Pages:
Author

Topic: >>>InvCrypt.com-10% Daily Forever - 0,416666667% Hourly - Instant Withdraw<<< - page 2. (Read 6227 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Admin, what yours explanations?  Huh
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
No Risk No Fun

last widraw 3,27 but not enter my wallet admin plerase problem all member fix
i think this site is scam guys
Activity: 50
https://i.imgur.com/o5rtb9q.jpg

last widraw 3,27 but not enter my wallet admin plerase problem all member fix
Activity: 12
No longer instant and in addition to that some bullshit emails are being sent out e.g $3.69 has been successfully sent to your bitcoin account n/a.
PACK IT UP BOYS WE ARE DONE HERE.
Activity: 9
this program still paying ?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
lol was hopeful for a sec til I actually opened the email...

$5.47 has been successfully sent to your BitCoin account n/a.
Transaction batch is n/a.

invcrypt.com

Activity: 259
Merit: 100
Activity: 96
Hi how long problem complete fix ?
mib
Activity: 196
@supermoney
The admin said today:
Hello All.
A system error hosting answer from our API. We're working to fix it soon. Members please cancel your withdrawal and wait new updates from our dance. It will take some time to fix bugs

Activity: 238
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
One of my friends got scammed by admin yesterday, in addition to this they stopped paying during the night.

SCAM!
STAY WAY!
maybe you can give any details how he was scammed? it would be interesting to hear
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
One of my friends got scammed by admin yesterday, in addition to this they stopped paying during the night.

SCAM!
STAY WAY!
Activity: 96
Hello All.
A system error hosting answer from our API. We're working to fix it soon. Members please cancel your withdrawal and wait new updates from our dance. It will take some time to fix bugs

Hope it will fix soon.
Activity: 12
What a fucking joke, Didnt even last 10 days so NO ONE gets ROI. So if these sites are collapsing before even a week pasts no amount of compounding at various% or whatever strategy you want to use is going to help you. God, I really need to stop gambling.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Like scam scheme..
maybe this site will be down forever   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
Curious what kind of dance they are doing though... yuk yuk yuk
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Hello All.

the fact you posted something is reassuring. the other sites, once they run away, they don't post anything. Again you are proving you may be different than the other sites and you have been the best so far
Good luck
Activity: 50
Hello All.

Question, how can I cancel my wd if there was no cancel order in your site?  Roll Eyes

yes ,,how to cancel  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 43
Remove  everything after the .com ( /?a....) and replace it with /?a=withdraw_history

Thx dude... i appreciate it  Grin
Activity: 107
Withdraw canceled as asked.

But still be cautious until instant withdrawals are fixed...
mib
Activity: 196
 Remove  everything after the .com ( /?a....) and replace it with /?a=withdraw_history
Pages:
Jump to: