Pages:
Author

Topic: invest on ico ? - page 2. (Read 183 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
September 27, 2018, 12:21:52 PM
The most important factors for me are genuinity of the project, practical uses of the project, good team all these things simultaneously provide a good ico to invest.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 12:14:18 PM
Currently the market is downtrend, all ICO projects have to freeze or delay. It is best to wait for the market to recover before learning about good ICO projects to participate. ICOs at this stage will most likely drop on the exchange or scam. Be careful !!!!
Activity: 154
September 27, 2018, 11:29:57 AM
I on bewared to invest in ico today. The market of cryptocurrency and ico a startup of projects is not stable. Many swindlers are active. On it it is better not to regret time and forces for detailed studying of the project.
Activity: 398
September 27, 2018, 11:26:02 AM
I don't trust ICOs anymore!
lots of they let investors down in hopeless,
they invested in them millions, and most of them scammed.
even the fact that still have lots of good ideas out there, but .... no one return my money if it scams.
Activity: 224
September 27, 2018, 10:26:48 AM
invest in ICO, as investors get tokens that can offer various benefits to them. They expect the projects they invest to be successful and the token value increases.
Activity: 742
Merit: 19
September 27, 2018, 06:27:41 AM
In this time most ICOs are the scam and not profitable with market condition. The ICOs have given decent profits a few months ago. Now, scammers get that method to scam a large amount of money. Then you have to make your own research before you invest any ICO.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
September 27, 2018, 06:22:25 AM
according to your experience. how do you choose to invest in ico and not necessarily the investment that ico will do successfully, from here I want to ask whether your strategy is to invest ico and maybe it will be very profitable. share your experience choosing ico for investment properly and well or can be said to reduce the risk of getting an ICO that will fail in the future
In my own Experience I was able to join 8 different ICO from 8 different Platforms in 2017 to 2018. So far only 1 of those 8 ICO that i was participated is poorly performing and my token holdings value now is drop as 75% percent. And this is the only ICO token that I was Hold since 7 of my ICO Tokens was sold in early as first Listing week. I don't trust the Market due to its Fluctuation. But suddenly my First ICO token that i was decided to Hold was decreased its value after listing! But its Okey since my purpose is for staking. I'm usually Investing in ICO at first when the Bonus is intact to gain more Bonus Tokens.
Activity: 140
September 27, 2018, 05:24:37 AM
If you long ago in cryptocurrency it is necessary to invest in good projects. It is necessary to support the cryptocurrency movement  Cool
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
September 27, 2018, 05:21:25 AM
according to your experience. how do you choose to invest in ico and not necessarily the investment that ico will do successfully, from here I want to ask whether your strategy is to invest ico and maybe it will be very profitable. share your experience choosing ico for investment properly and well or can be said to reduce the risk of getting an ICO that will fail in the future
Pages:
Jump to: