Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest now or wait? - page 51. (Read 14035 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 08:48:05 AM
I missed the dip the other day and am wondering if I should hold out for another dip or if the current prices are still decent. Mainly looking at litecoin and etherum. I also need coins regardless so I can exchange for other altcoins.
Now is the best time to invest and I think it will last a few more weeks. Perhaps we will see the price of bitcoin in the area of ​​7 thousand - 7,5 thousand dollars, so it's possible to set a warrant for buying bitcoin in this price limit and wait, but if the price does not drop to the level of $ 7.5 thousand by mid-April It is worth to take for 8 thousand and it will be a very good entry point.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
March 28, 2018, 07:54:17 AM
Invest now and wait for some time and observe the market and bitcoin rate
Activity: 140
March 28, 2018, 07:53:27 AM
I suggest we wait and wait. The policy that requires global supervision will be the only opportunity to step in. It will be as good as a lion to catch prey.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 07:52:56 AM
Invest now. The price of the btc is at low price maybe you/we can bay as much as possible as a start in investing here in any altcoin. Invest in any short term ICO project maybe we can find our way to get an opportunity for a good income.
Activity: 392
March 28, 2018, 07:45:49 AM
Try partial some of your investments to good portfail, here in altcoin discussion already it thread with choosing good portfail for investments      
Activity: 280
March 28, 2018, 06:59:45 AM
Right now is maybe last chance to have cheapest investment in future, cause i'm sure it will be grow up market in closest 2 months.
Activity: 350
March 28, 2018, 06:45:34 AM
While at bitcoin, a downward trend, I think it's better to wait. And if you still buy coins, then now it's better to have a small percentage of the deposit, because bitcoin can continue to move down.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 06:37:17 AM
I suggest you go into Ethereum and EOS on the next market correction, because they will keep going up from now on.
Activity: 336
March 28, 2018, 06:04:42 AM
The bitcoin downtrend is not over yet,so I recommend you to wait a little to see how it will be going in the near future.You also can buy some coins at current price but just on 10-20% of your deposit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
March 28, 2018, 05:57:36 AM
As experience shows, to predict when the minimum price for a cryptocurrency will be practically impossible. Therefore, it is better to invest now when the prices for the cryptocurrency have fallen so much.
Activity: 112
March 28, 2018, 05:50:29 AM

I missed the dip the other day and am wondering if I should hold out for another dip or if the current prices are still decent. Mainly looking at litecoin and etherum. I also need coins regardless so I can exchange for other altcoins.

As many others would say, there is no time you can consider perfect to invest. However, there are those times where one very lucky to invest and experience both dip and  peaks at the same time. Maybe you need to consider if you have finances you consider extra to invest then go and invest, if not then don't. For me those are my cue to invest. AM not sure if it will work on you though.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 05:49:03 AM
It's better to wait a little, the market is still in bear run
Activity: 68
March 28, 2018, 05:46:34 AM
Sure it's not time to invest cause market permanently going down now, we can't get any profit from that only get out if you have something in
Activity: 63
March 28, 2018, 05:37:43 AM
Now is the best time to invest, don't hold your money, invest all of your money. Down trend of the market won't last so long

invest only these amounts u can afford to lose, otherwise u will panic sell at first price drop Smiley at first do the research about the coins u love and then invest Smiley
Activity: 98
March 28, 2018, 05:34:05 AM
Now is the best time to invest, don't hold your money, invest all of your money. Down trend of the market won't last so long
Activity: 7
March 28, 2018, 05:32:50 AM
I think, much better if we invest now than to wait. Because it is a perfect time to invest as long as the tokens now are in a cheap value because if it will back to rise it again, for sure it will be profitable.
Activity: 200
March 28, 2018, 05:32:35 AM
Better invest now. Because today all cryptocurrency has low value and it is very affordable. I hope its price will increase in the future to earn profit.
Activity: 364
March 28, 2018, 05:31:37 AM
It's never missed up, just wait for action you think will get up cryptoworld from it's knees and buy good portfail of invest. Or just daytrade, you have more chances.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
March 28, 2018, 05:30:45 AM
I think you should wait somtime... till see market uptrend clearly, that's not too late to invest, I think.
for now, I'm still waiting! and observe market, how it goes, find some right coin to invest.
Activity: 78
March 28, 2018, 05:24:53 AM
I think it is the time to invest because now all token price is low. and you should hold for a few months because end of this year the price of all the coins will go up i seems that.i think you should not wait for invest in bitcoin. you have great chance to earn great profit i think it is most important time to but altoin and that why i prefer to buy altcoin for good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: