Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in ICO or buy BTC? - page 100. (Read 55709 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 251
May 08, 2018, 05:59:44 PM
I am a newcomer to the crypto market.
Should I invest in ICO projects or would I buy bitcoin to hold and wait for the price? Please give me advice.
Sincerely thank you.
if you identify the scam ICO and you know about the investment in ico will give you best profit then you can go for invest in ico but keep in mind their are alot of scam ICO you should be aware form scammer and you are newcomer you will not about real and fake ICO . my advise to you if you are invest in bitcoin and hols for some months  it will big opportunity for you because now the bitcoin price are low it will be increase and then you will get high profit in return.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 05:55:11 PM
I invest in ICO and only them. Already turned several times to do x4-X7 in just a few months. Bitcoin will not give such a profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 05:12:09 PM
I prefer investing in ico rather than holding bitcoin if we carefully invest in 10 icos at least 6 coins hit more than 5 times price target we can easily double our bitcoins
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
May 08, 2018, 04:37:50 PM
It depends what do you want. Bitcoin has already proven itself and we know what we can expect.
Investing in ICO can be more profitable, but it is riskier.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
May 08, 2018, 04:12:15 PM
Should I invest in ICO projects or would I buy bitcoin to hold and wait for the price? Please give me advice.
Sincerely thank you.
At some point everyone here was a newbie and we had doubts about what to do and to even understand cryptocurrencies, so my recommendation is that if you are decided to invest in something that you choose bitcoin, it is the safest choice by far and it can still give to you some profits, only when you have acquired enough knowledge about the market and how everything works you can invest in an ico.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
May 08, 2018, 02:30:07 PM
If you want a more reliable investment, then of course invest in bitcoin. But I would prefer to invest in ICO from icodrops.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 01:51:04 PM
It is very dangerous to invest in ICO, it is suitable only for experienced investors, all beginners easier to fall into Bitcoin, so safer.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
May 08, 2018, 01:46:45 PM
I suggest invest a major chunk of your amount in btc and eth if you want to keep it at low risk,and invest the small amount in moon shots after doing your research of course
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
May 08, 2018, 01:34:31 PM
Buying and holding some BTC is good for the long term gains with less risk. Investing in good ICOs can provide big returns so that is great too. Just invest small amounts to lower your risk.
Activity: 99
May 08, 2018, 01:27:16 PM
Sincerely thank you.

both are profitable and have a risk. you can do both with split your money for them. but i prefer to join in ICO project, especially when you join in a good ICO, you will get more profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 01:14:39 PM
ICO is the very risk because the scam is very much. Moreover, if the ICO fails. invest to bitcoin I think better. Although very volatile at least can be minimalism with an investment in the long term and thus will be more promising.
I totally agree with your thoughts, If I have a lot of capital
I prefer to invest to buy BTC, because BTC is more promising, let alone BTC Prices are tend to go down this is the moment to accommodate BTC, when the price of BTC Rise of course we can get rich suddenly. Cool
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
May 08, 2018, 01:14:22 PM
If your budget and knowledge are sufficient, please buy bitcoin. But if not, as the first step for a beginner. Follow the existing ICO, collect your token for you to sell at a high price, Then you use to buy good bitcoin or altcoins.
Buying bitcoin does require substantial capital, but investing in ico also needs the right and more selective steps in order to get maximum results. so I think it's true what you say, if you have big funds can buy bitcoin for maximum results and big profits and avoid the risk.
Activity: 103
May 08, 2018, 12:55:15 PM
If your budget and knowledge are sufficient, please buy bitcoin. But if not, as the first step for a beginner. Follow the existing ICO, collect your token for you to sell at a high price, Then you use to buy good bitcoin or altcoins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
May 08, 2018, 11:36:06 AM
i believe at this moment, i will invest in Btc, first is Btc price is quite low now, that i can afford more than before, second, we are on the down trend of BTC in this year that we still not be able to get out, and finally, invevsting in ICO is more dangerous than buying btc to hold or trade because most ICO are scams, we can easily loose money without any warning.
Activity: 210
May 08, 2018, 10:44:31 AM
Sincerely thank you.
ICO is like a gambling, you can multiply your investment by 1000x, but you can loose anything, Bitcoin is more safe, I think.
Gambling based on luck is the majority, comparing the ICO with gambling somewhat incorrectly. We can consider a lot of information before deciding to invest, of course, luck is still very important in ICO investment.

Keep the saying of not putting all your eggs in to one basket in case the basket brakes
So you want a balanced portfolio little here little there just in case .
Don't overlook utility tokens are they are a very important part of the ecosystem among lot of projects check Blockchain Hotels  they are standing out of the crowd with their business plan check for yourself
https://www.blockchainhotels24.com/
Activity: 168
May 08, 2018, 09:52:36 AM
Every thing has its price. We can choose depending on the time to invest. In my opinion if the market goes down we should buy ICO better, because at this time BTC and ETH prices are down. Everyone will move to invest in ICO. So the prices will go up and you will be profitable.
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
May 08, 2018, 05:48:05 AM
Sincerely thank you.
ICO is like a gambling, you can multiply your investment by 1000x, but you can loose anything, Bitcoin is more safe, I think.
Gambling based on luck is the majority, comparing the ICO with gambling somewhat incorrectly. We can consider a lot of information before deciding to invest, of course, luck is still very important in ICO investment.
Activity: 224
May 08, 2018, 05:39:33 AM
Sincerely thank you.

I hope if you find the potential ICO, i don't think you will definitely make a good profit from the investment you made in the ICO. Of course, Bitcoin is also another good investment but within the short period of time, you cannot make profits through the Bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
May 08, 2018, 04:46:15 AM
Sincerely thank you.
Activity: 120
May 08, 2018, 04:44:12 AM
Invest in ICO I think also very nice, but you should be able to ensure that the ICO who you follow is a real project. And you are looking for a project manager with the team and be responsible and ICO project could develop. You must keep meticulous in choosing projects so you don't get stuck in a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: