Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Bitcoin right now? - page 7. (Read 3594 times)

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462
https://JetCash.com
August 25, 2017, 04:53:45 AM
It's a massive gamble, and one that I am considering as well. There is too much instablity at the moment, and I believe that a blocksize increase is the wrong way to go, and it will leave Bitcoin vulnerable to other currencies with faster confirmation times. If Bitcoin stays with an average time of 30 minutes for 2 confirmations, then it isn't going to stay as the primary store of wealth in my opinion.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 25, 2017, 04:48:37 AM
I think its not too late to invest in btc. The rate is still rising in almost every hour. A day later and more increase in btc rate. Just think about a year ago if you have invested in it how much would been your btc's worth right now. But you should also invest in other alt coins with potential, there are a lot of them. Just be watchful though.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
August 25, 2017, 04:42:51 AM
Hello!

Thanks for reading this topic.

I have some money at the bank which I actually don't need. The interest rate is a joke, so I'm looking for long term investment.
BTC price is kind of high right now if you look at the charts and history. But I read a lot of topics and it looks like this doesn't matter at all.

Let's say I want to buy like 2BTC. Do you advice to do it right now or wait till when?

Thanks!!!
Pages:
Jump to: