Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Bitcoin now or wait for another dip? - page 6. (Read 862 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 108
Now it's a very good time to invest in bitcoin as you can buy bitcoin at half of the all time high. Probability of more fall in price cannot be ignored. And there is no time we can claim that price does not fall more. I think it's better to not wait more, invest and don't panic if price falls in short-term.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
If you wait a long time for an opportunity to invest in bitcoin, such an ideal case may not occur. Now bitcoin has a price at the level of ten to eleven thousand dollars. If the price of bitcoin increases sufficiently decently, before falling again, it may not fall to the current price. In addition, with the current investment to its next fall, you can make good money, and if you wait for the best case, then the opportunity for such a profit will be missed.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Currently, Bitcoin is valued at $11,826 and rising. Is this a good time to buy small chunks of Bitcoin, such as 0.1 or 0.2 BTC? On one hand, people buying now are buying very high. But what if it doesn't dip again to under $10,000 this year and just keeps going up?
Purchasing more is a smart option. Bitcoin is getting increases and the price does not looked to be a fake pump just yet.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Dips are always a good choice for investments but you never know when the dip comes. You should invest while the price is low enough to buy
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
You could wait for another dip, actually the price has now already dropped about $1000 today. The problem is, you never know when the price will increase again. By the time you see the price rising, you may be too late. So today could be a good day to buy.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
The best time for investing after it raise up to almost 20k was at 6k $, anyway it still can fall to 8-9k$...
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Currently, Bitcoin is valued at $11,826 and rising. Is this a good time to buy small chunks of Bitcoin, such as 0.1 or 0.2 BTC? On one hand, people buying now are buying very high. But what if it doesn't dip again to under $10,000 this year and just keeps going up?

Some people say that bitcoin was only $6,000 a few days ago, and now it's $11,000. It's not a good chance to buy, until the next price cut. But I think that the currency is currently stable growth, and the price is $20000 last year and had a distance, I think we can buy COINS now, because it is still profitable.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250

I think bitcoin will keep going up, so you can buy bitcoin right now. but to do that, you must have a plan first before you really believe investing. you must have a plan and a second option if the market reverses direction.
Activity: 14
If someone wants to invest they should invest now in Bitcoin. Waiting for another dip would not be wise. I think this is a good time to invest in bitcoin because the bitcoin price is cheap enough.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500

Waiting for another dip means that you’re also waiting for the apple to fall from the tree. You have to take the initiative and invest in now, which means that you are open for further possibilities and you might receive the blessings a little more faster because you also jumped in faster who are still waiting on the outside looking and waiting for a dip to happen
Activity: 90

I wonder which deep you are talking about yet currently BTC is on the rise despite the challenges its facing. Invest down when the chance is still there, BTC may reach its all time high this year and you will have lots to gain. and if the prices take another deep, buy more and hold
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
If bitcoin goes up to 40k and you haven't bought in, how will you feel?
If bitcoin goes to 0 and you have put in too much, how will you feel?
Nice said  Smiley

If you are not a whale - With a high probability you will not be able to guess the bottom and buy BTC at this point.
You should set several orders to buy bitcoin at different levels.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
Bitcoin price is not stable yet so we can't exactly say anything but now the price falls again below $11000 so it is the dip you think about?

But I don't think the price will fall again to $10K or below so it is the time to buy your bitcoin and it is worth to invest because I hope the bitcoin will hit $30K by end of 2018 so still you can make good profits and don't wait for the small dips the price may highly jump at the waiting time.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Do it now before its too late again it will never comeback again at price of $7k after some corrections uptrend will continue again until next month I predict 15k will reach again in the middle of March so better to buy now and hold.   
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
yes, in my opinion now is a good time to buy a bit of bitcoin. bitcoin will not drops to a number under $ 10000.

bitcoin will still go down a bit, but also bitcoin will go up and high to the number $ 15000.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
at this time bitcoin is crashing right now, so its good to buy bitcoin or maybe wait, let bitcoin crashing then if you feel bitcoin is going up again then you can buy bitcoin.
Activity: 634
Merit: 10
Crypto market is volatile. It can crush and rise anytime. We can't say that it will rise continuously. It dumps in order to attract more investors and because it makes its own correction, so I would suggest for some other investors out there to just wait for another dip before investing in bitcoin. $11k is a lot and we know that bitcoin will dip down again, so it's much better to wait for that time to come before investing. It can give them a lot more profit if they will to invest in much lower price than this price right now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
For me, you should do it earlier when the price is $8k, is it late to do it? Hmmn, not exactly because there are good news coming these days.
According to south korea government, they support cryptocurrency and encourage banks to establish ties and engage in transactions with cryptocurrency exchanges. In accordance, they will implement new kyc rules that will surely pump bitcoin because this will lead bitcoin to more reputable situation.
Activity: 26
Merit: 9
Google 'investing minimising regret'. I think you've had some good advice already on this thread, but at the end of the day this is what it's about for most of us.

I don't think it makes sense to sweat too much about the minor details. For most - but I suspect not all of us - changes in Bitcoin price are utterly unpredictable. It may be $4000 or $40000 at the end of the month. You can't predict it, so if you fail to predict it you shouldn't beat yourself up about it. And as a consequence the time to invest is always 'now'.

Personally I think the psychology of how to avoid regret is more important than the question of when to invest.

If bitcoin goes up to 40k and you haven't bought in, how will you feel?
If bitcoin goes to 0 and you have put in too much, how will you feel?

I've watched one of my poor colleagues recently see his Bitcoin investment rise in value from $1000 to $2000 then drop back again, at which point he panicked and sold the lot at no loss or gain to himself. He was checking the price every hour and feels much better now he's been rid of them.

If Bitcoin continues to appreciate, 'when' you bought into Bitcoin can be less important than it first appears. Sure, if you'd bought a few weeks ago you could have bought twice the amount of bitcoin, but assuming Bitcoin continues to appreciate then all this means is that you achieve whatever investment goals you have slightly later. For example, I'm about to liquidate the bulk of my Bitcoin in order to buy a house. If I'd had 10x the amount of bitcoin, I'd have been able to buy my house last year instead of this year. So how much do I now regret not buying 10x the amount of Bitcoin back when they were a few tens of cents each? Not a lot, really.

The more complicated question is how to sell Bitcoins that you have seen rise in price, in order to minimise regrets should they suddenly tank. I HODLed mine until they were ripe to pay off the house all in one go, but arguably a strategy of selling them off gradually would have been more sensible. We're mostly Bitcoin Bulls on this forum, but a total crash remains possible.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251

Bitcoin isn't stable. For that nothing sure is it rising or go down to $10K. But at this moment it's seen that the price of Bitcoin increasing but slowly. So, According to me at present situation it's right time to Buy Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: