Pages:
Author

Topic: Introducing Storecoin zero-fee payments and p2p cloud computing platform - page 5. (Read 1259 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Yeah, how can we give a KYV for each voter of big country, for example USA, China or Russia?
I’ve read a Litepaper and it looks like a comprehensive project, I want to invest it a little. Storecoin has a lot of potential
Merit: 2
Yeah, how can we give a KYV for each voter of big country, for example USA, China or Russia?
Activity: 98
Read this info from LP: Storecoin governance institutes “one entity, one vote”, which prevents an adversary with a disproportionately large stake in the network asserting disproportionately large voting power. Any questions?
I think that the Know Your Voter process is too complicated to implement. The main problem is here: “One entity, one vote” mandates verified identities of all voters, which typically requires a centralized identity verifier to certify voter identities.
Activity: 112
Read this info from LP: Storecoin governance institutes “one entity, one vote”, which prevents an adversary with a disproportionately large stake in the network asserting disproportionately large voting power. Any questions?
Maybe they have government support? Then there are questions about the fairness of the counting of votes
It is a good project. Data is a really great use case for blockchain technology. That is why I think it will succeed in.
Your token should be named as Votecoin 😜
This project is strongly associated with politics. But in many countries, crypto is prohibited. I do not believe in this project
I do not agree. Crypto has been developing steadily over the years and the largest democracies support this movement.
If this project will be used in the elections, it will be a real democracy!
This project is strongly associated with politics. But in many countries, crypto is prohibited. I do not believe in this project
I do not agree. Crypto has been developing steadily over the years and the largest democracies support this movement.
All social networks collect data about users and some of them use an artificial intelligence (don’t forget about scandal with Facebook). That’s why I don’t have accounts in Facebook. However, I consider this project as a possible investment

well i'm in the telegram group. I believe that this project has a future so best of luck to you!
All social networks collect data about users and some of them use an artificial intelligence (don’t forget about scandal with Facebook). That’s why I don’t have accounts in Facebook. However, I consider this project as a possible investment

Very interesting diagram “Sound Money with non-compounding inflationary monetary policy”. The most funniest that they consider a 1000 year period 😂 This is a real strategic planning!
A lot of data-related projects are successful and I hope it is one off them
copper member
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Where all data will be stored? Will you use local HDDs of all users participating in the network or something yet?
Interesting project, but talking about clouds, I think about safety of data and that's the question - will my files be encrypted in Storecoin?

We published the details about the Storecoin Platform — the whys, whats and hows — in our Litepaper. It's a bit longer to read in one sitting, but the first 5 pages should give you a quick overview of our approach to decentralized cloud.

Specifically:

Data privacy and security is critical to Storecoin's existence. The question we attempt to answer is — can we ensure data privacy and security even when sensitive information is traded? See the "Privacy and de-identification protocol" in the paper and the protocol details for how we address this problem.

- StorecoinDev.
copper member
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Where all data will be stored? Will you use local HDDs of all users participating in the network or something yet?

We published the details about the Storecoin Platform — the whys, whats and hows — in our Litepaper. It's a bit longer to read in one sitting, but the first 5 pages should give you a quick overview of our approach to decentralized cloud.

All the user data (created by tokenized apps) is stored encrypted on Storecoin storage nodes called, Messagenodes. See the "Privacy and de-identification protocol" in the paper for more details.

- StorecoinDev.
Cool project and great team but there are many competitors in this area. What are the unique features of Storecoin?

See page 9 in Lite paper https://storecoin.com/litepaper
Cool project and great team but there are many competitors in this area. What are the unique features of Storecoin?
Guys, did you see their CTO?! He worked as a cloud infrastructure engineer in Apple! It inspires confidence
Hm... To be honest, I don't like iCloud, I think it is inconvenient to use. But maybe this is because of bad UX/UI.
Go via link https://sale.storecoin.com
So where to buy storecoins?
Pages:
Jump to: