Pages:
Author

Topic: International Games Prediction Thread - page 92. (Read 128720 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Germany - Slovakia
This is the match that I surely gonna be watching , warm up match for both of this team
Germany have lost 3 times in their last 5 home game and Slovakia recent perform seem solid , so I believe Slovakia can hold on the pressure from Germany
Slovakia +2 @ 1.35 , with 2 goal advantage , I think I'm gonna win my bet
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Both the previous two games of Spain are draws (0 - 0 against Romania and 1 - 1 Italy) while both the previous two games of Bosnia & Herzegovina are victories (2 - 0 against Switzerland and 3 - 0 against Luxembourg), and so I will bet on Bosnia & Herzegovina +1 @ 1.927 today.
legendary
Activity: 896
The Mexico national team has been doing very well and has won all their previous 6 games, and so I will bet on Mexico -0.5 @ 1.918 today.

And the Mexico team just won another game yesterday against Paraguay, and so my bet on Mexico -0.5 has won.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
It seems Italy has some better chance to win for today match against Scotland, i think Italy is in good form and playing nice at the moment that is why i will place my bet on Italy @1.72, ML is good choice for betting to make easy money.
Despite italy has a numerous of great and famous player, italy performance on international match was not really great, i dont think italy going to win this match, i think it will end up in draw
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
I think Italy will win tonight: my pick is 2-0

They need a win to get a boost before EURO 2016. Last Games of Azzurri were really bad so there's a need for them to start playing well again.

2-0 pays really nice, give a try
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
I will place my bet on Italy @1.71 because it looking really from my point of view. I think Italy will win this match for sure.
Activity: 700
Germany vs Slovakia there is no reason for German team to play relaxed at this point.I will take it @1.36 ML and next Italy vs Scotland where home team again will be my choice at @1.72 ML.Italy will also succeed to win even it is not great form at this moment.Still better than Scotland at least.
legendary
Activity: 1064
It seems Italy has some better chance to win for today match against Scotland, i think Italy is in good form and playing nice at the moment that is why i will place my bet on Italy @1.72, ML is good choice for betting to make easy money.

I also think Italy has more bright chance to win this match and odds @1.72 looking very attractive there.

We are approaching the euro soon so every team will try their best to win the game as a part of their training so by betting on every favourites of the friendly match then probably we could secure some profit. It may not work accordingly however it is still better than risking it on a non favourites team, another team to look at would be germany and spain
legendary
Both Macedonia and Azerbaijan are not really a good team and neither of them has done great recently. So my bet is on the underdog Azerbaijan +0.5 @ 1.685 today.
Friendly matches getting some unexpected result but i will give try to over 2.5 goals @1.5 on today match Germany vs Slovakia, it looking Germany has pretty good chance to win this match because it has much side than Slovakia and i think this match will go over 2.5 goals easily.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
Hey guys are you going to bet on the international friendlies today? There are a lot of games and I honestly have some problems to pick the right matches haha  Cheesy I am liking these games though Portugal - Norway Norway +1 @ 1.95 AH Italy - Scotland Scotland +1 @ 1.6 AH and Spain - Bosnia Bosnia +1.5 @ 1.6 AH. I prefer to go for AH rather than goals today as anything could happen in the friendlies and the teams may not feel like scoring much today so. I am thinking of doing a fun parlay where I will put over 2 goals on all the friendlies just for fun and who knows I might hit something big  Grin
I chose two matches among so many scheduled for Sunday.First off like most of the people here Portugal vs Norway where a bet has been place on Portugal to win @1.66 odd in moneyline.Norway has time to win against other teams.Romania vs Ukraine double chance home or draw @1.61.That's all with my bets.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
Spain vs Bosnia & Herzegovina for betting i will pick over 2.5 goals @1.84, from my point of view Spain will try to make score a lot of goals and it has very good potential to go over 3 goals easily so that i think Spain will win this match as well.

some games that have been undertaken spain, it was minimal goals and almost always under 2.5 goals and the last 0-0 draw against Romania. but Bosnia and Herzegovina does not seem too strong so maybe this time it will be a lot of goals.
legendary
Belgium has many great players in the squad and I think the chance for them to lose to Switzerland today is pretty low. So my bet is on Belgium +0 @ 1.755 today.

The final score is Switzerland 1 - 2 Belgium yesterday, and so I have won the above bet on Belgium +0.
Activity: 686
Spain vs Bosnia & Herzegovina for betting i will pick over 2.5 goals @1.84, from my point of view Spain will try to make score a lot of goals and it has very good potential to go over 3 goals easily so that i think Spain will win this match as well.
Activity: 714
I took for me match between Portugal and Norway.I placed straight on moneyline option for Portugal.It is being at home will succeed to take this match to its name.Norway is good team but being away with some weakness can not defeat Portugal which is very strong in comparison to it.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Portugal vs Norway. i would like to place my bet on Portugal ML because i am pretty sure it will win this match.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Portugal vs Norway. Anyone here bet on Norway ? Because i think Norway can win on this match. Portugal don't have Cristiano Ronaldo. I will try my luck on Norway with a big odds.
Cristiano Ronaldo are definitely gonna miss this match because of the last night UCL and some slightly injury , he might rest till the start of EURO 2016
I'm not gonna bet on Norway ML because Portugal still have some good players , Nani , Andre Silva , but I agree Norway +1.5 @ 1.44 because Portugal don't always score lot amount of goal
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Portugal vs Norway. Anyone here bet on Norway ? Because i think Norway can win on this match. Portugal don't have Cristiano Ronaldo. I will try my luck on Norway with a big odds.
Pages:
Jump to: