Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in ether now or wait? - page 3. (Read 1914 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427
August 22, 2017, 02:18:28 PM
Right got a decent sum of money being transferred and should be ready to trade in 2 days.

Plan is to invest it into Ico's that i find interesting, maybe 10 ico's.

Should i be investing straight away due to the upcoming metroplolis updates next month?

How do you reckon the price will go over the next few weeks?

I'm seeing that Ethereum is getting dumped a bit now so it's not a bad time to invest even though if we check the price for a week or a month it's really high.

Dumped for the month being yes, if you're looking for longterm, i'd say anytime is a good time right now to buy eth. Due to relative currency strength it's value will rise with bitcoin in $ most of the time anyway.

My guess is that in a few months you could either pick it up for under 250$, or for over 500$. September is going to be a rough month for eth.

( FED gov bankruptcy and possible POS https://www.coindesk.com/ethereums-big-switch-the-new-roadmap-to-proof-of-stake/? ) could make the price of eth increase by ALOT.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
August 22, 2017, 02:13:49 PM
Right got a decent sum of money being transferred and should be ready to trade in 2 days.

Should i be investing straight away due to the upcoming metroplolis updates next month?

I'm seeing that Ethereum is getting dumped a bit now so it's not a bad time to invest even though if we check the price for a week or a month it's really high.

I miss the days when Ethereum was at $400 and didn't sell because I was thinking it will reach 1k within a month or two like bitcoin which surprised us a lot.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 22, 2017, 02:13:08 PM
I think you should turn your money into usdt and wait for the next crash, don' buy now everything has risen too much recently, big crash is coming
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
August 22, 2017, 01:56:40 PM

Pages:
Jump to: