Pages:
Author

Topic: Interview for sports bettors. - page 4. (Read 360 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
December 09, 2023, 09:48:06 AM
1- How long have you been gambling in sports?
I remember the day vividly. I did not know about bitcoin, crypto and forum at the time. I went to my bank ATM to fund my betting account and I gambled that day.

That was February 2nd, 2014.

2 -What are your worst experience in sports betting?
I used huge amount to gamble several times and I lost. I had seen gambling as a way to earn again. I used my MSc money to gamble at the time and I felt like killing myself after I lost all. Not on a single bet but several bets for several days.

3-What are your best experience in sports betting?
A day that I gambled that I did not lose but won throughout the day. It was unbelievable but it is the truth. I lost the money the following day.

4-What can you advise on the new gamblers and those who struggles in sports betting?
To have a gambling budget, which should be small, like 5% of weekly income and not going beyond it. They should gamble with the amount of money they can afford to lose.

I want to make money from gambling. That was what got me addicted. Looking for strategies to win, but realizing I am losing more than winning. My experience that time was so awful. I remember that I sold my spoit laptop and home theater to gamble and lost the money. It would have been better if I repair the laptop.

I remember I gambled with my school fee money but my dad gave me another one before I graduated. Gamblers should not see gambling as a way of making money. If they see it that way, they should not use more than the amount that they can afford to lose. Gambling should be for fun and nothing more.

I had a bad past experiences about gambling which I will not wish anyone to experience. And that is why we are here to discuss about ways not to be addicted or lose huge amount on gambling.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
December 09, 2023, 09:33:38 AM
I like to interview you guys to know more about your experience in sports betting. With this, I think we can help those newbies on what to expect and what to do in order to stay entertain in sports betting. So please follow this format of question.

1- How long have you been gambling in sports?
Ans ;

2 -What are your worst experience in sports betting?
Ans ;

3-What are your best experience in sports betting?
Ans ;

4-What can you advise on the new gamblers and those who struggles in sports betting?
Ans ;
Pages:
Jump to: