Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest or not invest into crypto currency? here is the question - page 4. (Read 5414 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
There have been service offers like that before. Chances are you are not going to see them again.

Bitcoins alone are classified high risk. And you want to further add to that risk by lending them to someone who promises high returns?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
yes i feel you, i am looking for btc investments myself, their rate is really unstable and i dont want to change them to $ i want them to keep as they are, because I believe they will raise as time goes by, some profit would be great, now they are just dusting in my wallet, I wonder if there are any banks who can offer you this service. I'll try to look for it.
Activity: 22
bitcoin should be at $40,000 by the end of 2016.  i'm in it for the long haul
Wow da fuck?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
bitcoin should be at $40,000 by the end of 2016.  i'm in it for the long haul
Activity: 22
So invest or not to invest? In past weeks bitcoin and litecoin showed up pretty good at its highest rate but then just a day ago everything blew up. Is it worth anymore investing in to such things? People say bitcoin next year go up to 2000$ but it definitely doesnt feel that way, however id say it would be actually cool to own bitcoins and stuff like from investment point of view. So im asking does anybody know any good investment websites or things? Where I could for example put bitcoin and then earn some % because of keeping it in there you know like in the bank you put money and you get more. At the moment I dont have time to be on PC and sit on exchanges 24/7 to investigate the rating going on but id like just to invest bitcoins and that i know that after some time id get them back and i also would get a % from my investment. So yeah can you do that in the bank? or some website? Please share
Pages:
Jump to: