Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest now? or wait for down turn? - page 2. (Read 14849 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
May 20, 2019, 10:33:26 AM
Of course you should trading now, while Bitcoin is in a good place and can increase any minute
Are you sure? I was planning to wait more

You can of course, nobody prohibits you to wait, but it’s a great risk, betta use this opportunity

Thanks for advice, maybe that really makes sense
What exchange are you currently using?
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 20, 2019, 10:30:16 AM
Of course you should trading now, while Bitcoin is in a good place and can increase any minute

You can of course, nobody prohibits you to wait, but it’s a great risk, betta use this opportunity

Thanks for advice, maybe that really makes sense
May 20, 2019, 10:22:06 AM

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 20, 2019, 10:17:23 AM
May 20, 2019, 09:14:27 AM
Activity: 938
May 19, 2019, 03:23:40 PM
Yes Invest now. Market is moving. It Is High Time to Invest. Market will go up.Investors can profits from the markst this time. Many traders and investors coming in this market. Now crypto market is more trusted. So I Think It is proper time to investment.           
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
May 19, 2019, 01:56:57 PM
Actually some smaller downfall already happened so to my opinion that was opportunity for making money. It was a temporary correction and the price will grow again in the future. Such situations is hard to predict when or why exactly they will happen but they represent opportunity that any good trader shouldn't mis.
If we miss buying coins during bear season, we still have those chances to do it by now. Some declines show recently giving us the opportunity to buy more before it finally in the bullish trend. Never look into low price coins but rather to invest those coins that already in pumps cause it surely it will keep on moving and see profit in the next couple of days.

Absolutely right. By the way, even if you invested in the cryptocurrencies before, you can do it again. The market will be going up. More people will use crypto, and the price of BTC and tokens will be increasing.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
May 19, 2019, 12:47:54 AM
Yes, now is the right time to invest before prices continue to rise and besides that you have to do an analysis and find good news about the movement of coins that you will invest.
and after that you hold it firmly to wait for the price to rise to the highest price to sell it again.
With how we are seeing the market, the bounce is ongoing and its trying again to bounce up, investing with this kind of situations will give enough time to create a good plans, short or long term goals are both possible, with cheap value of some of those good projects you can simply buy and wait to hit your target outcome, be always aware of possibilities, act according to what you've plan and not to be bothered of whatever sway show you up, stay with your target goals and prosper.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 19, 2019, 12:21:49 AM
Yes, now is the right time to invest before prices continue to rise and besides that you have to do an analysis and find good news about the movement of coins that you will invest.
and after that you hold it firmly to wait for the price to rise to the highest price to sell it again.
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
May 19, 2019, 12:02:38 AM
for now maybe the right time to invest, because of what? see now that many changes that occur in the market are starting to improve and moreover the emergence of the IEO I believe that prices that used to go down like bitcoin and other altcoins are likely to rise
Actually IEO was emerged since long time ago. One example of project that use IEO method for ICO is XCPO which now called CAZ. But since there are many investors who doubt about ICO which sell token then developer trying to get more trust from investors then they use IEO method. Now cryptocurrency related project prove that they can be trusted, I think this time is very good to invest in bitcoin or other altcoin. If we are type of long term investors then we don't need to wait because it will spend our time. Invest now is better.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
Globe-dex.com
May 18, 2019, 07:14:36 PM
I think it's a doubt and fomo prevent everyone  from buying, back february the bitcoin drop to $3200 but not much people buy it. Instead everyone still hoping to see Bitcoin at $1000. Well y'all guys are wrong with your expectation.

“Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.”

As Warren Buffet says
Fomo always keeps those mind's out of the market, many does give wrong prediction and this Alone affect those investors who are willing to move along with the trends. Let's stop FOMO and keep hold of our coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
Globe-dex.com
May 18, 2019, 07:10:54 PM
I have bought few cents of bitcoin last year thinking that there will be bull run as it was being speculated by many of thr users here. Yet, the speculated bull run was never happeb and instead it goes down to bearish market. I was just thinking that if I could only just anticipate the bull run or the pump that never happen.

Now, that bitcoin has slowly I have never invested in bitcoin. The moment that its market price was 3k usd was the best time to invest with but still I am afraid that it could go down. Seeing it slowly recovering to 3.6K-4K means nothing also to me. Now that it made a huge pump up from 5K i have regreted that I never invested in bitcoin. I have never been anticipated.in bitcoin pump.

I am Newbie in cryptocurrency and would like to start a small trading scheme that would try my skills in the market movement.

What should I do? Invest now? or wait for.another market down?
The market just gat a little correction which I believe it's an opportunity for investors to drive in now and wait up for the next run. Let's all believe in BTC for its the future.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
May 18, 2019, 03:35:58 PM
for now maybe the right time to invest, because of what? see now that many changes that occur in the market are starting to improve and moreover the emergence of the IEO I believe that prices that used to go down like bitcoin and other altcoins are likely to rise

yes agree before prices increase higher then now is the right time to invest if indeed you have confidence in terms of holding for a long time, because the market today has moved again upward and this is a great potential to grow higher
Activity: 868
Merit: 2
May 18, 2019, 02:45:01 PM
The market is now hesitant and this creates excellent investment opportunities. It is very important to act within the limits of acceptable risk and carefully study the cryptocurrency in which you are going to invest.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
May 18, 2019, 10:58:35 AM
Bitcoin will eventually rise so better invest now in the market as long you are ready to take the risks. Once you know how big is the risks invest now then wait for the increase. I also observe about the IEO demands and improvement on this. So catch these opportunity to invest when price is affordable.
before we decided to invest in coins or tokens we have to make analisys first.don't ever invest meanwhile we didn't know its position in market.much traders and investors often make this mistakes, they just buying and hold it without analize in which price they should buy with less risk.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
May 18, 2019, 09:48:33 AM
Bitcoin will eventually rise so better invest now in the market as long you are ready to take the risks. Once you know how big is the risks invest now then wait for the increase. I also observe about the IEO demands and improvement on this. So catch these opportunity to invest when price is affordable.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
May 18, 2019, 07:07:20 AM
We might not be able to see any serious down turn before the next serious push and because of this I will advise that if you really want to makes money from trading and taking the advantage of the current bullish sentiment.  Now still remains the most effective time to buy bitcoin and other crypto coin.
Not sure about the other coins but yes Ethereum is also in uptrend motion and now it has increased by 30 and 40 US dollars daily. Situations are really surprising and we can trade with Ethereum and Bitcoin right now but for high productivity we should buy and keep all of them for selling later on high market prices. If you are selling in hurry then you may not make huge profit therefore it is advised to hold it.
Ethereum is an investment that you should keep at this time because this coin is on the rise and will definitely reach $400 in June if the market can maintain this stability. Perhaps now is the time for big changes in this market and you should continue to keep and set the highest selling target this year to earn huge profits. Of course i would not encourage you to do this because the market often turns red very quickly.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
May 18, 2019, 02:20:28 AM
We might not be able to see any serious down turn before the next serious push and because of this I will advise that if you really want to makes money from trading and taking the advantage of the current bullish sentiment.  Now still remains the most effective time to buy bitcoin and other crypto coin.
Not sure about the other coins but yes Ethereum is also in uptrend motion and now it has increased by 30 and 40 US dollars daily. Situations are really surprising and we can trade with Ethereum and Bitcoin right now but for high productivity we should buy and keep all of them for selling later on high market prices. If you are selling in hurry then you may not make huge profit therefore it is advised to hold it.
Activity: 562
Merit: 100
May 18, 2019, 12:49:15 AM
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
May 17, 2019, 11:52:05 PM
Now I recommend investing in digital assets on a monthly basis for several years and periodically review your portfolio, do not miss this moment when large investors begin to enter this market!
Pages:
Jump to: