Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest now or wait? - page 27. (Read 2860 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
June 16, 2018, 06:03:56 AM
In my opinion, I would rather invest now because the prices are cheaper   and it would definitely give you a great amount of return of investment. But if you are hesitant in investing whether the market is green or red I suggest that you just study first and do some researching. Doing things half hearted can stress you out.
Activity: 462
Merit: 117
June 16, 2018, 06:01:26 AM
I would rather wait at the current market conditions. The market is looking quite depressed and there is a strong possibility that the prices may go down even more. At this point, it may be quite foolish to invest in the cryptos.
Well, I would say that it's not stupid to invest. Now on a global scale, the market is aimed at some kind of fall and strengthening of the lower classes. But it will not always be so. And in the future growth will be supported by an demands.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 05:37:18 AM
Dear friend,
Currently, The martket is getting downtrend. I think you can catch the bottom level to invest.
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 05:19:29 AM
I don’t think there is anyone that will advice you to invest or wait now at all. Every one like me will always avoid investment advice. Check the market and look for what is good for you_, then you carry on your decision
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
June 16, 2018, 05:14:44 AM
Hey guys, what do you think, should i invest now or wait? Market is in the red zone, so it is quite risky to invest now, want to hear your opinion.

yes, quite risky. I suggest wait until you are sure to buy it. moreover you have to have a plan beforehand.
I suggest to wait eth down to the new lowest level buy it.
I advise to invest at this time. if you wait, I do not think you will. because you will probably use the money you have for other purposes. So, if you want to invest, then do it right now.
June 16, 2018, 05:12:31 AM
The time to invest is now if one will not be over greedy. If you have any fund laying idle now, the best thing to do is to invest and I am very sure the market will be back to green in no time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
June 16, 2018, 05:09:54 AM
indeed the market is falling, but I doubt if it is currently the lowest price for all crypto? but you can do the preparation by placing some buy orders with the lowest price. the market is unstable and difficult to predict, but we can anticipate before the market rises or falls back.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
June 16, 2018, 04:57:23 AM
Hey guys, what do you think, should i invest now or wait? Market is in the red zone, so it is quite risky to invest now, want to hear your opinion.

yes, quite risky. I suggest wait until you are sure to buy it. moreover you have to have a plan beforehand.
I suggest to wait eth down to the new lowest level buy it.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
June 16, 2018, 04:35:01 AM

In my opinion, now is the better time to invest, while prices are low and have fallen. Then when the market becomes green you will have to buy at higher prices. I would personally prefer the present moment.  Smiley
Activity: 45
June 16, 2018, 04:20:36 AM
Invest now. Because the value of the coin has fallen sharply, the coming time will grow sharply for profit.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
June 16, 2018, 04:17:45 AM
If you are now planning to buy coins and keep them for a long time, then you can buy.  Even if the price will still decline, in the long run, you will still get your profit.  And if you want to get a quick profit, now it's a risky option to enter the market if you are a novice
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 04:13:03 AM
This is the right time for you to invest now, because now you will generate more profits, because the price is cheap, so you can wait for a higher sale price, so you will get a lot of good profits.
Activity: 132
June 16, 2018, 04:08:57 AM
The choice to invest is purely person, when to invest however depends on Quite a lot of factors including the timing and the  market value f the coins, This time for example is the best time  tie to invest as most of the coins have lost considerable amount of value due to the bear dominance, An enthusiastic investor can however take advantage of this and and invest in Quality coins , the market will not stay red forever, it will recover with time and the value of the coins with it, there is no need to wait, invest now
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
June 16, 2018, 03:52:30 AM
yes i think it's not a bad time. at the same time I wouldn't suggest going "all in". If i was you, i'd put maybe 10% of the entire amount i'm planning to put in. and when there's another leg down, put in say 20% more. this will help you go about it in a balanced way. Cheers!
Activity: 215
June 16, 2018, 03:42:37 AM
I think you can do it now, because the price is still cheap, and you can invest dialtcoin by trading, I think you can more easily get many benefits.
Activity: 87
June 16, 2018, 03:39:26 AM
I think when in the red zone or not allow mauing infestation aja wait until the lights in to a good presence, as if prices began to fall then infest and wait for the price began to rise, according to you how
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 03:30:00 AM
I personaly put some money in lately, as I have the feeling, the prices are low now. But I guess it is better to not put ALL IN, in case the prices decide to go even lower, have some more to invest.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 02:04:12 AM
Much better to wait until the price dump and buy and hold for the longterm and you key to profit is always be patience when you hold a coin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
June 16, 2018, 01:59:44 AM
You can invest at this level with partial investment, most of coins are available with lesser prices. If market goes down Keep buying till market starts going up.
Activity: 182
June 16, 2018, 01:50:37 AM
There is no particular time to invest, but now this is the good time to invest at these levels. If market falls after you bought, don't panic and wait for long term.
Pages:
Jump to: