Pages:
Author

Topic: [🔥 Introducing secure Chats 🔥] ⚤ SexService.io SSIO — Sex dating service - page 7. (Read 29484 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
sexService.io — sex dating service on a blockchain

We kindly ask to translate this important post.

sexService Chats, Communities and Free tokens

As we specified in the Whitepaper, chats and communities are very important features of SSIO application.

sexService secure Chats will be live soon

Good news is our blockchain devs have successfully realized the Chats feature in the testnet already. Messages are encrypted using Elliptic-curve Diffie–Hellman X25519 algorithm client-side, then pass to the nodes where they are forged and stored in the blockchain. As SSIO block time is 10 seconds, it is enough time for recipient to see the message. Message comes to client app encrypted also, which guarantees secured communications.

Communities is a separate SSIO wallet, which has administrator and members (like in Telegram). More info on communities to be revealed soon.

So in the nearest future you’ll get Chats in the SSIO mainnet and application soon. Chats will be available in both Wallet (can be hidden in Settings) and Dating app, and Profiles and Communities in Dating app only due to privacy things.

Free SSIO tokens

You already know that any action in the blockchain costs tokens, very small amount, but it costs. All this payments target to protect the system from mass attacks and support dPoS delegates.

So chats, communities, and profile updates cost some small amount of SSIO tokens:

• 0.005 SSIO for message
  • 0.01 SSIO for profile update
  • 10 SSIO for creation of a community

For the limited time sexService.io project will compensate such expenses to make the platform easy to adopt and free. So can get your free SSIO tokens now. After Chats, Profiles and Communities will be available for public use, you will be able to test these features for free.

To cut off the speculations, there are terms to get free SSIO tokens. They are listed on the Get sexService token page.

Get free SSIO tokens now: https://sexservice.io/get-free-sexservice-tokens/

Here is a free sexService coupon code.
How to use it: https://sexservice.io/how-to-redeem-a-sex-coupon/
R19OBAL0
Wow people surely can make the "blockchain" version on anything nowadays!! Lol. I am kinda sceptical with what this project wants to achieve, but ial always respect the team of the project who keep close contsct with their investor. OP of this thread proof just that.

I am not investing, but for those who interested in the idea, the fact that the devs team is active enough might be just another reason to convince you to put your money. As  always, #DYOR.

Good luck all!

Thank you!
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Wow people surely can make the "blockchain" version on anything nowadays!! Lol. I am kinda sceptical with what this project wants to achieve, but ial always respect the team of the project who keep close contsct with their investor. OP of this thread proof just that.

I am not investing, but for those who interested in the idea, the fact that the devs team is active enough might be just another reason to convince you to put your money. As  always, #DYOR.

Good luck all!
When will be this coin tradeble on markets?

Exchanges for SSIO tokens
It very important to offer an easy way for converting SSIO tokens to BTC, ETH, and fiat, and
vise versa. That will be realised step by step.
At first Wallet application will include option to buy SSIO tokens for popular crypto (December 2017). Next, there will
be an internal exchange, where users will be able to buy and sell SSIO tokens (Q1 2018). We’ll work on
SSIO tokens to be tradable on popular exchanges (Q2 2018).
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
When will be this coin tradeble on markets?
Here is a free sexService coupon code.
How to use it: https://sexservice.io/how-to-redeem-a-sex-coupon/
AS9BAODM

Last days to join sexService ICO.
The best token price now.
Special offer for investors.
https://sexservice.io/special-offer-investors/

2 days left to join sexService ICO.
Special offer for investors.
https://sexservice.io/special-offer-investors/

looks really interesting i saw many advertise banners about this project in alst weeks on my faucets and crpto pages Wink
now i final buyed some tokens there was 1,7$ each coins looks good Wink
hope this have a good start but i think this must have great starting traffic !

kidn regards

Thank you for the feedback.
Looking forward!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
looks really interesting i saw many advertise banners about this project in alst weeks on my faucets and crpto pages Wink
now i final buyed some tokens there was 1,7$ each coins looks good Wink
hope this have a good start but i think this must have great starting traffic !

kidn regards
legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499

Russian (Русский) Whitepaper is ready
https://sexservice.io/wp/ssio-whitepaper-ru-1.0.pdf