Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Sweeet's Business | First Legit Investor-Form - page 2. (Read 1772 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 501
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.
MOVED TO: HERE

MY BUSINESS:

Hello, I have a business I have been running for around 4 months now. I trade bitcoins for gift cards then sell those gift cards for a better rate, my problem is that I sell out bitcoin every time. In my situation the more money I have the more money I make. Currently I have around EDIT: $3,000 (USD) invested into the business and every time I run this money through the process of buying and selling gift cards which takes around EDIT: 2 days I make EDIT: 380$ which I split between me and my business partner 50/50. Doing some math based off of other traders and how long it usually takes me to sell out, I won't be making maximum profit til I hit around $15,000 - $20,000 (USD) to explain a little if I had $15,000 this is the most I would be able to sell in 1-2 days and make the most amount of profit which would be around $2750 every time I ran my money through. While im not asking for $15,000 from anyone what im asking for is small group investments made to help me reach this goal. This is just the story of how my business works and how much I make. I trade the bitcoins on a bitcoin trading website. Link removed for confidential reasons, and I used to trade on localbitcoins as well (Link)

TERMS:

• If you invest in my business you get 0.5% of your original deposit per day.
• The minimum amount to deposit is BTC0.005 and the maximum is BTC0.10.
• The minimum investment time is 24 hours and the maximum is 30 days.
• You MUST fill out the investor for and reply to this post with, Deposit Address, Deposit Amount, TXID, and Repayment Address.
• You can request a withdraw at any time and the interest that you receive will be equal to the amount of days you held the investment Timezone = EST
• If I need to I can send back your investment and only give you the interest, that day being the last counted for interest (only will happen if something goes wrong or the investment project is coming to an end)
• Request a withdrawal by posting on the form or by PMing me, you will receive your BTC either when I see your post or 24 hours if my money is going through wire transfer.
• Interest is calculated at the end of the process not daily, if you deposited BTC0.01 and invest for 10 days you get 5% rather 0.5% of 0.01 each day

Investor Form:
Code:
[b]Deposit Address (address you send BTC from):[/b]
[b]Deposit Amount:[/b]
[b]Repayment Adress:[/b]
[b]TXID:[/b]
[b]Days Investing:[/b]
If you don't know how many days leave blank or put "unknown".
DEPOSIT ADDRESS:
1SweeetHv8z1Han36jTiQmoBCZtT5tSKA
Code:
Address:1SweeetHv8z1Han36jTiQmoBCZtT5tSKA
Signature: G2Z8uryXXCATG/3XjOlYuzzawPWnUDMW8+bpP53sv1WqRL24IMCKG8ZjPjVTvJNOi4rwmelmp0ULmv/gHy1iUF8=
Documentation (Current/Repaid Investors):
Google Docs

I hope to have a successful and legitimate investing form, if you have any advice or questions please don't hesitate to ask.

(Duplicate Forum On Another Topic: Link)
Pages:
Jump to: