Pages:
Author

Topic: Introducing BitBay.com - Today I put an exclusive bitcoin marketplace online - page 3. (Read 2071 times)

legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
Your site is simple, fairly easy to use and has a smooth feeling.

However I don't think it is clear enough that the 'All Stuff Available", "From The World" and "Most Recently" are drop down menus.

Do you have a twitter? Also you need really need https
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Hi , why the site is not Https?!?
It can be worst for the safety of transaction and for the user info.?

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Good job. The main problem tho is still, how are people supossed to buy their bitcoins if their money is controlled?
And the amount of people aware of BTC is still too low, people is ignorant.

The bitbay marketplace is FREE to list and FREE to trade.
If we can get Greeks to sell less-needed stuff on bitbay, they'll receive bitcoin and then can buy more-needed stuff on bitbay.
Yes, the idea behind it is great in theory it could be awesome and better than any fiat market. But only when you could buy Everything on bitbay, for now there is like 10 items listed.
And one more thing, how does it work exactly, because I am worried about scams. Say: someone listed item I want to buy -> I buy it and pay him BTC -> he can scam me and grab my btc without sending me anything.

I am going to see if I can get some BTC Escrow members from BitcoinTalk involved to provide escrow services possibly.
Good job. The main problem tho is still, how are people supossed to buy their bitcoins if their money is controlled?

If we can get Greeks to sell less-needed stuff on bitbay, they'll receive bitcoin and then can buy more-needed stuff on bitbay.

Nice attempt. But, you could think of a better design. I cant even properly navigate to the bottom of your website. I am using Google chrome.

Oh thats not good  Undecided

Please try now.

Yah... better now. Still, you could think of a responsive design. Current one is fixed to the center of my screen. And the menu does not appear to be clickable, but something comes down when I click!

I'm not a fan of responsive design.
I went for this mobile first, hybrid design. Its a website laid out like an app and should work on all devices of all screen sizes.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

Nice attempt. But, you could think of a better design. I cant even properly navigate to the bottom of your website. I am using Google chrome.

Please try now.

Yah... better now. Still, you could think of a responsive design. Current one is fixed to the center of my screen. And the menu does not appear to be clickable, but something comes down when I click!

Please try now.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

Yes, the idea behind it is great in theory it could be awesome and better than any fiat market. But only when you could buy Everything on bitbay, for now there is like 10 items listed.
And one more thing, how does it work exactly, because I am worried about scams. Say: someone listed item I want to buy -> I buy it and pay him BTC -> he can scam me and grab my btc without sending me anything.

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
I wish I had a US-based international shipping forwarder.

Greeks should be posting their stuff for sale on bitbay so they get paid BTC.
First I like the design of site it is very professional and nice. There is very few products listed but it is to be expected. Site is new and the area of cryptocurrency market is a niche.
It is not ideal to sell things for BTC when list of goods you can buy directly with it is so limited. You still need to convert your BTC to euro in most cases.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
I wish I had a US-based international shipping forwarder.

Greeks should be posting their stuff for sale on bitbay so they get paid BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
Welcome to a fiat-free marketplace! 

Hopefully, one day this could be a place where everything we need to live a happy life can be located and traded for bitcoin without having to use traditional fiat currency.

If you have a moment, please take a look and feel free to give me your feedback: http://bitbay.com

This hybrid mobile app / website is fully working so if you like, you can list or trade on it now. Thanks!

Pages:
Jump to: