Pages:
Author

Topic: International transfer - page 2. (Read 2934 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
August 30, 2015, 09:45:00 AM
better use anyother good sites with support like lbc rather than direct deal
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
August 30, 2015, 06:04:57 AM
Recently I used this app called Xoom. You can try it and tranfer through the App. They send the transfers really fast ,like in 3-4 hours. But doing so wouldn't make it reversible later, so you might want to add an escrow to the deal.

Thanks! Can you tell me, are they asking for some ID?

What's so special about what this guy is offering?

He can go with a good rate
legendary
Activity: 954
Merit: 1000
August 30, 2015, 03:20:20 AM

I would be really appreciate, if you can tell me how better send money from US to UK using bank account?

Recently I used this app called Xoom. You can try it and tranfer through the App. They send the transfers really fast ,like in 3-4 hours. But doing so wouldn't make it reversible later, so you might want to add an escrow to the deal.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
August 29, 2015, 06:40:22 PM
A bank transfer to the UK will take ages, is non reversible and expensive. There's a million better options for obtaining coins safely. What's so special about what this guy is offering?
August 28, 2015, 07:56:42 PM
Yes, send the money if you absolutely know this person and trust him. If you just met him and he promised you that he will sell you coins and he won't screw you around then please don't do it. There are much higher chances he will scam you then he will not.

If that's the case, stick around here with us and we, the community will try to help you to obtain some bitcoins.

Let us know!

Thanks a lot, i really appreciate it!
August 28, 2015, 07:49:50 PM
Try localbitcoins.com if you need them fast. If you are not in a hurry try coinbase.com.
I found this guy on Reddit, and he have a good reputation. I think i can trust him. Also he agree to start with a small batches, to make a trust for each other.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
August 28, 2015, 07:21:54 PM
Please do not make an international wire transfer to some random person just to buy BTC. There are many other much safer options. Try localbitcoins.com if you need them fast. If you are not in a hurry try coinbase.com.

Yes, send the money if you absolutely know this person and trust him. If you just met him and he promised you that he will sell you coins and he won't screw you around then please don't do it. There are much higher chances he will scam you then he will not.

If that's the case, stick around here with us and we, the community will try to help you to obtain some bitcoins.

Let us know!
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
August 28, 2015, 07:19:13 PM
Please do not make an international wire transfer to some random person just to buy BTC. There are many other much safer options. Try localbitcoins.com if you need them fast. If you are not in a hurry try coinbase.com.
August 28, 2015, 07:12:10 PM
Hi everybody! I am new in this forum and this is my first post.
I found one guy who can sell me some BTC, and he prefer to use bank transfer.
The problems in, that i citizen of U.S. while he is from UK.
I understand that i need to make international wire transfer, but i dont know how to do this one.
some people suggests me to use xe.com.
I would be really appreciate, if you can tell me how better send money from US to UK using bank account?
Pages:
Jump to: