Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest bitcoins or not - page 2. (Read 1277 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 253
June 02, 2014, 03:10:31 PM
Imho, these Bitcoin related investments are worth considering: DigitalCoinfarm, Cannabit, and CoinReturn.
All three can be judged as trustworthy since they did not run with the money after their IPO, and they post updates often.
You can find them on Cryptostocks. However, Cryptostocks itself is quite shady, so staying away completely might be wiser (btw, deposits are not working atm).
And always do your own research; trust nobody on this forum, especially not me Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
June 02, 2014, 03:06:29 PM
Just be smart when it comes to investment and know what you are sending you money to.

This! Purely this.

Don't just blindly invest your Bitcoin, regardless of how much you have. Give us some examples of what you're considering, and we can give you opinions to help you make a SMART decision.

Yes there are definitely some good investments on this forum.
Just look for a few you would invest in and post them here.
So we could also take a look at them and tell you if it's a smart idea or not.
Maybe invest in a gambling website, I see alot of people like to gamble with there Bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012
June 02, 2014, 02:50:31 PM
Just be smart when it comes to investment and know what you are sending you money to.

This! Purely this.

Don't just blindly invest your Bitcoin, regardless of how much you have. Give us some examples of what you're considering, and we can give you opinions to help you make a SMART decision.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
June 02, 2014, 02:47:15 PM
Depends on what the sites were? If they say stuff like "get 3 percent back daily!" or something like that its either a scam or a HYIP which is a type of ponzi scheme that will eventually run out of money. Now you can make a lot of money of these but you can also lose all your money easily.
There's investments like coin gambling sites were you invest to become part of the overall bank and receive part of all the profits from the site. These are nice and probably safer but you won't get rich from it unless you have alot to throw in.
There's also investments such as Bitcoin lending which seems pretty ok but I haven't tried much of it.
And finally there's the stock market as there are a lot of stocks you can get with btc these days.

You can check my blog in my sig to see what I've been using with success if you want.
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
June 02, 2014, 02:40:56 PM
Some sites are proving themselves to be quite reliable; Coinbase, Prelude.io, Bitstamp, Cryptsy. I'd suggest any of them, and mostly Cryptsy if you want to try investing in alternatives to Bitcoin.

What we think about this earning method? Well, if we thought it was a bad idea, we wouldn't be here Wink
It's risky, but the reward is bigger than the risk, in my opinion.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
June 02, 2014, 02:34:55 PM
Hi!
I collect some bitcoins, and I want invest.
I saw few investing websites and I don't sure are this sites safe?
Can you recommend me some verified sites?
And what you think about this earning method?
Pages:
Jump to: