Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in ETH or ETC? - page 10. (Read 14627 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 100
July 30, 2017, 10:56:42 PM
My suggestion ETH is best investment for now....
if you buy now I hope after some day you 100% profitable.
best of luck.
thanks
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 30, 2017, 04:46:10 PM
etc does not have a big future, it is another  usseless coin, the price is overrated because of speculation, the only thing that makes it relevant is the name, that is the only thing that has to be with Ethereum, i would personally recommend to invest in eth now that it is under $200. or in other alts that have a promising future, like xmr, ltc, dgb or waves
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000
July 30, 2017, 03:08:37 PM
for me i prefer to invest in eth i hope the eth coin go to 0.13 next month .
Activity: 284
July 27, 2017, 10:46:19 AM
You should try it both yourself.I mean,you can invest with both cryptocurrencies with some of your's but just a little amount and see it for yourself if the two or atleast one is worth investing or you can do some research.Its up to you sir.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
July 27, 2017, 10:44:01 AM
I'm pretty sure that ETC has a great future. Buy and hold ETC as a long term investment, that's my advice.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
July 27, 2017, 10:39:52 AM
I think ETH is great coin.Personally I like ETH because this coin possibility big pumping in future it's my personal opinion.I suggest you can invest ETH for get big profit in future.Good Luck bro.
Yes I totally agree, of all the coins, I think ethereum has the greatest chance to beat bitcoin, this is because many developers continue to work on developing ethereum so that the future of ethereum will continue to improve. For ETC, I don't hear the big project in the future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 27, 2017, 09:15:50 AM
I will suggest ETH, since it has a lot of potential, higher volume, and second after btc. billionares often invest in eth and btc or both Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
July 27, 2017, 05:47:04 AM
I would prefer ETC.
Because ETH is already expensive. And price increased so much this year. it was around 15 usd a few months ago.
ETC is still cheap enough to invest.  Wink
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
July 27, 2017, 05:41:17 AM
Hello,
I prefer ETH, because it is safer and better.
Eth is better for the future
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
July 27, 2017, 02:36:56 AM
I'll invest both. Both coins are about to moon after this Bitcoin drama. But ETH is for longterm, ETC is only for daytrade. After my current bags in ETC goes moon. I am going to sell it. My bag in ETH will stay forever until moon Wink haters gonna hate Tongue
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
July 27, 2017, 02:33:05 AM
In my personal opinion, Ethereum is the best at now. And I hope Ehtereum will cross BTC one day.
I agreed. ETH has great potential and future.
That's why right now I already have ETH and bitcoins in my wallet and I am thinking of holding it for a longer years.
IF bitcoin will fail at least I know ETH has a good chance to take over and I still do not lose in overall as I am pretty sure the price will rise.
A very good strategy, holding both coins with better potential that's really a very good strategy, In that way then you do not have to worry to lose.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
July 27, 2017, 02:19:54 AM
In my personal opinion, Ethereum is the best at now. And I hope Ehtereum will cross BTC one day.
That's why right now I already have ETH and bitcoins in my wallet and I am thinking of holding it for a longer years.
IF bitcoin will fail at least I know ETH has a good chance to take over and I still do not lose in overall as I am pretty sure the price will rise.
Activity: 208
July 27, 2017, 01:13:41 AM
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
July 27, 2017, 01:12:13 AM
People don't seem to understand that there is no value in eth. The technology of eth is interesting, the token eth is not interesting. Vitalik can create as much eth as he wants, there is no hardcap.

If you are putting your money in eth it goes into the pockets of vitalik et all. They create the technology of ethereum, any company or bank can run its own private ethereum chain. That is why the eth token has no value.

Are you talking about centralization? Eth still has value and the development of smart contracts continues to increase. Many altcoins are bound to eth, which is very different when compared to bitcoin, but at least this is a crypto currency revolution.

On the other side ETC also has its own community and proven to be included in the top 10 crypto currency rankings, but unfortunately still lose prestige with something possessed by vitalik.

No, I mean that bitcoin is like gold where ethereum is like tcp/ip
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 26, 2017, 02:50:43 PM
I think ETH is great coin.Personally I like ETH because this coin possibility big pumping in future it's my personal opinion.I suggest you can invest ETH for get big profit in future.Good Luck bro.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
July 26, 2017, 02:46:29 PM
Activity: 159
UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus
July 26, 2017, 02:39:01 PM
Hello,

i thinking about to invest some "bigger" amount of money into one of these 2 currencies. But i really dont know in which one. ETH should be more stable and safer?

If u had for example 1000$ and you would invest, which currency of this both would you take and why?

I prefer ETH, because of high price in future and more investors. Also its safe. So Eth is better choice for me.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 102
July 26, 2017, 01:55:43 PM
When btc price were going down at that time i thought i should invest with the eth but eth is also going down now we have to think about other strong alt which are showing in the top ten list of coinmarketcap to earn good returns.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
July 26, 2017, 01:52:03 PM
I would always choose ETH over ETC.
ETH simply has more support by developers, traders and companies.
Even ethereum dump its price these days but I still invest. Yes ethereum has its support from other traders that price has its fluctuation were other really earned. In etc i dont have so much information so I prefer ethereum which I believe its profitable.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
July 26, 2017, 01:46:49 PM
People don't seem to understand that there is no value in eth. The technology of eth is interesting, the token eth is not interesting. Vitalik can create as much eth as he wants, there is no hardcap.

If you are putting your money in eth it goes into the pockets of vitalik et all. They create the technology of ethereum, any company or bank can run its own private ethereum chain. That is why the eth token has no value.

Are you talking about centralization? Eth still has value and the development of smart contracts continues to increase. Many altcoins are bound to eth, which is very different when compared to bitcoin, but at least this is a crypto currency revolution.

On the other side ETC also has its own community and proven to be included in the top 10 crypto currency rankings, but unfortunately still lose prestige with something possessed by vitalik.
Pages:
Jump to: