Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Bitcoin only? - page 2. (Read 199 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
October 26, 2021, 10:48:10 AM
What else do you invest in?  Huh
It is good to diversify portfolio so I am looking for inspiration

What do you think?
Is there something interesting coming?
if you want to build a portfolio i suggest must check these coins NEAR, ALGO, FTM, CRV, SHIB, SOL and also SLP. They might go higher before this year end but for me i believe they will continually making good performance until next year as they look very promising  everyday when market is fine.  Actually i already made good profits from that coins this year.. And still expecting more in the future if they don't change. Grin
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
October 26, 2021, 10:39:53 AM
I think it's not right if you invest only in one coin, namely BTC. you should diversify as many coins. because with that you open up opportunities to enjoy increases if the price of the coins you buy increases. if we only invest in only one coin then if there is an increase in other coins we get nothing. Remember don't put all your eggs in the same basket

That's the reason why he is asking for other people's opinion on what to diversify on, you could at least suggest him one or two projects you think is good to diversify,
Well in my own case,  I recently put some money on fantom ftm, coti and cake to diversify my wallet, I will probably top up with some other few depending on the market behavior.
Activity: 547
Merit: 110
October 26, 2021, 10:31:05 AM
I think it's not right if you invest only in one coin, namely BTC. you should diversify as many coins. because with that you open up opportunities to enjoy increases if the price of the coins you buy increases. if we only invest in only one coin then if there is an increase in other coins we get nothing. Remember don't put all your eggs in the same basket
Activity: 378
Merit: 135
October 26, 2021, 10:21:59 AM
I have expanded my portfolio quite a bit in the last year. I am a big supporter of ALGO, SOL, AVAX and have always been a holder of LTC.  I also have been slowly putting money into projects like STRONG which has been an absolute monster. Running a node has been extremely profitable and if they do end up rewarding in ETH down the line it will become even better.
Activity: 82
Merit: 38
Trusted Bitcoin escrow - escrowedbitcoin.com
October 26, 2021, 09:47:13 AM
What else do you invest in?  Huh
It is good to diversify portfolio so I am looking for inspiration

What do you think?
Is there something interesting coming?
Pages:
Jump to: