Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Bitcoin, for long time Holding - page 7. (Read 1116 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 17
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 22, 2024, 12:47:48 AM
Bitcoin was created as an alternative currency to fiat but due to the potential of bitcoin, the value of bitcoin increases with time line, and this has made people to use it more as an investment than using it for daily transactions.

Bitcoin investment is like a physical investment that needs time to grow before you can start reaping the profit, but is you just started a business and the business is in it's baby state, and you decide to start using the investment to take care of some bills, it means that the investment will crash.

This is the same with bitcoin, and this is why you must invest in a long term so that you can limit the risk and be sure of some profit in the long run. The investors that are in good profit are those that bottom during 2022 bottom line of 16k, and those that are hodling for up to two cycles now. However, it is not still late to benefit from bitcoin if you start now.

Yes you are right in that matter, Bitcoin in that matter is for real estate which as time goes on the value really increases and does not decrease. That's why if you save it for 10-15 years, it will for sure have a high value and you can be rich if you just keep saving it every week or monthly.

This way I look at Bitcoin as a long-term investment and many do. Most communities in this cryptocurrency field have been doing this for years.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 21, 2024, 11:33:47 PM
Bitcoin is the best long-term investment of all investments in terms of returns, but we should also examine Bitcoin's track record so far.
And to reach Bitcoin's new ATH, make sure it will happen, and with this we must be able to assess and have confidence that the price of Bitcoin will continue to rise and exceed its new ATH and so on.
And long-term Bitcoin investment does not actually aim to reach ATH but has the belief that after the new ATH Bitcoin will exceed the previous ATH and so on. So what I mean is, the best long-term investment in Bitcoin is without a set time limit.
And we will only execute when we feel that the highest price or the highest price we want has been reached to make a sale, after passing several ATHs with much bigger profits.
Bitcoin is the future and to reach that future it takes a very long time or until we are old, so Bitcoin is the best investment for the future, or old age which will make our lives feel comfortable and also financially secure with our children and grandchildren.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 165
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 21, 2024, 10:37:48 PM
There are many types of Bitcoin investors, some invest for long-term holdings, while others invest for short-term holdings. But one thing is true, those who invest in Bitcoin for short term are never able to achieve anything big. On the contrary, they face more losses.
Majority of the investors might not be able to make profit from buying and trading bitcoin for short time but if we are to look at some of them their are few who are lucky sometimes in aspect of making profit why buying bitcoin to hold for short period of time.

Let’s just use those who bought bitcoin when the price was between $40,000 and now the price finally hits $50,000 and above within an interval of weeks, such people can be able to take some profit from that kind of trade, it’s only those who bought and the market happens to turn the other way round that usually lose it all to the market.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 702
February 21, 2024, 10:22:15 PM
Now another big opportunity is going to come in front of us. When the price of Bitcoin will increase much more than that. So I would say, those who haven't invested in Bitcoin yet, make a final decision to invest in Bitcoin for lone time Holding now and hold until the next ATH. You invest in Bitcoin and keep your Bitcoin holdings safe, because the next bull market is going to have the power to change your life. So just Hold bitcoin for long time.
Bitcoin will continue to show maturity in the industry and it is also becoming increasingly popular among people who want to store the value of the fiat currency they own. There are always good moments in bitcoin every four years and even though those moments don't always match predictions. If someone begins to understand the journey of Bitcoin, then anyone will come and try to accumulate purchases responsibly according to the capital they have. Delay in getting involved in it will only make us fall further behind and actually make other people closer to the next ATH.

Bitcoin does not only talk about safety, risk or speculative, but also about how we can maximize this moment. All forms of investment are risky, unsafe and quite speculative, but it all depends on how people can maximize it. Fear will only slow us down from achieving success and don't expect success if you don't dare to take risks nowadays.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
February 21, 2024, 10:14:50 PM
There are many types of Bitcoin investors, some invest for long-term holdings, while others invest for short-term holdings. But one thing is true, those who invest in Bitcoin for short term are never able to achieve anything big. On the contrary, they face more losses.

every Bitcoin investment should be long-term. Because we have seen that even at the end of 2023 the price of bitcoin was 42k and as the year 2024 falls, the price of bitcoin has crossed 50k and currently the price of bitcoin is 52k. So now consider that those who invested in Bitcoin in 2023, when the price of Bitcoin was hovering between 26k and 27k, have already received double returns. So those who have been patiently holding Bitcoin since then have already reaped double the return on their investment.

Now another big opportunity is going to come in front of us. When the price of Bitcoin will increase much more than that. So I would say, those who haven't invested in Bitcoin yet, make a final decision to invest in Bitcoin for lone time Holding now and hold until the next ATH. You invest in Bitcoin and keep your Bitcoin holdings safe, because the next bull market is going to have the power to change your life. So just Hold bitcoin for long time.
In general time beats timing, but that doesn't necessarily mean that is always the case: some smart people could get an idea about when could be a good timing to buy and a good timing to sell because bitcoin's volatility offers many opportunities. I simply prefer to hold because I'm not good with trading but let's not forget that you are actually losing money only when you sell. If someone bought bitcoin at $69k technically are losing but in a few months things could change Roll Eyes
Activity: 1344
Merit: 738
February 21, 2024, 09:36:37 PM
Maybe there will be no loss in bitcoin unless you didn't sell when there's a price dump or correction happen. Paper loss is what actually the issue here and to many people got scared about encountering this that's why a lot people holding bitcoin lose its because they got afraid on certain dump happen since they sell their bitcoin out of panic on those situation. If they could just able to wait for price recovery since bitcoin is well known for that for sure there will be no loss gonna happen but instead they could able to enjoy the profit what can actually bring by good events brought up by bitcoin hype.

We are seeing now the good events that can help bitcoin to pump and people should consider that since its important to know these so that they could set some targets on when they would sell their coins and take their profits.
We know that the bitcoin cycle keeps repeating itself and that doesn't just talk about ATH but also the correction and recovery processes that occur in the market all the time. If someone understands investment correctly then during the correction occurs they will not move to sell but instead take advantage to buy. Inaccurate knowledge will cause them to experience panic and FUD continues to disturb their psychology so they try to cut their losses by selling. In fact, if it's not excessive, you can take it calmly and wait for the recovery process if you want to sell it.

Knowledge can lead someone to see opportunities whether related to buying or selling because we have to be clever at seeing existing opportunities. Even though selling under certain conditions can only provide a small profit, compared to selling at a loss it is actually very unfortunate, so anyone can target their investment to run as desired.

Personally when I first joined the crypto space , btc wasn’t my motive coz as of that time I had very little funds . So I thought the need to diversify my portfolio with low cap gems for quick profits . After compounding for a while I was able to invest some amounts in btc .. i hear most people just buy and forget about it lol , I buy take profits then look for a better entry to buy again strategically
Almost many people do this and when the capital we have is small we definitely try to find ways to manage our portfolio in other coins. But along the way, taking an approach to other coins doesn't give any results, especially coins that don't have a large market capitalization. Some people buy and hold the bitcoin assets they own for the long term because they believe the long term is the chosen step.

When you are able to read market movements regarding Bitcoin, buying and taking profits in the short term will be much better. Because not everyone targets long-term investments and there are still many who invest in the short term to generate profits.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
February 21, 2024, 05:46:12 PM
There are many types of Bitcoin investors, some invest for long-term holdings, while others invest for short-term holdings. But one thing is true, those who invest in Bitcoin for short term are never able to achieve anything big.

Don't get me wrong because some short-term investors earn more than long-term. Just imagine if they could make a profit of 3-5% monthly, it would be huge compared to those who have waited for many years and just earned x2 of their capital. It won't just matter on time but also how much you invested. If we can invest more, the more possibility that we earn more as well.
On the contrary, they face more losses.

Nobody loses as long as they won't sell at a losing price. Buy Bitcoin at $30,000 and then sell at $52,000, you could imagine good earnings in just a short period than waiting for 1 year and just selling at $60,000.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
February 21, 2024, 05:03:20 PM
The problem is that we don't know what the real next ATH will be. So, sometimes we have too high hopes based on various predictions made by various parties. Which in reality may not actually be reality. So, sometimes that's what makes us confused, how far should we hold it, do we really have to wait for the ATH or are we better off targeting some Bitcoin rate. So at least we have the opportunity to gain profits at a certain number, but not spend it all in one trade, only for a few years in the bullish era.
Activity: 714
Merit: 547
February 21, 2024, 04:39:50 PM

every Bitcoin investment should be long-term. Because we have seen that even at the end of 2023 the price of bitcoin was 42k and as the year 2024 falls, the price of bitcoin has crossed 50k and currently the price of bitcoin is 52k. So now consider that those who invested in Bitcoin in 2023, when the price of Bitcoin was hovering between 26k and 27k, have already received double returns. So those who have been patiently holding Bitcoin since then have already reaped double the return on their investment.

Many investors are aware that long-term Bitcoin investment methods offer higher returns than short-term ones. Still, a portion of people choose to make short-term Bitcoin investments. Their justification is the possibility of making significant gains even in short times, especially in weak markets. Bitcoin frequently experiences large price drops during these downturns, offering buyers the chance to purchase at a discount.

Despite the prevailing sentiment that long-term holding is the key to maximizing profits in the cryptocurrency market, short-term traders exploit market volatility to their advantage. By strategically timing their entry and exit points, short-term investors aim to capitalize on price fluctuations, turning quick profits. This dichotomy between long-term and short-term investment approaches underscores the diverse strategies adopted by participants in the Bitcoin market, each driven by their unique risk tolerance, investment goals, and market outlook.
Activity: 434
Merit: 152
February 21, 2024, 02:56:54 PM
When it comes to investing in bitcoin I prefer to invest for the long term. Long term investment gives good returns while in short term its profit is less. We all know that cryptocurrency Bitcoin is a strong long term investment opportunity but before diving into this world it is wise to exercise caution and be clear with yourself about your intentions and expectations for entering the market. Bitcoin is good at long term thinking but like crypto can go up and down so quickly that many people may be disappointed that they have to wait patiently without any thought.

Everyone has a choice that will give him profit, because everyone has a target on investment. Some people believe that if they invest for a long time, they will not be able to achieve their goal. They can't take risks for a long time, and all of the people are investing in shot time. Even if the price just increases in their investment, they will sell it because they are afraid of losing money, and I can't say those people are real investors, because real investors do not sell coins like that, They need to quadruple their investment before they can sell the coins. Most people prefer long-term investments because they know what they will achieve if they leave it for a long time, but some people sell their coins quickly because something unexpected occurs and they have no choice but to sell in order to solve their problems. But as for myself, I'm already used to investing for the long run because I believe crypto would benefit me greatly if I leave my bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 116
February 21, 2024, 02:06:05 PM
Many of those new to the Bitcoin investment sector are attracted to the idea of ​​"get rich quick" with Bitcoin investment , but the reality is that any successful investment, including Bitcoin, requires patience and long-term planning. When many new investors invest in Bitcoin, after a few days when the price of Bitcoin goes down, many get emotional and sell their Bitcoin at a loss. They don't have the patience to hold on to their investments for the long term. The biggest challenge in Bitcoin investing is patience. I hold my bitcoins, I will definitely hold my bitcoins until it go ATH. Only those who pass the test of patience can be reap huge profits from Bitcoin.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
February 21, 2024, 01:27:10 PM
Everyone is free to invest in Bitcoin whenever they want. It's not always as profitable as it may seem because it's for the patient investors to wait for the long term.

And that's why if you consider yourself investing to Bitcoin for a short term period of time, that's your strategy and no one can stop that. You just can't force people and say that they should hold for long term if they don't like and what's promising to them is to hold short term.

To invest or not, that's the decision that you can't force to everyone that have the idea on how they're going to take for themselves.
Activity: 518
Merit: 507
February 21, 2024, 01:24:53 PM
We all have different perspectives of how we perceive things, there are those who are more comfortable with short term investments and it have been a success for them they have been able to realize a reasonable profit from it. Also there are those who believe so much in long term investments and it has been working for them and have been able to gain some profit out of it. In the long run long term investment can be more profitable and less risky than short term investing but all that matters is gaining profit from your investment so it doesn’t really matter what investment technique you adopt. Some people don’t like the idea of holding for a long time probably because they don’t have the patience to wait for a long period.

I agree with you and i also believe long term investment will bring more returns but condemning short term investment when both have their advantages and disadvantages is not ideal. There are some people who are lucky with investing for short term and they are able to make some profit for themselves and if you come to think of it, if they keep making profit from time to time it might be equivalent to the amount long term investors make. All investments are risky and even the long term investors are at risk too when they don’t know how to manage their profits.
Activity: 798
Merit: 211
February 21, 2024, 01:22:36 PM
Holding Bitcoin for a long time must of course be able to decide to sell when you get multiple profits, in other words, Bitcoin will not always continue to be held for the long term, even though Bitcoin is predicted to become increasingly expensive in the future, but the age of someone who holds Bitcoin  Of course it won't last forever, someone also wants to be able to enjoy the results.
Whenever we feel that we have made a profit, it would be better to be able to enjoy the results, unless the Bitcoin assets we own are used as an inheritance so that future children can enjoy them.
Before investing in Bitcoin an investor must first have a good idea about Bitcoin. As a trader or investors Bitcoin should not be considered only as a trading tool. It can turn into a great asset if the investment is planned for the long term. If the investor feels that he can profit by selling the bitcoins then he can sell them as per his wish. But when Bitcoin is thought of as an asset, it's definitely harder to sell. Although there are no guarantees in investing, depending on the market conditions and possible reasons to hold Bitcoin, it will turn into a permanent asset in the long term. I can't disagree with your words because the price of Bitcoin can go up as well as lose at any time. So if someone wants to avoid risk in investment he can sell his bitcoins but I think a bitcoin holder must take a strong position for holding bitcoin for long time.

Activity: 235
Merit: 36
February 21, 2024, 12:25:08 PM
When it comes to investing in bitcoin I prefer to invest for the long term. Long term investment gives good returns while in short term its profit is less. We all know that cryptocurrency Bitcoin is a strong long term investment opportunity but before diving into this world it is wise to exercise caution and be clear with yourself about your intentions and expectations for entering the market. Bitcoin is good at long term thinking but like crypto can go up and down so quickly that many people may be disappointed that they have to wait patiently without any thought.
It should be if you want to take high profits investing long-term in bitcoin will pay off, in contrast to altcoins if we want high profits investing short-term will be profitable in altcoins. And i noticed that if bitcoin goes down the others also go down, and vice versa if altcoins go up it's because bitcoin is going up. Indeed bitcoin is the parent for other coins and there are still many reasons related to this, the important thing is that we understand the flow of all this, i am sure it will definitely be profitable for those who understand it.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
February 21, 2024, 12:12:39 PM
Agreed to certain extend as long term investors are safe and end up receiving more profit than the short term investors but not everyone can be an long term investors as those who have enough money, allocated some fund for risk investment can be a long term investor but someone who couldn't save much won't be a long term investor because those with lesser capital wants to increase their capital by earning profits as a result end up with lesser profit by cashing out early or enduring loss. I think DCA is the solution for all but one should require patience.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
www.licx.io
February 21, 2024, 12:07:17 PM
So just Hold bitcoin for long time.

Holding Bitcoin for a long time must of course be able to decide to sell when you get multiple profits, in other words, Bitcoin will not always continue to be held for the long term, even though Bitcoin is predicted to become increasingly expensive in the future, but the age of someone who holds Bitcoin  Of course it won't last forever, someone also wants to be able to enjoy the results.
Whenever we feel that we have made a profit, it would be better to be able to enjoy the results, unless the Bitcoin assets we own are used as an inheritance so that future children can enjoy them.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
February 21, 2024, 11:51:16 AM
By investing in bitcoin with long term holding have bigger profitable opportunity than short term trading, actually long term trading not required until several years later but one or two years hold bitcoin seems still promising to earn profit more than 50% until 100%.
Last years, bitcoin dropped almost $20k and we can calculate with how much potential profitable earn until one years holding more than 100% regarding bitcoin success raise to $53k.
Investing for long term in bitcoin need strong hand and difficult for trader with paper hand typical, they will see when bitcoin up few percent only without looking the potential profitable earn when long term holding.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
February 21, 2024, 11:39:48 AM
That's right. Bitcoin is a long-term investment opportunity with great profits, safer than any other type. Bitcoin has become a 1000 billion asset and it will continue to increase in value over time. Greed is a common mistake for investors who misunderstand investment strategies. When they can't hold back, they will sell bitcoin to buy the hype and get bad results, not achieving profits. I think it's best to diversify and be willing to hold bitcoin for the long term.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 816
🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino
February 21, 2024, 11:17:09 AM
Investors invest thinking that they will invest for long time but there are some investors who patiently invest and hold for long time and they only get huge profits by holding long term from Bitcoin. But there are many investors who plan to invest for a long time and keep investing, but after a few days after investing, when they see a small profit, the emotions and feelings work so deeply in them that they break the commitment to keep the investment for a long time and hold Bitcoin as soon as they get the profit Instead of making, it sells. However, no matter what you call trading or investment, you should not be overly emotional after investing. After investing, one must be patient by deciding to invest for the long term and no matter how much profit comes, if a plan is made to invest for a certain period of time, it must be the job of a good investor to keep investing for that period.
Few people can think about investing in Bitcoin for the long term because many investors only think about making profits in a short time. Maybe that can be achieved if Bitcoin's movement is in a state of increasing day by day. But we know and see that Bitcoin movements always go up and down and even currently market conditions are declining again.

If you are a Bitcoin investor, you must be able to hold your Bitcoin for the long term and not be tempted by anything. They are unable to hold their Bitcoin any longer because market conditions are becoming increasingly uncertain. This makes them lose their enthusiasm to keep holding their Bitcoin and finally they sell their Bitcoin at a loss.

In investing in Bitcoin, we must have strong hands and not be easily tempted by anything. We also don't need to check market conditions too often because our goal is long term. We only need to buy Bitcoin and hold it until the time we determine and wait until the price reaches the price we want then we sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: