Pages:
Author

Topic: Introducing The APEX Network [CPX] - Powered by NEO - page 8. (Read 21545 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I understand that value of CPX is pegged against Neo, but due to the fact that the 1 Neo is now 130,5USD and it used to be during presale 103 USD makes a big difference in single token price. -> So is it correct to say that now 1 token is about 13 cents and during presale it was about 5 cents?
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
Very interesting project! Good luck to you!
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
I find the project interesting and more because they will be based on NEO! But is it still possible to register for public sale?

No, registration is closed.

sad ,i miss this great project , thread is queit ,this is my first look .
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Apex will be the tastier version. With backing comes investment.. with investment comes development.. with dveelopment comes success and good product
Fair point. Until today I thought apex was the first on the market with this business model . But still very much a fan of the idea

Look at what facebook did. Bebo was out before it but facebook had the backing and ended up with a better product.. killing bebo
Apex has a great project and i feel innovation and development will make it better and it will be a success
Activity: 346
this is very interesting project with good mission vision. i am sure this project will be great success. i like this project
good luck
Activity: 8
Apex will be the tastier version. With backing comes investment.. with investment comes development.. with dveelopment comes success and good product
Fair point. Until today I thought apex was the first on the market with this business model . But still very much a fan of the idea
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Activity: 521
Merit: 251
I find the project interesting and more because they will be based on NEO! But is it still possible to register for public sale?

No, registration is closed.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Activity: 3
interesting..... find out more information
Activity: 392
Do i have anything to watch out when I’m doing the transaction from neon because of the smart contract thing? Or is it a normal transaction from neon to a certain neo Adresse?
And last one: how do apex token appear at neon wallet?
Activity: 392
I submitted a form without country code phone number and got the confirmation email. Resubmitted but got no confirmation email for that one. Am I ok?
Activity: 434

You do not focus on your subject. But also congratulate Apex for reaching KYC. Apparently Apex is quite confident not to deploy bounty programs like The Key
Activity: 532
Hi. i have submitted the KYC , just i want to make sure its fine. I uploaded photo of the back of my ID and a selfie of me with the front of my ID (since i could only upload 1 photo for each one. Will i have a problem?
Amazing, White list is full in 15 minute.
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Is this the first blockchain project based on NEO? Which nationalities will your KYC limit to participate in?
Activity: 202
This is absolute proof of a great development team and a very promising project; your admiration for the community is honestly so great.
Activity: 273
So the refunds are just for the private sale investor and NOT for public presale investors? right?
Activity: 434
Hello dev. Your team does not have any bonus programs and bounty programs . You have signature programs, airdrop, twitter, facebook, ...

Bonus programs and bounty programs will make the community more aware of your coin.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Why there is no devs and any answers for my questions? Im interesting in this ICO, but silent are suspiciously  Huh
Activity: 266
I like this project, it's great. I need more dev updates on cpx
Pages:
Jump to: