised Sweden only can make 1 goal. Sweden always have low goals dude.

Good thing that it seems tyz only bet 3 mbtc for this. If he is trying to go for higher amount then he would be feeling damned by now. It was indeed surprising, latvia should have won against faroe island. No matter how great faroer island is, they are indeed much better and should have won it easily
legendary
Activity: 1232
October 08, 2016, 01:12:47 AM
Poland vs Denmark : Poland seem to be not doing good with average players they could have face competition from Denmark as they a good have young and talented squad so i think we will see both teams scoring and with Denmark getting atleast one point from this match.
Denmark won in the previous game, while Poland draw. but Poland well in scoring away by making two goals. I think Poland could win this game, but with a thin score and I prefer under 2.5 goals.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
October 08, 2016, 01:07:56 AM
Poland vs Denmark : Poland seem to be not doing good with average players they could have face competition from Denmark as they a good have young and talented squad so i think we will see both teams scoring and with Denmark getting atleast one point from this match.
In this match both teams to score and over 2.5 good options because any result can happen but I am expecting some goals from both teams Denmark can give shock to Poland as they need this win
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
October 07, 2016, 11:32:02 PM
We will see. I am very positive for my bets and the three matches. This is a great advantage for betters on the European world championship qualifications. There are very strong teams and very weak teams which play against each other. The odds for the strong teams are usually between 1.1 and 1.4. In accumulation they give very good odds compared to the risk.

There are some very clear matches in my opinion. For that reason, I decided to set a accumulation bet for the following three matches.

Luxemburg v Sweden      

Latvia v Faroer Islands      

Estonia v Gibraltar

gibraltar a team that always conceded a lot of goals even estonia is not really a good team but considering vs gibraltar i bet they will win too!

Yeah, wtf happen on Latvia match. That was really unexpected result from Latvia, losing 0-2 by bad teams and i'm not surprised Sweden only can make 1 goal. Sweden always have low goals dude.
Merit: 602
October 07, 2016, 09:08:52 PM
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
October 07, 2016, 08:00:50 PM

Luxemburg v Sweden      

Latvia v Faroer Islands      

Estonia v Gibraltar

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
October 07, 2016, 07:03:17 PM
Just take the safe bet all working as expected not too big but enough to increase ROI in competition
Getting tired expect to win with high odds but reality always failed
France v Bulgaria Over 1.5 Goals
Belgium v Bosnia Belgium
Netherlands v Belarus Over 1.5 Goals
Greece v Cyprus Over 1.5 Goals
https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=DLfYejXuGSREVWBi2YnakdVnAQ63u6hdzL
Activity: 826
October 07, 2016, 06:56:35 PM
AFRICA: World Cup - Qualification - Third stage :
Gabon vs Morocco => Morocco Win .

D.R. Congo vs Libya => Under 3.5 Goals.

Burkina Faso vs South Africa => South Africa Win .

Ivory Coast vs Mali => GG.

Senegal vs Cape Verde => Senegal Win .
Pages:
Jump to: