Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing $1000 expecting $5000 by the end of year - page 2. (Read 941 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
the term INVESTING and an expectation of 5x profits in that timeframe do not go together. what you are talking about is speculation at best. more like gambling. you can day trade with that $1000 but if you're on here asking for advice like this, you would probably end up with 0 at the end of the year
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Hello all

NOTE: To reply on this thread you need to be Member or higher level. If you jr. or lower member your post will be deleted.

This is my first post in 'Speculation' thread.

I have 1000$ in my bank and I would love to invest that into crypto.

What is the best strategy as per you to convert this 1000$ into 5000$ by the end of the year?

Best regards
Edi

With this playstyle, i would suggest you to play with the Fundamental Strategy in order to convert $1000 to $5000

Buy before the actual news happen, when coins pump on the date of news. Sell and repeat

For event calendar, look here: coinmarketcal.com

It has list of event there, but always check the source
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
MODUM could be the answer in mid-term.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
Hello all

NOTE: To reply on this thread you need to be Member or higher level. If you jr. or lower member your post will be deleted.

What is the best strategy as per you to convert this 1000$ into 5000$ by the end of the year?

Best regards
Edi

best strategy i see so far by now is to put that hard cash all in bitcoin, its not yet too late to invest in bitcoins and you can still regain your invested capital in a matter of short time. as i see bitcoin can pump up to 10,000 dollars until this year just before the upcoming fork this december. though altcoins were also good to buy these days because thier were still cheap and probably will jump next weeks.
Activity: 395
everything is possible, if you can choose the best altcoin after segwit2x happend,
i use some technical indicator for my day trade and use fundamentally for long term hold,,
so, until the end of this years just look at the roadmap from any coins,,
if they have a good plan until the ends of this years just invest in that coins
Activity: 277
Earn it
Hello all

Best regards
Edi

Pages:
Jump to: