Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Sweeet | First Legit Investor-Plan (Closed) - page 37. (Read 41479 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
This is risky ,i cant make any investment to you. Gonna wait for good feedback on other members. Cause i think your account was only bought.
Activity: 714
Merit: 501
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.
Your history will not help you collect so big amount of money..
This change also: "This user's email address was changed recently."  Roll Eyes
This was due to my last loan I had with DarkStar_ He changed the email and I only recently changed it back. It has been around 3 weeks though I think that message will go away soon. If more people see this as an issue, If necessary I can sign some old addresses that I still have.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
Your history will not help you collect so big amount of money..
This change also: "This user's email address was changed recently."  Roll Eyes
Activity: 714
Merit: 501
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.
Hello, I have a trading account on Paxful (BTC Trading Exchange) where I buy gift cards for a low rate and re-sell/use for a 1:1 rate. Through this process I profit about 15-20% of the card that is sold to me through Paxful. Example: If someone sells me a $100 gift card at a 0.80 rate I will profit $20 on that card. If I were to buy then sell $10,000 in cards I would profit $2,000~ minus a few fees. I go through the process of buying the entire worth of my capital then selling the entire worth of the gift cards (USD), transferring that to the bank, wiring it to buy more BTC in about 2-3 days. I started off with only around $200. I split 50/50 the profit with my partner which we both share monthly bills, gas payments, taxes, etc. Profit and capital growth didn't go as planned because of some un-expected car payments and personal payments on both sides. With your investment you can help me profit more  and I can help you by paying your interest. If someone invests 0.10 BTC for 2 weeks I can run that about 4-5 times helping me profit between 0.08-0.10.

TERMS:

• Depending on the day your transaction confirms will the interest start.
• If you invest in me you get 0.5% of your original deposit per day. (Simple Interest)
• The minimum amount to deposit is BTC0.01 and the maximum is BTC0.30. (Speak to me if you wish to invest over BTC0.30, special terms and arrangements are to be put in place if so.)
• The minimum investment time is 5 days and the maximum is 21 days.
• You MUST fill out the investor for and reply to this post with, Deposit Amount, TXID, and Repayment Address.
• You can request a withdrawal at any time and the interest that you receive will be equal to the amount of days you held the investment Timezone = EST
• If I need to I can send back your investment and only give you the interest, that day being the last counted for interest (only will happen if something goes wrong or the investment project is coming to an end)
• Request a withdrawal by posting on the forum or by PMing me, you will receive your BTC either when I see your post or 24 hours if my money is going through wire transfer. (Unless you give days of investment)
• Interest is calculated at the end of the process not daily, if you deposited BTC0.01 and invest for 10 days you get 5% rather 0.5% of BTC0.01 each day
(Simple interest)

Investor Form:
Code:
[b]Deposit Amount:[/b]
[b]Repayment Adress:[/b]
[b]TXID:[/b]
[b]Days Investing:[/b]
[b]Interest Only:[/b] (Leave Yes or No)
If you don't know how many days leave blank or put "unknown".
DEPOSIT ADDRESS:
1SweeetHv8z1Han36jTiQmoBCZtT5tSKA
~This is the only address I will ever accept deposits to.
Code:
Address:1SweeetHv8z1Han36jTiQmoBCZtT5tSKA
Signature: G2Z8uryXXCATG/3XjOlYuzzawPWnUDMW8+bpP53sv1WqRL24IMCKG8ZjPjVTvJNOi4rwmelmp0ULmv/gHy1iUF8=
Documentation (Current/Repaid Investors):
Google Docs

I hope to have a successful and legitimate investing form, if you have any advice or questions please don't hesitate to ask.

TOTAL INVESTED: BTC14.53924
TOTAL REPAID/TO BE REPAID: BTC15.530465

~Updated 11/23/17

Current Status: Waiting on Price Drop
~Not always accurate

Thank you to all investors who have invested thus far, Today marks 6 months since I started this investment forum, so far I have received: "6.338" BTC and repaid "6.75068" BTC.

Thanks for everyones help who made controbutions.

I have noticed a few new threads being created with the same style/format as mine, "Invest in x business" or "Invest in me doing x" which I never saw when I originally created my thread. I just wanted to alert all of my investors and any potential investors to be careful investing with these people, once someone see's that an investment thread like mine is working out and getting many investors some will try to copy this format to scam investors. I just want everyone to acknowledge of this and make sure you invest safely.

I want to make a note saying that this is not a gambling-investor-type-game. This is a investment to help me trade and to help me profit, mostly relate-able to a loan and interest is paid over time. There is no real place to put this thread although I believe this suits it best despite being surrounded by literally every other post being a scam.

Pages:
Jump to: