Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in BTC vs Invest in Real Estate? - page 16. (Read 19235 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 07:51:19 AM
if I can choose, I would agree if we buy a small portion of Cripto profits to buy assets or shares in the real world, in anticipation, however in life we have to have reserves, the absence of cripto guarantees can last a long time and continue to give us profit a little on guard, after all it doesn't hurt that we spend it not the capital used so it won't interfere with our investment in the crypto world
Activity: 83
August 20, 2018, 05:35:39 AM
Must be an investment cryptocurrency. Because real estate is afraid of the crisis, the financial crisis has been quietly shaped. This is very dangerous.
Activity: 20
Merit: 4
August 20, 2018, 03:42:35 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 02:46:23 AM
if you have a guarantee of such profitability for a year, then why haven't you done it yet? I mean, it's a very good yield.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
August 17, 2018, 02:35:01 AM
It does not require large capital and does not need to wait a long time, if invest property or real estate would need big capital and I do not have the capital to invest in property.
Yeah if you are agree to invest in bitcoin you don’t need to have high amount of money or a lot of property you even can be an investors working with bitcoin having no capital. So I think for me the best choice is bitcoin not the real estate, I will keep my money safe and will see it growing when I invest my money to bitcoin but my real estate won’t be able to give me the profit I get from bitcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
August 16, 2018, 09:45:01 PM
If your savings grow due to trading, then I would recommend partially invest these savings in real estate. You will have a physical house/apartment that can be rented or in case of emergency sold if necessary and this is the real thing that will be yours. The crypto at this stage looks like the future, but no one can be sure of anything. Real estate is something that always will be in demand.

Having several houses/apartments, you can live only at the expense of rent.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
August 16, 2018, 09:19:00 PM
Buy the house if you don't have a house yet and invest some of their money you can on Bitcoin. If you do own a house then Bitcoin for sure with some alternative coins as well.
Activity: 182
August 16, 2018, 09:03:01 PM
i think it is your choose. If you know a right house to buy, you can easily become rich in a short time, just like invest your money in bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin and the cryptocurrency are good but they are too risky. You need to understand that you can lose all of your money with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 378
August 16, 2018, 07:46:04 PM
I consider investing in crypto, especially in BTC as a bit different thing from common investing in estates. Crypto is more risky and require certain skills in my opinion.
I will advice you to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is also trusted and i know that you can also be profitable with bitcoin when the value of it will pump again upto $19k and when you invest now it is a wise strategy because btc is affordable now in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
August 16, 2018, 07:44:53 PM
Investing in Bitcoin now is a promising thing, it's all due to the rapid movement of bitcoin prices. Real estate is indeed a profitable type of investment. but try to compare the development of bitcoin, bitcoin is predicted to be much better in the future. but please understand that investing in bitcoin is quite risky, it's all because if we make a wrong decision and don't have good patience then we will experience a huge loss. choose according to the ability we have, try it at the beginning and develop it later with much better.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 01:44:42 PM
Bitcoin chart is going up and down some times I am thinking maybe I should invest part of my BTC (at least the part of the profit  I’ve made on crypto) into something real?!
Let’s say I can buy share of real estate company and get the part of profit (50-100% per Year).

Should I
                Spend all my BTC on that shares?
                Spend small (profit) part?
                Or just do nothing and wait?

Huh?!

I’ll do appreciate for answers with any suggestions and recommendations!

When choosing where will you invest, think carefully on what type of investment you will choose. Make sure, the one thay you choose is better than other one. Like the profit that you will have, make sure it is bigger than other. And the time of having a profit, you need to know which is faster earning money. And the security of your money. Don't invest because it is popular, invest because you know it very well and you are sure to it.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
August 16, 2018, 01:38:49 PM
When you invest,you have to keep a few things in mind that how do you expect to be invested?These depend on some variables such as long investment or short investment,high or low risk,time factor.So I think investing in real estate or Btc depends on your will.
Yes it's depends on you what you choose to invest in bitcoin or real estate but before you invest think first what kind of investment you want and the risk to face off. This two kind of investment have different specifications of risk. Just choose the better and profitable investment that give high profit.

In my own opinion, maybe you always have the choice on where to invest but it was better to invest in bitcoins since the grow in the price is increasing so much rather than real estate that takes too much time before growing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 12:16:06 PM
When you invest,you have to keep a few things in mind that how do you expect to be invested?These depend on some variables such as long investment or short investment,high or low risk,time factor.So I think investing in real estate or Btc depends on your will.
Yes it's depends on you what you choose to invest in bitcoin or real estate but before you invest think first what kind of investment you want and the risk to face off. This two kind of investment have different specifications of risk. Just choose the better and profitable investment that give high profit.
Activity: 45
August 16, 2018, 11:53:44 AM
It does not require large capital and does not need to wait a long time, if invest property or real estate would need big capital and I do not have the capital to invest in property.
Activity: 98
August 13, 2018, 07:00:16 AM
I will choose to invest in Bitcoin rather. I started with minor investment in the year 2016 and there were a whole lot of profits i was gaining from this investment. There are so many terms and conditions in real estate investment prior to BTC investment.
Activity: 110
August 12, 2018, 11:53:10 PM
What you think might be true, invest half of your money into real estate investment because you are afraid that prices will fall on Bitcoin, so you will lose all your money if you only invest in Bitcoin. But I have another opinion, real estate investment is safe, and the risk is not as high as investment in bitcoin, but I prefer investing in bitcoin, because Bitcoin gives hope and chances of success faster than real estate investment.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
August 12, 2018, 11:11:25 PM

I have no doubt that here most each guy will recommend the author of this thread to invest in Bitcoin. This Forum is the place where the crypto fans are chatting. I suppose investing in real estate, you get stability but BTC might give you the profit.

Bitcoin can give you at least a good profit within a year and that's what others real venture can't give however crypto currency is full of uncertainty so we should also have an investment in a real world and investing in a real estate is good as it appreciate over time. Of course if you can diversify your investment go with these two so you can feel financially secured.
The timing of the investment and the form of the investment are very important to the success of the investor so be sure to have a clear plan if you want to succeed in this market. Cryptocurrency I think there is still a lot of potential in the future and I still believe it will boom back in the future.
Its good to invest in real estate for sure profit, but cruptocurrency have what it takes to gain profit in a right time, for now we just need to save and spend wisely since BTC were not in boom yet and when the time comes again we'll sure to get the advantage.
wait until bitcoin halving in 2020.we will see bitcoin price give us more profit than investing in real estate.two years again started from now on we can compare profit in bitcoin and real estate or property.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
August 12, 2018, 10:33:28 PM
I go with real estate. Hard to go wrong with property, there's always a demand and it's not like you'll see the prices drop. It's one of the best things to invest in imo

Invest in BTC AND real estate. It would just be good if you have multiple kinds of investment because you never know what will happen later on to these industries. Real Estate has always been a good investment because you can see your property and if ever it is a land then it would just continue to go up because it has limited supply like BTC as well that has limited supply. The difference between the two is that BTC's price is fluctuating while land and other properties has stable value so it is up to you what kind of risk you are taking. Are you a risk averse or risk taker kind?
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 09:59:19 PM
I would pick BTC over real estate for one simple reason.  Yearly property taxes.  Your real estate is working against you right off the bat.  You will also most likely have to maintain the property as well.  Bitcoin seems much easier.  
Activity: 31
August 12, 2018, 09:57:42 PM
I go with real estate. Hard to go wrong with property, there's always a demand and it's not like you'll see the prices drop. It's one of the best things to invest in imo
Pages:
Jump to: