Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest Now!!! - page 17. (Read 21668 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 1
December 07, 2018, 07:18:32 PM
I have doubts. Whether this is the right time for investment or it's time for a short break. When I saw the price coming down I was increasingly pessimistic. I can now only be in a safe zone where I have not taken any action or choose to invest because in my opinion the price is very vulnerable now. If later I see that there is a slight increase in prices, maybe I will get excited again and start daring to consider investing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
December 07, 2018, 06:27:04 PM
I think now is the time to buy coins. The market is in a drawdown, the price is now low, you can slowly increase your crypto portfolio.
If time allows it is worth exploring new companies and buying at the first stage. Ethereum at a good price. Manage to increase the balance of their wallets.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 07, 2018, 04:16:26 PM
you are right! now is the perfect timing to bag some low lying coins that have a good future value specially those coins that have a lot of improvement and updated roadmaps! be greedy when others are scared!
Correctly said about greed, now we need to try to invest in all possible funds that we have. I tried to invest earlier, but now I have nothing left. I'm just on standby, but if I don’t have money, I don’t think I’m investing right away.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
December 07, 2018, 01:00:17 PM
You cannot just tell people to invest, without backing it up with the news that will motivate them and give then some hope of good things to come. Yes, there are very good projects in the space that are presently doing great, but the problem for most people is how to identify them. We have got a lot of research to do before investing. You don't just throw your money into any project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
December 07, 2018, 12:52:13 PM
you are right! now is the perfect timing to bag some low lying coins that have a good future value specially those coins that have a lot of improvement and updated roadmaps! be greedy when others are scared!
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 07, 2018, 12:45:14 PM
I don't see that this is the right time to invest, because in my opinion the current price is not the lowest point to get a big profit.

some people sometimes don't believe that now is a good time for investment. because we can see that the market is still going down, and that enough indeed makes many people doubt.
People do not believe because in the summer everyone said that "now is the right time to invest." also in January, people said the same))) but now we can see that it was not the best time)
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
December 07, 2018, 12:11:22 PM
I don't see that this is the right time to invest, because in my opinion the current price is not the lowest point to get a big profit.

some people sometimes don't believe that now is a good time for investment. because we can see that the market is still going down, and that enough indeed makes many people doubt.
I fully agree, when faith goes into cryptocurrency, I think at this point and you need to invest, of course the market gives itself doubt , but if you remember at what levels were coins and at what now , it is definitely better to enter now but of course invest parts here !
Activity: 560
December 06, 2018, 02:20:29 PM
If you still have funds to invest you should definitely buy about 20-40% of deposit right now. And rest of money hold until we find the deeper bottom
A good idea, and I also fully support your opinion and I think that in general today this is how it should be so that people invest money in cryptocurrency again, because the market must work and make money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
December 06, 2018, 07:56:33 AM

For a bettering trader they may see the current situation as an opportunity to buy since Bitcoin drops it's all time low for this year but for the newbie trader the current bearish situation is a traumatic one specially those who bought at above 15k$. But for me if I have some free cash I would add at this current price low risk with  high chance to earn quick profit
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
December 06, 2018, 07:20:12 AM
No, it seems to me that now is a bad time to start investing. Most likely the market will go down.

You lose sight of the fact that the market has already fallen low enough, and all people see it. This can lead to a short-term bullish run that will help you earn money during a slight increase.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
December 06, 2018, 07:19:57 AM

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 07:07:44 AM
I don't think it adviceable to invest in any coins now including bitcoin and altcoin, because market is going to crashing point so don't let us lose money.
You have to think for the long term as in the long term if we look then it is the time when the coins are in bottom and for get about the fluctuations, After a long time all of the coins will start to rise in value when the market will be better. So to invest now is a best planning.
Activity: 602
December 06, 2018, 06:27:10 AM
copper member
Activity: 392
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
December 06, 2018, 06:17:55 AM
Are you sure this is a good time? I personally look at a few coins, check how they are doing with the product and with the team, and I understand that now all projects hide information about their situation.
Activity: 28
December 06, 2018, 05:51:59 AM
Yeah it is the good time to invest in top coins now because it will help you to gain more profit for better future.
Activity: 344
Merit: 10
December 06, 2018, 05:41:37 AM
Don't be so impulsive, investment is not a game, this is a game in which most people lose money and a few make money. You can make money only when you have the opportunity to buy money. It is dangerous to buy coins when the cryptocurrency market declines, because capitalists usually sell coins very early.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 05, 2018, 05:05:48 PM
the current situation can be done as an opportunity by investing our money before the market recovers. simply it would be very profitable to invest in all existing wallets because I believe the bullrun market is coming soon in December. there are 2 negative and positive sides when the market falls, we can live alone or not.
We will not see market growth so soon, there is nothing that could trigger market growth. Many have now lost faith in the market.
Activity: 616
December 05, 2018, 05:00:19 PM
the current situation can be done as an opportunity by investing our money before the market recovers. simply it would be very profitable to invest in all existing wallets because I believe the bullrun market is coming soon in December. there are 2 negative and positive sides when the market falls, we can live alone or not.
Activity: 108
December 05, 2018, 04:04:12 PM
do you think now really is the time to invest?
i think the bull will not wake up in this year or next year
i will wait btc hit 5k

I bought ETH at 105$ and then invested some in one of the best ICOs I have ever seen, MFX and Bitozz!
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
December 05, 2018, 04:04:08 PM
Yes. In my opinion it's best time to invest. Because now the market are down. I think if you invest now you will get minimum 2x profit in next 2 month. Recently I also invest many token.
how can you be sure that this will happens? the same way people talked in June. that then was the best time to invest. bring the facts.
Pages:
Jump to: