Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest your bitcoins. - page 20. (Read 79162 times)

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
January 25, 2017, 11:29:38 AM
I have read some opinions about storing your bitcoins as a good long term investment by itself, and it is not so bad, but I have also learned that investing your coins in good instruments could multiply your coins in a more effective way than only holding them. For instance I invested some coins into a Forex broker seven months ago, and at this point I have multiplied my coins x10, so I think it is really possible to find reliable options to invest your coins.

I'm sorry but x10 in seven months looks very suspicious to me. Also I've heard a lot of bad stories about Forex. There is even an article in the Wiki titled "Foreign exchange fraud".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_exchange_fraud
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
January 25, 2017, 11:13:24 AM
I have read some opinions about storing your bitcoins as a good long term investment by itself, and it is not so bad, but I have also learned that investing your coins in good instruments could multiply your coins in a more effective way than only holding them. For instance I invested some coins into a Forex broker seven months ago, and at this point I have multiplied my coins x10, so I think it is really possible to find reliable options to invest your coins.

Investment of bitcoins always give you better profit than just saving it in the wallet and waiting for increase in the price. The only thing is that the site of investment is not a scam and we dont lose all. Can you tell us the site of forex broker where you earned x10 so i can also benefit. You may PM me if disclosing public is not feasible.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
January 25, 2017, 11:10:09 AM
I dont have a big amount of btc but i want to invest mine in a way that i can gain profit without doing hard effort, i want to hold this until the right time.
Im doing some trading but i always come to a loss. I want to invest too in an ICO, because i want to collect modern coins aside from investing.

Just hold your coins, that's the safest / likely the most profitable thing to do - store then in HaoBTC if you feel like taking some risk
The best thing to do is to hold your coins if you have entered at a reasonable price,i am booking my profit when ever i can and i would not dare to store my coins online or in any exchange as you never know what will happen when you plan to save your coins online as i have seen many exchanges being hacked and i am sure many people have lost their coins because of that.
holding bitcoin is good for those people who have no experience in trading. and when you realize that the price can boost in  next few days, other wise investing your bitcoin in trading alt coins the best option, but trading need a lot of experience knowledge and trading skill, otherwise trading is more risky if you have no trading experience.
That is true when you don't have yet experience then hold first while you are in the process of studying it. Trading is really a good thing, risky yet if you knew already the strategy and you study well before doing it I think you will be successful with this industry. Just risk first with little amount as you are still in the starting stage.
Activity: 713
Merit: 501
January 25, 2017, 10:57:03 AM
The options given by OP is really better because quite a number of people will really benefit from it including me as I also want to invest but the issue us know the right source to do the investment as sites on the internet have been saturated with scams endeavours.

People have made good profits from cloud mining sites in the past but things are not the same as it used to be its difficult to find any trusted or genuine site at a moment for making an investment as everyone has gone through some worst experiences in recent times as majority of them have all their money by investing in ponzi sites.

I don't think there were trusted and genuine cloud mining sites before. There might be some but they all ran away by just claiming that they got hacked or some other reasons that's strong enough to be an excuse for losing everybody's money. I think the main reason why people have made money from cloud mining site before was because there were more investors in this scam sites before because people were not yet aware.

People thought that they are going to deposit money and then go back after months as a rich and achieve financial freedom. We weren't smart back then to realize that all of these are too good to be true and the person promoting the cloud mining site to you was just there for the money that he'll get from the referral bonus from you.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
January 25, 2017, 03:16:18 AM
I dont have a big amount of btc but i want to invest mine in a way that i can gain profit without doing hard effort, i want to hold this until the right time.
Im doing some trading but i always come to a loss. I want to invest too in an ICO, because i want to collect modern coins aside from investing.

Just hold your coins, that's the safest / likely the most profitable thing to do - store then in HaoBTC if you feel like taking some risk
The best thing to do is to hold your coins if you have entered at a reasonable price,i am booking my profit when ever i can and i would not dare to store my coins online or in any exchange as you never know what will happen when you plan to save your coins online as i have seen many exchanges being hacked and i am sure many people have lost their coins because of that.
holding bitcoin is good for those people who have no experience in trading. and when you realize that the price can boost in  next few days, other wise investing your bitcoin in trading alt coins the best option, but trading need a lot of experience knowledge and trading skill, otherwise trading is more risky if you have no trading experience.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
January 24, 2017, 04:31:30 PM
The options given by OP is really better because quite a number of people will really benefit from it including me as I also want to invest but the issue us know the right source to do the investment as sites on the internet have been saturated with scams endeavours.

People have made good profits from cloud mining sites in the past but things are not the same as it used to be its difficult to find any trusted or genuine site at a moment for making an investment as everyone has gone through some worst experiences in recent times as majority of them have all their money by investing in ponzi sites.
Activity: 322
January 24, 2017, 04:29:28 PM
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
January 24, 2017, 04:10:37 PM

Activity: 266
January 24, 2017, 03:50:26 PM

Agreed, the best and safest way to make profits is to hold them for a long term without doing any experiment with it as its very hard to find any trusted investment site at a moment as majority of them turned out to be scam in long run which will make us to loose all our hard earned coins in the hands of scammers.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
January 24, 2017, 02:59:36 PM

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 24, 2017, 09:23:19 AM
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
January 24, 2017, 09:16:21 AM
Our bitcoins Should really be invest in the right coins. We must research first the coins before we proceed on buying in the ico for us to avoid    the scammers. And Before we do that insert bitcoin in the legit exchange trading sites, then play the games.
Yes, this will be a must if you are much of coins having too many coins to invest is good so in case one coin failed then you can get from other coins. And yes, bitcoin is the best investing coin ever for me because it gives me lot of profits.
you are right that bitcoin is the best investment and a lot of people getting here big profit and there is anyone consider that bitcoin is much more profitable for everyone and i think bitcoin is much more safe than other investment.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
January 22, 2017, 03:01:33 PM
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 22, 2017, 10:27:19 AM
Our bitcoins Should really be invest in the right coins. We must research first the coins before we proceed on buying in the ico for us to avoid    the scammers. And Before we do that insert bitcoin in the legit exchange trading sites, then play the games.
Yes, this will be a must if you are much of coins having too many coins to invest is good so in case one coin failed then you can get from other coins. And yes, bitcoin is the best investing coin ever for me because it gives me lot of profits.
Activity: 1190
January 21, 2017, 09:08:09 PM
Activity: 924
January 21, 2017, 08:50:31 PM
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
January 21, 2017, 05:24:44 PM
Investing bitcoins? Why would you want to do that when in fact bitcoins in itself is already an investment that you possess without any company or intermediary interfering you? Smiley All you need to do is be patient and not be greedy on the returns that you might make. Also, if you really want to make that extra buck and search for other options into getting more money, then you could look out for trading and gambling and aside from that, there are no other reliable source of income in the bitcoin economy. Most, like cloudmining is in the grey area of the spectrum.

Its really hard to trust any cloud mining site at a moment as most of them have turned up to be scam in the past and it hold negative impression in the minds of the people so its a big risk to invest your bitcoins in cloud mining sites better option would be to invest them in reputed gambling site where you can get regular returns on your investments.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
January 21, 2017, 05:00:25 PM
Investing bitcoins? Why would you want to do that when in fact bitcoins in itself is already an investment that you possess without any company or intermediary interfering you? Smiley All you need to do is be patient and not be greedy on the returns that you might make. Also, if you really want to make that extra buck and search for other options into getting more money, then you could look out for trading and gambling and aside from that, there are no other reliable source of income in the bitcoin economy. Most, like cloudmining is in the grey area of the spectrum.
Activity: 350
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17
January 21, 2017, 04:46:47 PM
Is the OP still updating the list? I visit this thread sometimes to see if there are some new websites that you could invest with. It is hard to find those legitimate websites that you could trust your coins.

I receive lot's of emails from various sites claiming to give double or more returns on bitcoin investments and 99.9% of such sites are clear scams (When I cross check such advertisements). It's really difficult to choose right or at least trusted investment opportunity to earn good returns on the investment. We need more trusted sites and awareness too.
From my experience there will be no such investment opportunities are existing in this world. 100% all of them will be a threat to your hard earned money, never trust any of them. Instead of risking with them, my suggestion would be just letting sleep your bitcoin would be the best decision.
I think the only people who do not dare to take risks just let their bitcoin wallet, I think investing would give a greater advantage than you just hold your bitcoin wallet, but it's your choice

Risk taking is not everybody's game. and taking risk of bitcoins by investment in different scheme is only the game for the rich. Those who are not so rich cannot afford to take such risks and therefore the best thing for them is to keep them save in the wallet.

So poor people cant invest ? meaning we cant invest with small amount? well we could invest small amount but in return it is small profits too but if we are talking about profits then its good. Well most of the people that are not rich the will not invest because they thinking that they will spend a lot of money and we cant afford to loose , its just scared on investing

You cannot build a Rome in a single day, and if you are thinking of getting rich overnight then that's impossible, so its better to start slow and with a small amount to make an investment that we can afford to loose and should be satisfied even with small profits after all something is better then nothing.
Activity: 378
January 21, 2017, 04:36:47 PM
Is the OP still updating the list? I visit this thread sometimes to see if there are some new websites that you could invest with. It is hard to find those legitimate websites that you could trust your coins.

I receive lot's of emails from various sites claiming to give double or more returns on bitcoin investments and 99.9% of such sites are clear scams (When I cross check such advertisements). It's really difficult to choose right or at least trusted investment opportunity to earn good returns on the investment. We need more trusted sites and awareness too.
From my experience there will be no such investment opportunities are existing in this world. 100% all of them will be a threat to your hard earned money, never trust any of them. Instead of risking with them, my suggestion would be just letting sleep your bitcoin would be the best decision.
I think the only people who do not dare to take risks just let their bitcoin wallet, I think investing would give a greater advantage than you just hold your bitcoin wallet, but it's your choice

Risk taking is not everybody's game. and taking risk of bitcoins by investment in different scheme is only the game for the rich. Those who are not so rich cannot afford to take such risks and therefore the best thing for them is to keep them save in the wallet.

but trading alt coin is also giving you opportunities to make money even with less investment. alt coin can be trade at any price because there are some bitcoins  with a good potential increasing having less price so if you invest your money there then it can give you good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: