Pages:
Author

Topic: International Games Prediction Thread - page 83. (Read 128720 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
England vs Portugal i think both of teams will be in control in this match and they will try their tactics  i think this match will finish  under 2.5 goals
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Over 2.5 goals @2.66 is called an opportunity on this match between FYR Macedonia and  Iran.Iran is stronger than Macedonia but there will scored goals by both sides.This match will not be completely one team show.England v Portugal I am not willing to take any risk there.I don't have idea what will happen there.
Activity: 686
England vs Portugal, i think this game will get very close result and i think bet on under 2.5 goals @1.64 because very hard to predict which team is going to win this match even England is looking favorite for this match.
Activity: 700
England vs Portugal both teams to score yes @2.Both teams are playing great and good candidate to reach in advanced level matches in coming days.My expectations are to see a good fight which will make this match very interesting and worth to watch.Having this is mind I took most appropriate odd to have another reason of joy and entertainment.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Iran has done very well in the past two games winning 2 - 0 against Oman and 4 - 0 against India. So my bet is on Iran +0 @ 1.666 today.
From my opinion Portugal has pretty good chance to save this match because it is moving nice and it will be little hard for England to win this match so that i will pick double chance away or draw @1.89, as i think possible result will be draw there.
Activity: 714
FYR Macedonia - Iran well I am impressed by the performance of Iranian team so far.Tonight it is at away this has absolute ni importance so I am still making bet on money line for Iran to win.It has odds of @2.36 against Macedonia it is capable to win.This match will not be ended at draw.
Activity: 714
I think England has some good chance to beat Portugal in today match but i think over 2.5 goals @2.24 would be more better option for betting on this game, both teams playing so nice at the moment so that this will be very interesting encounter.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
England against Portugal. I think both teams will really want to win, but Ronaldo isn't playing, which is a big advantage for England tonight, even if it doesn't really help our chances in the Euros.
England should probably nick this one, maybe a late winner in a close game.

I expect that England will have less than 40% possession too!
legendary
Activity: 966
Spain has done well a few days ago winning 3 - 1 against Bosnia & Herzegovina. So I have made my bet on Spain -1 @ 1.854 moments before the kick off.

Spain has done way better than I expected to be able to score 6 goals against South Korea, and I have won my bet on Spain -1. 
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
There's a lot o great soccer games going on today. I'm especially interested in the one that opposes England and Portugal.

Of course, I do believe that Portugal will win this game. My guess is Portugal will be winning at the end of the first half!
legendary
Activity: 1442
England  VS  Portugal match between the two countries is strong and has some great players not easy to predict this match
I'm interested to bet on both teams to score bet so far England defense is not too good always conceded in the last few games

Its a very interesting match, for this match i predict portugal is going to win by1-0, even though england is full of great player but their teamwork not too good, i will try to bet under 2.5 goals

Although teamwork is not too good but they won in the last few games including against other strong teams
I'm not sure Portugal win but under 2.5 goals is a good bet
think is good to place bet both team to score cuz both team will score in this match no doubt about maybe it will be over 2.5 goals to but both team to score for me is better option on this match

Totally agree with you! Infact my prediction is England 2 - 1 Portugal! There will be Vardy tonight? If yes, maybe a 3-1/3-2 is possible too Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1666
England  VS  Portugal match between the two countries is strong and has some great players not easy to predict this match
I'm interested to bet on both teams to score bet so far England defense is not too good always conceded in the last few games

Its a very interesting match, for this match i predict portugal is going to win by1-0, even though england is full of great player but their teamwork not too good, i will try to bet under 2.5 goals
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

think is good to place bet both team to score cuz both team will score in this match no doubt about maybe it will be over 2.5 goals to but both team to score for me is better option on this match

yes looks easy to predict that this match will be over 2.5 goals and both teams to score. but I will take risks Portugal ML odds @4.20

Same here, i also have bet over 2.5  goals and both teams to score for England vs Portugal match. It will be an interesting match though. Are you guys know what is the lineup for both teams ?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

yes looks easy to predict that this match will be over 2.5 goals and both teams to score. but I will take risks Portugal ML odds @4.20
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

Activity: 924
Talking about England VS Portugal , we must consider that Portugal won last match against Norway 3-0 without Ronaldo , so i think they can score with or without him , also England won Against Australia 2-1 , for that I expect both team can score , but that depending on the first twenty minutes of the match , if we watched early goal , the match will be open for more goals .
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

im with you mate I know both teams can deliver because they have their strong line up, might be also try some coin for england hope they win but just a little bet good luck guys.
Portugal will play without Cristiano Ronaldo, he is still on holiday.  It is the right time for portugal to prove they are more than just Cristiano Ronaldo and can win without him.

Despite portugal without Ronaldo i guess portugal will win with small margin 0-1 both teams will not score.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

im with you mate I know both teams can deliver because they have their strong line up, might be also try some coin for england hope they win but just a little bet good luck guys.
Pages:
Jump to: