Pages:
Author

Topic: investing - page 2. (Read 378 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 04:48:55 AM
You can invest your crypto in crypto-games but don't expect that you will get a huge income, you will just get at least 0-5% income or so or maybe get a negative number of your investment on monthly basis, but don't expect that you will surely get profit. I recommend that you visit this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.47619366

If you're trying to spend your funds on some cloud mining or even in an ICO, I tell you, better to move your funds to banks, it's not worth it.

You can't say it's not worth. See Ethereum ICO investors at this moment. Or better said when ether was 1000$.

More or less, investing in ICO's depends on the real purpose of it, sadly as I make dozens of smart contracts daily for ICOs, most of them are just purposeless.
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
November 06, 2018, 04:26:13 AM
You can invest your crypto in crypto-games but don't expect that you will get a huge income, you will just get at least 0-5% income or so or maybe get a negative number of your investment on monthly basis, but don't expect that you will surely get profit. I recommend that you visit this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.47619366

If you're trying to spend your funds on some cloud mining or even in an ICO, I tell you, better to move your funds to banks, it's not worth it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 04:16:10 AM
where i can invest my money to bitcoin or other crypto that i received monthly profit.?

That's odd. Why do you expect crypto will bring to you monthly profit?

Indeed it might in long term, there are ways for you to mine some cryptocurrencies just for having a balance but this is not the point.

Do not invest what you can't afford to lose.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 03:55:31 AM
where i can invest my money to bitcoin or other crypto that i received monthly profit.?
Pages:
Jump to: