Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest now or wait? - page 63. (Read 14035 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
March 18, 2018, 04:35:33 PM
as trader attaining with the good possession of completed terms of the past chance of entrance within the field of business, those gives as the initials as might to define of range on risks as requesting exchange with the market of the crypto finance.

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 04:20:00 PM
It is better to wait for a sharp fall this year, as I think bitcoin prices may rise soon, and this is a great opportunity to invest.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 04:17:34 PM
Wait for time that coins will be dip lower it will be the best time to buy coins and do it for investing for a long term.It would be take a risk if will be profitable or not. check the best coins you want to buy.

How much lower? It seems to me that it already as low as possible. You should never wait and hope that buys everything at the lowest price, you can have a little buy now. I think
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
March 18, 2018, 04:16:25 PM
definitely now, although there are might be some more dumps. but if you are not sure they will occur, now is a very nice opportunity to make some nice money out of this sale))
Activity: 218
Merit: 14
March 18, 2018, 04:16:14 PM
I think right now, its a good time to invest. I think now we are really at the bottom. We make a huge dump, and now it should go a litte bit sideways. I really hope that the price of cryptocurrencies will rise again. And it hurs my heart that im now able to invest more, specially now when everything is so cheap. So if you have money left, do invest, or regret it later. It can just go up from this position!
Activity: 140
March 18, 2018, 04:15:09 PM
I think nowadays the best time to buy perspective coins at the bottom!
Bitcoin is going lower and lower and we don`t know the real bottom.
Maybe we should wait some time and buy much lower, but right now very good time too!
Activity: 392
March 18, 2018, 04:13:59 PM
For me the best thing to invest is right now .    I think year from now BTC will double or triple itself .
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
March 18, 2018, 04:09:06 PM
If you wanna invest never ever miss dip period because you buy many good coins at lower rate and you can hold them for suitable times and sell when prices are high.I usually buy when prices are low and some portion of my investment i do short term trading and some portion i hold.Day trading is highly risky but return is also very high especially when  fluctuations is at climax you can earn huge return.Once the dip period is underway never miss that because one you miss it you have to wait for a long time.
Activity: 56
Merit: 12
March 18, 2018, 03:56:29 PM
i think now is the best time to buy some altcoin...
Activity: 378
March 18, 2018, 02:36:00 PM
You can invest or wait for $8,000-7,000, anyway this prices does not matter in longterm perspective. Just do not delay your decision for too long
Activity: 280
March 18, 2018, 02:31:00 PM
To my mind it is perfect time to invest now. But you should remember one rule. If you afraid to lose your money dont invest it, if you are not afraid of it do it.
Activity: 238
Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba
March 18, 2018, 02:20:21 PM
When they went up, they would say, "I told you on the day that I was going to take the floor, and I was going to do it, and now I'm going to prove it." When they go down, they say, "when do you start?"
Activity: 166
March 18, 2018, 02:18:08 PM
If i were you i'd invest know because its better early than sorry. Everyday passes many coins, tokens pumped also dumped but there is no perfect timing for investing. If you feel that its the right time to invest go invest it without hesitation but do research on where you will invest so that youll end up profiting than lossing.
Think too much, then you're late.
Too scared to invest, then you're late.
If you have the money and already have knowledge for something you want to invest there, don't delay it or you will be late (always) forever.
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 02:12:12 PM
There were a few negative news about crypto + binance pseudo hack today and the market went down. I think that the fall will last several days. And this means that you will have a great chance to buy cheap altcoins. You must decide for yourself whether you are willing to take this opportunity or miss it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 16
March 18, 2018, 02:08:33 PM
Now is very good time to buy crypto , hardly it can dump up to 10-20%, no more. And can grow very much, up to 500-1000% in this year.
Activity: 31
March 18, 2018, 02:02:10 PM
now is the best time to invest in crypto, it is super dip..
Activity: 266
March 18, 2018, 12:20:20 PM
Wait for time that coins will be dip lower it will be the best time to buy coins and do it for investing for a long term.It would be take a risk if will be profitable or not. check the best coins you want to buy.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 12:19:03 PM
this is the right time to invest, because the market price is falling, and in the future you will make a profit
Activity: 266
March 18, 2018, 12:17:20 PM
Now is the best time to invest. Who does not understand this, - they lose his chance. The one who buys coins now can sell it in a few months 2-3 times more expensive.
And what if tomorrow's course is 10 or 20% less again? what do you write then? Is it a good time to invest? you are already an expert. that's all really laugh what you write here. they are pure speculation and nothing else  Wink Grin Huh
i would wait and watch the market and read a lot on google what real news is and do not listen to what is written here. Here you only read HODL 6 weeks ago  Grin Grin Grin  who writes something like that does not deserve MERIT
Activity: 504
March 18, 2018, 12:00:37 PM
Now is the best time to invest. Who does not understand this, - they lose his chance. The one who buys coins now can sell it in a few months 2-3 times more expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: