Pages:
Author

Topic: Introducing Btcmines - beautiful minesweeper game [UPDATE] [100 Bits Bonus] - page 4. (Read 3687 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
50 bits is too high minimum bet amount when it is in beta you should reduce it to 1 bit, 1 bit sounds more good for test this new minesweeper game, after finish this beta version hope will able to play with secure connection.

how would the calculations work with 1 bit Huh  Huh

Look at another popular minesweeper gambling there is minimum bet amount is 1 bit so i think 1 bit is reasonable amount for minimum bet but it is all up to you what you take decision about this,
https://diggit.io/
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Since your site is still in beta/work in progress, I think its better to give us some free bits to test your site. IMHO there will be nobody deposit and risk their money to a new beta site.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
the design is really simple but the whole game cought me i think its pretty cool though you need to lower minimum bet for the start of it as it was mentioned before
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
50 bits is too high minimum bet amount when it is in beta you should reduce it to 1 bit, 1 bit sounds more good for test this new minesweeper game, after finish this beta version hope will able to play with secure connection.

how would the calculations work with 1 bit Huh  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Not a copy....

Just the frontend is similar...

Rest everything I built myself..

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
soo to be more clear you just made a copy of satoshi mines yes? you just decided to change some collors from dark to bright and bam you have your own website... am i right about it?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com
its take time to load and it must be in gambling section..
and i think you should finish it first before you make an introduction.
I think that footer was creating confusion..

Changed footer "v1 This is a demo site"
to
"v1 This is a work in progress."
Yes it is fully functional..

I said demo at bottom bcoz its currently a work in progress...

Will be shifting to premium domain soon..
Just not decided on name yet.... Tongue
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Does it already work? It says "v1 This is demo site" at the Bottom.
Can I deposit and withdraw?
There seems to be some problems at least with Chrome. What browser is it tested for?
legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050
Hello all,

Here is a new minesweeper inspired game where you can make some quick satoshis....

http://btcmines.cf

Try it....

please comment and report bugs...

Also this is a work in progress..

If anyone interested i buying the script then pm me.. Tongue

Enjoy
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

.cf ? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

At least spend some money to secure a .xyz Wink
[UPDATE] SITE CLOSED NOW - NOT ALL LIKED MY HONEST ATTEMPTS Sad

IF anyone wants the current version of this script then pm me urgently. You will just need to build your own "different" ui so nobody calls it a "copy"

Hello all,

Here is a new minesweeper inspired game where you can make some quick satoshis....

http://btcmines.cf

Try it....

please comment and report bugs...

Also this is a work in progress..

If anyone interested i buying the script then pm me.. Tongue

[UPDATE] GET 100 Bits Bonus when you spend 200 or more bits!!
Only for limited period. Hurry!!

Enjoy
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: