Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing. - page 4. (Read 8768 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 09:59:55 AM
You should invest in bitcoin and altcoins on the top coinmarketcap. It will be safe and risk-free for you. and hold them for long periods of time. It will be profitable for you.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 09:59:02 AM
I would not buy anything now, so that I did it, I would transfer some of the money to the stock exchange and put out orders for buying bitcoins below 6,000 dollars, and that's it for now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
August 25, 2018, 09:43:13 AM
Can anyone share me your thoughts which way is the best way to invest and where should i invest? In which currency and which exchange?

HI maam, it seems that you are struggling in which investment vehicle you wanna invest your money, now take note that cryptocurrency is very volatile, but if you are willing then i suggest that you would probably invest in the top 10 cryptocurrency listed in coinmarketcap and hold for the long period of time, nevermind about the current market status, just sell only when you see some improvements in your investment, and then try to scatter your investments, dont focus only to the few.
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 09:24:01 AM
I would tell you to do more research in what type of investment that you would want to do as there are advantages and disadvantages into what type if investment that you would want to do and it will be up to you what would fit your wants and needs in your investments in the crypto market, specially right now that the market is down you will see your profits come up in a long time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
August 25, 2018, 08:43:55 AM
Can anyone share me your thoughts which way is the best way to invest and where should i invest?
Invest money you can afford to lose and that is best advice you will get here.
In which currency
Whatever currency you have and can invest. Try with dollars.
which exchange?
Again, do research, I can only tell you to buy coins at best rates.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
August 25, 2018, 08:22:15 AM
Can anyone share me your thoughts which way is the best way to invest and where should i invest? In which currency and which exchange?
I think the best way to invest in especially in this period of dip is to invest in very potential and promising coin, you can invest in the top crypto because they have very good potentials and their price will rise high. You can invest in ethereum, bitcoin, neo, eos or any other cheap and potential altcoin and then hold them for long term.

this is best way, i agree you.
now is best prices for buy, and if you have money for longterm invest, you can invest in ETH, Stelarlumen, Neo, EOS.
Activity: 63
August 25, 2018, 08:18:00 AM

buy altcoins
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 25, 2018, 08:15:32 AM
I think the best way to invest in especially in this period of dip is to invest in very potential and promising coin, you can invest in the top crypto because they have very good potentials and their price will rise high. You can invest in ethereum, bitcoin, neo, eos or any other cheap and potential altcoin and then hold them for long term.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
August 25, 2018, 08:06:30 AM

here is three way, 1 ICO 2 buy on exchange after ICO 3 buy old coin in exchange. this 3 way is with risk, but.. here isnot guaranted profits.

i dont like hold money in exchange, becouse on exchange you havenot your privatekey.
i always withdraw my tokens after sell or buy. becouse in last year many good exchange was hacked.

protect your money and save your tokens in your own wallet.

Activity: 121
August 25, 2018, 08:01:51 AM
Pages:
Jump to: