Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest with BitcoLove - page 8. (Read 5723 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
August 10, 2015, 09:52:58 AM
08/10 investments closed for today.
Earnings: 0.12BTC

so fast you earnings
https://blockchain.info/address/15dTPR1aBkYujdukyjShZfKJBw9bm92USd
but there last transaction 1month ago.

Yes I do not play poker online with BTC. Hence, the reason why I have stated in the OP that the $50 wagered daily by me will change in amounts of BTC according to the current market price of BTC. Hope this helped.
oh well you go gambling with people money and if you lose what you do?
you run or will return people money,that risk gambling with people money
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
August 10, 2015, 08:42:12 AM
08/10 investments closed for today.
Earnings: 0.12BTC

so fast you earnings
https://blockchain.info/address/15dTPR1aBkYujdukyjShZfKJBw9bm92USd
but there last transaction 1month ago.
Activity: 322
August 10, 2015, 03:48:05 AM
One question

This means if you invest 1BTC and the total investments are 3BTC and today's earning was 0.5BTC it will be
(1 / 3) * 0.5 = 0.16
This means you will be getting 0.16BTC on that day.
Unquote

are you sure you can keep 10% profit in each day?
better give me an average

and also, what happened if you lost?
if lose he will run  Tongue ponzi always do that
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
August 10, 2015, 03:38:06 AM
One question

This means if you invest 1BTC and the total investments are 3BTC and today's earning was 0.5BTC it will be
(1 / 3) * 0.5 = 0.16
Unquote

are you sure you can keep 10% profit in each day?
better give me an average

and also, what happened if you lost?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 10, 2015, 03:26:09 AM
only red hot chilli peppers have the love for money i dont ok i think this its just a 49% profit for yuo and a 2% profit for me sorry:)
Activity: 322
August 10, 2015, 03:24:55 AM
any website for your investor?not nice if you post investor here
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
August 10, 2015, 12:11:56 AM
not interesting better i bet my money with my self than i invest it on someone who play gambling
 Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
August 09, 2015, 09:46:40 PM
INVEST WITH BitcoLove

I am a professional poker player who earns at an average about $30 - $100 dollars a day.
Weekly earnings are on average around $400.

However, I have thought about increasing my bet money through crowd-funding investments.
I wager at an average about $50 when playing per day and I would be increasing this to $500 (target).

This means, my earnings will also be larger making my weekly earnings on average around $3000.

The investments will be distributed like this:

Your investment/ total investment * (earnings made)

(1 / 3) * 0.5 = 0.16

Everything will be calculated via Bitcoins as all the investments will be accepted with bitcoins.

All payments will be sent everyday at 00:00AM.
Notified through this thread.

*Please note that sometimes, very rarely, I tend to lose whilst gambling. However this never goes beyond -$30 as I call it a day once it gets there.
I know what I am doing. Don't worry. Your investments will be safe and I give you my word.

*Please don't send any amount below 0.001BTC. It really does not help much with the overall earnings.

I will accept investments from over 0.001BTC and I will be paying out every day, announcing the earnings made everyday etc on this thread.

After sending your bitcoins, please post your btc address here on this thread.

Send your investments:
15dTPR1aBkYujdukyjShZfKJBw9bm92USd

I know that you might be concerned with me being a newbie here on this thread and offering this investment without any fancy sites or threads.
If you are seriously considering to invest, I will be happy to skype with you. PM me.

I don't think you'll get investors here with your current rank , you need to build some reputation first
anyways best of luck to you sir Smiley

Oh alright I completely understand what you mean by that. I guess I need someone to vouch first.

Good idea but you need a trusted or reputable user here to vouch your service
Activity: 299
August 09, 2015, 09:09:06 PM
Please show more proof that you're truly worthy to be funded. All i can see is lies and no proof.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
August 09, 2015, 12:53:30 PM
escrow funds can bring result to get investment from people for your gambling habit, in gambling nobody is perfect we can get bust anytime so that is really risky type of investment.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
August 09, 2015, 12:19:42 PM
INVEST WITH BitcoLove

I am a professional poker player who earns at an average about $30 - $100 dollars a day.
Weekly earnings are on average around $400.

However, I have thought about increasing my bet money through crowd-funding investments.
I wager at an average about $50 when playing per day and I would be increasing this to $500 (target).

This means, my earnings will also be larger making my weekly earnings on average around $3000.

The investments will be distributed like this:

Your investment/ total investment * (earnings made)

(1 / 3) * 0.5 = 0.16

Everything will be calculated via Bitcoins as all the investments will be accepted with bitcoins.

All payments will be sent everyday at 00:00AM.
Notified through this thread.

*Please note that sometimes, very rarely, I tend to lose whilst gambling. However this never goes beyond -$30 as I call it a day once it gets there.
I know what I am doing. Don't worry. Your investments will be safe and I give you my word.

*Please don't send any amount below 0.001BTC. It really does not help much with the overall earnings.

I will accept investments from over 0.001BTC and I will be paying out every day, announcing the earnings made everyday etc on this thread.

After sending your bitcoins, please post your btc address here on this thread.

Send your investments:
15dTPR1aBkYujdukyjShZfKJBw9bm92USd

I know that you might be concerned with me being a newbie here on this thread and offering this investment without any fancy sites or threads.
If you are seriously considering to invest, I will be happy to skype with you. PM me.

I don't think you'll get investors here with your current rank , you need to build some reputation first
anyways best of luck to you sir Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 09, 2015, 11:24:38 AM
Pages:
Jump to: