Author

Topic: Invest now or wait? - page 132. (Read 14035 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 04:36:35 AM
I think now time to wait...
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 04:22:43 AM
Time is money and every minute is important.
Where to invest? Which currency is the best choice? A lot of questions, and few answers!
Need help with such decisions ?!
I suggest you look at the ICO "daneel" project that HELP how to make the best money.
See the "whitepaper" and decide for yourself or with the help of the "daneel" team.
Good luck!
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 04:15:07 AM
Invest now is probably a good idea. I think that red days are the best days to buy. Everyone panics, but they find out that it will develop on time. If you just be patient and wait, you will make a profit. HODL has proven its effectiveness, it is safe.
Activity: 145
January 17, 2018, 04:09:42 AM

I missed the dip the other day and am wondering if I should hold out for another dip or if the current prices are still decent. Mainly looking at litecoin and etherum. I also need coins regardless so I can exchange for other altcoins.

To wait is a wise decision but sometimes it's also a waste of time which is regret is the one waiting at the finish line.
Activity: 454
Merit: 252
January 17, 2018, 03:44:26 AM
If you are going to put cash into the market then investing makes sense. But there is no reason to invest in coin trading. The price has already fallen on the coins you have already.
These prices are seen as an opportunity for purchase. Still need to be cautious.
Activity: 130
January 17, 2018, 03:05:06 AM
If you want to invest go ahead everyday is right to invest because  never can wait for for the good price and choosing the right coins for investment
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
January 16, 2018, 11:30:56 PM
Can never really tell when the market bottom is. It is now a good time to accumulate all the crypto you missed last year if you were able to save it to usdt.
Fire sale! Time to buy!
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
January 16, 2018, 11:24:53 PM
Mostly all cryptocurrency crash 30%-50% now, after big crash the price possibility going up again. But In daily chart all markets make up flagpole pattern so any possiblity the price continue crash so better wait until that finish and then buy it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
January 16, 2018, 07:25:42 PM
Here's the dip you were waiting for!
Activity: 22
January 16, 2018, 04:57:58 PM
Doing technical analysis is fund and resistance points are easy to identify but no one really knows what the bottom of this present correction will be.

That said, if you have discretionary income, savings, and ideally in other investments

I would say definitely buy even right now.

If you do not have money that you can stand to lose I would say stay away

@cryptostocksin
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu3BEjKrtJMXKq9uKgUo4MQ
Activity: 129
January 16, 2018, 04:56:12 PM
Today and maybe tomorrow is the best time to buy coins with fiat. Not to buy coins with other coins.
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
January 16, 2018, 04:51:10 PM
I think cryptocurrencies giving really big chances to catch good profits every day and every day. In my opinion, the point is choosing the right coin with a good timing.
Activity: 154
January 16, 2018, 04:39:23 PM
I do not think it's too late to invest, because when you wait tomorrow the price has gone up from today, the same as when you invest now or tomorrow, it all depends on you.
Activity: 245
January 16, 2018, 04:35:33 PM
Just invest right now, that is the best thing that you can do, the price for almost all the altcoins is extremely cheap and if you are smart, you should be investing right now.
Once that everything recovers back again to normality, you can make an easy x2.
Activity: 56
January 16, 2018, 04:33:30 PM
Buy Litecoin and Ethereum at any time and wait until their prices become expensive. These are altcoins, which are ideal for long-term storage. I think that both coins will not fall any more. The dipping of Litecoin and Ethereum has passed, and the rest of January will be very good for these two coins.
I've read lot's of information and it's written that Ethereum is great for short-term storage, cause it's unpredictable
Activity: 210
January 16, 2018, 04:13:32 PM
Buy Litecoin and Ethereum at any time and wait until their prices become expensive. These are altcoins, which are ideal for long-term storage. I think that both coins will not fall any more. The dipping of Litecoin and Ethereum has passed, and the rest of January will be very good for these two coins.
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
January 16, 2018, 04:13:25 PM
If you want to invest in crypto, now is a best chance. Don't miss it. Price is like in November.  And there are a lot of space to grow so buy it now . Even if we will see -10% from today price, just hold. In 1 month there are possible to  make 100% in comparison to fiat
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
January 16, 2018, 04:12:29 PM
I think current prices are decent. However still high if we compare them to the initial take off> so my advice to you (not a financial one) would be to hold for couple more days, then invest
Activity: 266
January 16, 2018, 04:10:17 PM
Now is the best time to enter the crypto currency market, even if the market falls further, the fall will not be great anymore.

But if it goes up, then you can not have time to buy. Personally, I bought a lot of good altcoins that are now down in price. Good luck Smiley
Activity: 2492
Merit: 277
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
January 16, 2018, 04:04:20 PM
In my opinion wait and watch BTC. Price 8k is a very strong support price if it will dive deeper be ready for Armaggeddon Sad if not! it could even go back to ATH  Smiley

All Altcoin prices are decreasing for the past few days , so this is the next time to invest your money in crypto currencies because there is no other chance will be come again like this so you can make an investment in Altcoin today .
Jump to: