Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest BTC With US | Profit Guarantee | In Few Days Only | Starting as low as $4 - page 2. (Read 1437 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Either way you're likely a scammer and will ran away when you've reached your goal here.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
@rezilient
No i dont know about solo mining because i never did it and i have updated thread with other forum sales proof so check that out.
none because i need to invest money to get returns ran away with your money

- Fixed that for you OP

seriously why wont this guy get a red mark already
No body will run away for as low as $4 if you dont know any proof about me then shut the f*ck up
[/quote]

Anybody can ran away with even $1 it depends on what country you're living in and that $1 could be alot for someone.

Thanks for this list i am really confused why pools when one can mine solo?

You claim you've been mining for 5 years and you don't even know whats the advantages of pool mining from solo mining?

There is no guaranteed profits in Trading, don't treat us idiots here
INTRODUCTION:
I am doing BTC and ALTCOIN'S Mining and Trading for more then 5 years.Today in this service I will give you chance to earn profit of your investment in my service and best part is profit guranteed or whole refund.

FEATURES:
1.Profit Guranteed.
2.5 year experience.
3.Starting as low as $4 so that i can build trust with this community initially but generally more you invest more is your returns as i am actually doing this on multiple forums and have huge success but its my first time here so please give me chance.

gmail : [email protected]

NOTE:I am talking about bitcoins here only as you invest in it and in few days you get returns in it only.

which escrow is holding the guaranteed profit?

none because i need to invest money to get returns

- Fixed that for you OP

No body will run away for as low as $4 if you dont know any proof about me then shut the f*ck up
INTRODUCTION:
I am doing BTC and ALTCOIN'S Mining and Trading for more then 5 years.Today in this service I will give you chance to earn profit of your investment in my service and best part is profit guranteed or whole refund.

FEATURES:
1.Profit Guranteed.
2.5 year experience.
3.Starting as low as $4 so that i can build trust with this community initially but generally more you invest more is your returns as i am actually doing this on multiple forums and have huge success but its my first time here so please give me chance.

NOTE:I am talking about bitcoins here only as you invest in it and in few days you get returns in it only.

none because i need to invest money to get returns

- Fixed that for you OP

@elm > Since I need to invest your coins for returns thats why i offered $4 as least to try out.

@mexicantarget > Never registered on this forums before.

@rajat08 > Well its same story with every forum whenever i start the thread people bash me because they think i am crazy but when few people try and actually see some profit they then just keeps returning.

@rezilient > Well i guess i never did solo mining so it was a doubt.

@EngiNerd > Did it thanks

@Your Point Is Invalid > Since bro i do trading its never consistent but its usually more when people invest more like some of my customers invest $1k they get profit ranging from $100-$200 so you do the math here and as proof i can give you my other forum thread if you want.
Activity: 756
Merit: 510
Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god
Got any proof of profits for say the last month? also, how are you gonna guarantee profits?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
If your profit is "Guranteed", you should probably at least make sure it's spelled correctly. Otherwise people might get the impression that you're scamming Wink
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

You were mining for 5 years? You don't even know the difference of mining in a pool from doing solo mining?
haha, good one.

Bomb him with some negative trust before he gets any money from newbies.

You were mining for 5 years? You don't even know the difference of mining in a pool from doing solo mining?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
looks like scam to me unless escrow holds the funds, no one is going to invest.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
Since you've been around for 2.5 years, why do you post with a newbie account?
elm
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
INTRODUCTION:

FEATURES:
1.Profit Guranteed.
2.5 year experience.

INTRODUCTION:
I am doing BTC and ALTCOIN'S Mining and Trading for more then 5 years.Today in this service I will give you chance to earn profit of your investment in my service and best part is profit Guaranteed or whole refund.

FEATURES:
1.Profit Guaranteed.
2.5 year experience.

OTHER FORUM SALES PROOF: http://hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=5097730

Pages:
Jump to: