Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in trx or eos - page 3. (Read 378 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
May 19, 2018, 06:07:36 AM
Hi all,
i'd like to know if you think is better to invest in trx or eos in next few days?
thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Regards.
Trx and Eos both are potential platform you should split your investment these two Coins. Because our mind always cat on the wall so we should invest both the coin we must satisfy our goal. But you should invest long term investment these two are make good profit in future. I hope again all the coins are going to moon so as soon as possible invest in Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 05:47:16 AM
Hi all,
i'd like to know if you think is better to invest in trx or eos in next few days?
Regards.
I prefer TRX for short term investments because soon TRX will upgrade their token to TRON mainnet, maybe this development will have an impact on the market and will make TRX price go up

also EOS in same days will do the main net launch...
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
May 19, 2018, 05:45:19 AM
Hi all,
Regards.
I prefer TRX for short term investments because soon TRX will upgrade their token to TRON mainnet, maybe this development will have an impact on the market and will make TRX price go up
May 19, 2018, 05:35:19 AM
Thanks all, cause honestly i already have few eos but i'd like to see what happen for the main net launch of both.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 05:31:33 AM
If for a long term investment, I suggest you choose EOS, but you say to invest in a few days, I suggest you choose Trx because the price is cheaper than EOS, hopefully you succeed.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
May 19, 2018, 05:22:48 AM
I don't have any of the two but expect that many will tell you to stay away from TRX and go for EOS.

But why you are not considering bitcoin instead of the two?

There's a good pull back that is about to come for bitcoin as the chart says after the big dip, recovery and rise will come.
May 19, 2018, 04:37:22 AM
Hi all,
Regards.
Pages:
Jump to: