Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest Your Bitcoins To Offline Business! - page 2. (Read 2649 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1220
What basically you are asking is a loan which you camouflage as investment.
Why cannot you tell us more about your business in public instead of Private Message and be transparent about your identity so that someone can really trust you ?
Its possible that this asking for money would really serve as a loan rather than on investment alone.If he does that on sending Private message I think it would really be a waste of time compare on telling it to public since he doesn't know whos a potential investor or not. This would really be a really hard request information given on its business doesn't make sure that he owns that or not until he shows some strong proofs. Be careful on this one.

But anything else happening on here is surely a lie since he doesn't provide those legal proof and seems that he doesn't give any updates regarding to his post. And I feel so bad on this message since the only intention on why this post posted is just to gather some investor and runaway without prior notice. So we should be carefull since their so many newbie accounts has been used for this kind of scheme nowadays.
Activity: 441
Merit: 251
Hello every one. I am looking investor to my used car parts bussines. We selling car parts local & eBay. We have strong account on eBay 100% positive feedback. Also we are registered our bussines in our country.I am looking investors. Invest your bitcoins and earn money. Get back payd to your bank account or btc wallet. I wait serious offers to my PM.

Regards.

You might want to provide more information as it seems that there is no sufficient info that would attract any investor to invest.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
Why cannot you tell us more about your business in public instead of Private Message and be transparent about your identity so that someone can really trust you ?
Its possible that this asking for money would really serve as a loan rather than on investment alone.If he does that on sending Private message I think it would really be a waste of time compare on telling it to public since he doesn't know whos a potential investor or not. This would really be a really hard request information given on its business doesn't make sure that he owns that or not until he shows some strong proofs. Be careful on this one.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
You should show your honesty and credibility at first then people will consider to invest.

Thanks for  your reply. what exactly needed ?

Regards.
The problem is you have provided very little information other than your business name and details. How much are you planning to earn and how much are you planning to give back to investors, are you going to show investors your books to see what kind of profits/losses. What kind of security can you offer to people with trust issues because sending money to someone on a forum doesn't sound very trustworthy.

Thanks for your reply. I need 50 000e and i can back 63.750e in 12 months 5.312.5 per month. For money which i get from investor, i buy cars from www.copart.co.uk. With investor we make loan agreement in english with all EU reglaments.

We work a lot of time in this business. Before 10 years a go, was gold age but then everything changed, business go down. Two years a go, situation going better and profit up everymonth,  because we start selling car parts world wide, and we need investor for this issue.

Thanks for understanding,

Regards.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
The problem is you have provided very little information other than your business name and details. How much are you planning to earn and how much are you planning to give back to investors, are you going to show investors your books to see what kind of profits/losses. What kind of security can you offer to people with trust issues because sending money to someone on a forum doesn't sound very trustworthy.
Yes, people will be interested in investing for offline businesses but you need to show your credibility first.
Also, when offline, people tend to look for businesses which are in the same locality and one can drop in to see your activities physically.

Hello. Thanks for your response. Yes ofcourse i can provide all credibility with seriuos invester. Physically business meet is possible. I can provide little about our activity. Pls look.

Bussines name Autoparts123
Stated in: Lithuania
Information about business registration:
http://rekvizitai.vz.lt/m/imone/autoparts123/
eBay shop: uab-autoparts123 ( www.autoparts123.lt )
Phone number: +37067436972

Regards

With what you have here it seems your business is legit which I don't have anything against but the issue about the community is we like to trust our own and the trust is not something cheap but built for several years which obviously you don't have and I doubt if any one would want to patronise except those who are staying very close to you and can verify everything you have said and don't forget this is a global space.

The reason why i am here. I need investor, who want to invest money, and back with profit. Maybe somebody likes car and bussines with car parts & cars. I am offer, its your choice.

Regards.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
Yes, people will be interested in investing for offline businesses but you need to show your credibility first.
Also, when offline, people tend to look for businesses which are in the same locality and one can drop in to see your activities physically.

Hello. Thanks for your response. Yes ofcourse i can provide all credibility with seriuos invester. Physically business meet is possible. I can provide little about our activity. Pls look.

Regards

With what you have here it seems your business is legit which I don't have anything against but the issue about the community is we like to trust our own and the trust is not something cheap but built for several years which obviously you don't have and I doubt if any one would want to patronise except those who are staying very close to you and can verify everything you have said and don't forget this is a global space.

Regards
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
I am looking investors. Invest your bitcoins and earn money.

I don't understand why people look for or suggest opportunities to invest their Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the investment. And quite literally, Bitcoin has been the best investment available in 2017, Globally!

Get back payd to your bank account or btc wallet.
As for your specific offer...what are the terms around getting money back in our bank account or BTC wallet? Are you saying you'll make dividend payments? If so, how much? How frequently?

Or are you saying you'll return the initial investment payment? If so, how much? how frequently?

And most importantly, what guarantees do you offer related to the minimum amount of return is possible?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
You can't be trusted since you are just newbie here so for now its impossible to find investors here.
unless if you can escrow if you deal to someone here maybe they can but without escrow its impossible to invest in your business.. sorry but this is because you are newbie. we are just thinking for our safe first before deal to someone..
You are exactly right even you do have legit business here but getting partners or investors on this forum would really be a tough thing because no one would really like to risk money on online specially if your place is too far away from theirs maybe you can find investors on offline mode too because it seems online wont really give you good results on searching and as he said you are not reputable enough to be trusted to find investors.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
You can't be trusted since you are just newbie here so for now its impossible to find investors here.
unless if you can escrow if you deal to someone here maybe they can but without escrow its impossible to invest in your business.. sorry but this is because you are newbie. we are just thinking for our safe first before deal to someone..
Hi, thanks for your answer. Kabbage let use i think only USA People bussines. I am from Europe. Visit www.autoparts123.lt this is link of my eBay shop account name is uab-autoparts123

Regards.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 307
Hello every one. I am looking investor to my used car parts bussines. We selling car parts local & eBay. We have strong account on eBay 100% positive feedback. Also we are registered our bussines in our country.I am looking investors. Invest your bitcoins and earn money. Get back payd to your bank account or btc wallet. I wait serious offers to my PM.

Regards.

Do you have collateral? Also, have you check and see if Kabbage is supporting your country? If so, sign up with them and link your ebay account and see about getting a loan from them.

Regards.
Pages:
Jump to: