Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest now or wait? - page 43. (Read 14035 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 01:58:55 PM
I think invest is the best idea in cryptocurrency market earner.There are many people invest BTC and wait for someday.i think some bitcoin buy and hold bitcoin more days,than Its value will increase gradually.So it sell and get parfect price.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
March 30, 2018, 01:58:49 PM
Community and analysts say that it's hardly possible that bitcoin price will fall less than ~6000 usd. Because it's the minimum price when mining is profitable. Another point is that significant share of investors which hold significant amount of bitcoins entered the market when the price was ~4000 usd and higher thus they won't allow others to drop the price.

So I think and hope actually that currently is the best time to invest. Invest only amount that you are not afraid to lose and set stop loss.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
March 30, 2018, 01:57:33 PM
This is time to perfect for invest because now altcoin are dump so it's time to invest time.

I have to laugh now. that's what people wrote three weeks ago. and also 8 weeks ago. and everyone has lost money. Or are you Doc
Emmett Brown or Marty McFly  Grin Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 01:53:37 PM
This is time to perfect for invest because now altcoin are dump so it's time to invest time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 01:51:16 PM
I invested, why pull? We do not know what will happen with the bitcoin price tomorrow, the current price is not bad for investing. Especially if you're going to keep it long.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
March 30, 2018, 01:46:53 PM
Right now the perfect time to invest and diversify your coins into some ICOs , like SwissBorg or any other reasonable icos. The time to invest back into bitcoin is not here yet , maybe pick some alts and wait for bitcoin to hit 10k again ?
there are a lot of promising projects that attracted my attention, But during the IPO of the company there were a lot of questions, after which it becomes clear that the only goal for the developer is to raise funds from investors. Therefore, doubtful projects to date are best avoided .
Activity: 308
March 30, 2018, 01:16:52 PM
Hi. You should not be obsessed with the price and make decisions more on the basis of information and your perception. You're just trying to catch a moment of peak prices and enter it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
March 30, 2018, 12:06:28 PM
Im hopeful of market taking the turn from some point may be this is the last dip or may be there will be another after this but i think the next bull market will be bigger too, lets wait i think this time patience will pay big time.
I agree, the next bull market will be bigger too. Now price is good, all coins have a low price. Excluding BTC and ETH, I'd go for the some coins. because the market will soon grow steadily. And this is can provide quite a decent income in the near future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
March 30, 2018, 12:03:32 PM
In recent days, the price of many altcoins has fallen dramatically, I think now is a good opportunity for investment, at least I would have done so.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 11:38:08 AM
It depends on how patient you are. If you are willing to wait for a big deep then buy later. If you are brave enough to risk, then go ahead and invest now. Trust your intuition, check the flow of the market history.Good luck! Smiley
Activity: 138
March 30, 2018, 11:15:10 AM

I missed the dip the other day and am wondering if I should hold out for another dip or if the current prices are still decent. Mainly looking at litecoin and etherum. I also need coins regardless so I can exchange for other altcoins.
It’s RED for quite some time so don’t worry. Invest in some solid coins that have a chance of good growth. PRG, ARK and GAS are my main shills. Been watching these in the past dips, think these have a good chance of making a jump after the crash is over.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
March 30, 2018, 11:13:20 AM
It is almost impossible to find the right moment with lowest prices.
So i think a good strategy is to stretch the time to invest.
For example:
If you have 1000 USD and you plan to invest in 4 steps, over 4 months.
So invest 250 USD now, next month 250 USD and so on.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
March 30, 2018, 11:06:27 AM
Im hopeful of market taking the turn from some point may be this is the last dip or may be there will be another after this but i think the next bull market will be bigger too, lets wait i think this time patience will pay big time.
Activity: 84
Merit: 8
March 30, 2018, 11:03:12 AM
When you buy crypto currencies you are gambling. You are hoping someone will buy the coin from you at a higher price.

When you buy a crypto currency what do you actually own?

I think you need to think hard about what this crypto mania is really all about.
Activity: 112
March 30, 2018, 11:02:42 AM
I will invest now, because I believe now is the right time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
March 30, 2018, 10:58:53 AM
I think that investing is certainly worth it, but of course now it is necessary to do it very carefully, because now there is a huge pile of scammers who very skillfully create websites and very well deceive people
Activity: 276
March 30, 2018, 10:54:02 AM
Now there is an opportunity to re-buy due to a constant decline, it is possible to increase the capital of crypto-currencies. But we must be careful and get a slight increase, so just as well stay in the red.
Activity: 189
March 30, 2018, 10:52:46 AM

I missed the dip the other day and am wondering if I should hold out for another dip or if the current prices are still decent. Mainly looking at litecoin and etherum. I also need coins regardless so I can exchange for other altcoins.
Go for it, I think some coins are so low that you can buy them easily. ETH is super low go for it, TAU is almost at ICO price, promising project still low and MAKER is also working pretty well for me.

That’s all from my end, DYOR you can find some promising stuff easily market so low.
Activity: 210
March 30, 2018, 10:51:10 AM
I think you need to grab the opportunity now because the prices are lowand itis the best timeto invest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 100
Merit: 12
March 30, 2018, 10:48:27 AM
If you are considering investing now or in the next couple of months I would recommend you to catch this opportunity you have now when the prices are down
Pages:
Jump to: