Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing against 2024 - page 9. (Read 1789 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
November 15, 2022, 04:44:48 PM
In 2024 there will be a moment where there will be a halving in that year and after the usual halving it will be bullish but let's not get your hopes up too much maybe this will be a little different but I myself have been investing in bitcoin since the beginning but I have never put the slightest hope in altcoins and I will avoid shitcoins.

Don't just wait for 2024 to know, since now that bitcoin has crashed have we entered the market to buy more bitcoin? do some strategies that can make you consistent in investing in bitcoin and this is not easy as it is said but our intention to invest in bitcoin is the dream of all of us.
Activity: 742
Merit: 392
November 15, 2022, 04:24:47 PM
2024 will probably be a positive turning point as the bitcoin halving is in that year. But there's no need to be so greedy as to include everything from now on. Doing DCA from now on is the best. Invest healthily. with full calculation and with mature analysis is the best.

I also now routinely do DCA in bitcoin every month. However, due to the unstable global economic situation. so I also set aside my money for savings in preparation for the worst possibility if the economic crisis gets worse. because I don't want my bitcoin investment to be disrupted. because I'm also looking forward to the halving of bitcoin in 2024. even though I actually plan to make investments that are longer than 2024. I'm used to investing for the long term, because I'm used to investing in properties that relatively take a long time to get the maximum profit.

But keep in mind for all (who are beginners) who invest in bitcoin. not to keep your assets on the exchange (CEX). considering the events that have hit several large stock exchanges that went bankrupt. and Theymos has also made a post advising on this matter which has been pasted
not far from the top left corner of this forum.
Reminder: do not keep your money in online accounts
Activity: 1526
Merit: 876
November 15, 2022, 03:41:28 PM
Apparently we have the same cycle repeating every 4 years so I can surely tell it’s gonna be perfect opportunity to buy. Definitely it’s a go and one time. Imagine this time bitcoin pumping all the way to previous ATH and the also moving further let’s say 80-85k, man that would make so many peeps millionaire in just single go. I couldn’t wait but to collect as much bitcoin as I could from all the type of incomes that I am having. I just hope that this bear market lasts little longer so that I can arrange the money at right time. :-D
Still have to wait a few years to reach the four year cycle, if you look at the previous ATH achievements in the last year, now we have entered a bear market for Bitcoin, so the most appropriate move would be to buy some to keep. Personally I have never hesitated to enter the market and keep buying Bitcoins nowadays.

Hold and continue to make purchases, then the opportunity to get the next ATH will come true, buy bitcoin in stages if you can't do it all at once, I've done this scheme long before and it's proven to be successful at achieving the maximum investment level.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
November 15, 2022, 02:58:54 PM
I think it's wise to invest smartly against 2024, there is high tendency of hitting it big in crypto from next year to 2024.
There's no gainsaying that it won't be big then. 2024 is Bitcoin's halving year and history has shown that every halving year is a progressive one for Bitcoin, and by extension the entire crypto industry. 2016 and. 2020 made Bitcoin soar in price and as such I don't see that of 2024 being any different. Yes, it's good to get set now ahead of time for investment opportunities that will abound in 2024.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 603
November 15, 2022, 01:39:42 PM
Apparently we have the same cycle repeating every 4 years so I can surely tell it’s gonna be perfect opportunity to buy. Definitely it’s a go and one time. Imagine this time bitcoin pumping all the way to previous ATH and the also moving further let’s say 80-85k, man that would make so many peeps millionaire in just single go. I couldn’t wait but to collect as much bitcoin as I could from all the type of incomes that I am having. I just hope that this bear market lasts little longer so that I can arrange the money at right time. :-D
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1853
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
November 14, 2022, 10:41:20 PM
Well, everyone is optimistic about the year 2024 because it is the year of halving bitcoin, given the history of bitcoin and previous price cycles, it is strongly expected that bitcoin will climb to a new historical high, the price of bitcoin after halving is expected to reach 100k$, we are now at the bottom of bitcoin so it is a zone Very excellent to buy and accumulate bitcoin to the time of halving, all those who were hesitant to buy should hurry now and take advantage of this great opportunity before it is too late.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
November 14, 2022, 07:22:03 PM
I think it's wise to invest smartly against 2024, there is high tendency of hitting it big in crypto from next year to 2024. I advise you put reasonable capital on bitcoin and few funds in altcoin. Don't sleep on this one. It's a banga!! Let's make this money together.

Yep a lot of people are giving out advice to invest while the market is down, but only a few who managed to explain thoroughly and backed up with their own analysis as to why the need to invest.
If i am a newbie in crypto space, I would 100% not going to believe you and even try to convince myself that you're not saying crap. At least you should explain why 2024? Why not 2025, 2026 or 2030? That alone is the question.
Perhaps, OP expected why we have to invest starting today so that when the time comes we get enough profit from what we've invested. It's either 2024 or 2025 but I think you know the point, it's about the next halving which is another bull run and speculators were expecting a $100k or even more about the price of Bitcoin.

Imagine how cheap the price today if you ever compare it in the future price although, it takes too much time to invest though but it doesn't matter. Bitcoin is not for short term investment that's why it's worth it to invest because of the massive growth it can give in the future.
Activity: 2688
Merit: 625
November 14, 2022, 06:59:36 PM
I think it's wise to invest smartly against 2024, there is high tendency of hitting it big in crypto from next year to 2024. I advise you put reasonable capital on bitcoin and few funds in altcoin. Don't sleep on this one. It's a banga!! Let's make this money together.

Almost everyone love to fill there bags towards the next bull run but the issue is most people are scare of buying now because they are scared of losing their money. They keep waiting to buy the last deep which is very hard to know.
Emotion would really be your primary enemy on these kind of times which it isnt really that surprising that people would really be having that kind of hesitance even they do know
into their minds that this is the best time on buying but also they are minding that this is also a time which the price could possibly dip even more and that would really be giving out that hindrance.
When you do decide to make out some investment then you should make yourself that prepared on whatever circumstances that might faced up ahead.
This is a never ending question on our minds because this market is unpredictable then it is normal on having these impressions.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Excel is fun
November 14, 2022, 06:56:59 PM
It's always high time to invest in crypto no matter the weather, and it's best to do it continuously in anticipation of a lot of negative events economically in the long-term. It's like you're always expecting something bad will happen even if there isn't just to help you condition your mind to always prepare for the worst, so when everything goes to shit you will have your bags ready to lift you up and carry you through the hard times. 2024 brings the next halving, which is always anticipated but not really that great in terms of price appreciation. Also with the way how things are going right now, there's a good chance that 2024 will bring good bull runs which is what everybody expects anyway.
Activity: 588
Merit: 119
Epsiloan Protocol
November 14, 2022, 06:44:57 PM

Almost everyone love to fill there bags towards the next bull run but the issue is most people are scare of buying now because they are scared of losing their money. They keep waiting to buy the last deep which is very hard to know.
Activity: 798
Merit: 725
November 14, 2022, 03:36:51 PM
You are right mate, I think the bear Market is still given us chance to place our investment because right now the Bitcoin price is down below $17k which is a very good price to invest in Bitcoin, and some Altcoins that have a great future also.
By 2024 we are all expecting Halving and we hope Bitcoin hit up to $100k so as to get enough profit.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
November 14, 2022, 09:37:48 AM
It's not the year that matters. There may not be a big rise in 2024. Maybe in 2023, maybe in 2025. But the important thing here is that eventually we will enter a period of great ascension. Therefore, without getting stuck into the year, we need to make our investments in the right way. I think bitcoin and ethereum are safe investments. From now on, I will make my investments in these two coins in the long term. How long it's not important what i expected. As long as i win in the end, no problem.
Actually this will be a problem, with such a short time wanting something profitable for us to get in 2024. I would say 1 year is a very short time in the cryptocurrency space for us to take advantage. Indeed, the market situation will be very unpredictable and the market may show improvement in such a short time. Actually it's not a problem when you target a time within 1 year, but if you don't get what you analyze we will feel disappointed with what happened.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss
November 12, 2022, 08:00:34 AM

From past experiences with bitcoin, yes, I'd advise the same!

It happened every time, bitcoin always broke through the resistance since 2011
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
November 12, 2022, 06:46:54 AM
You are right that soon the market will recover and turn bullish, and putting our money wisely is a great idea. Buying potential coins at this time certainly gives us more rewards in the future.

We need to have a proper funds allocation...
-60% for Bitcoin and 40% for altcoins

I allocate more funds to Bitcoin knowing that Bitcoin is the most trusted coin in the market. Though I don't think it gives us more xxx profit, what I just think about is the safety of my funds.

Activity: 2604
Merit: 816
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
November 12, 2022, 05:44:27 AM
We do not know what will happen in 2024 while we are still at the end of 2022, where the crypto market is in a state of decline and many of us did not expect it to fall this deep. But this provides an opportunity for us to invest in bitcoin and top altcoins because almost all coins have dropped sharply, let alone bitcoin prices. So we should use this moment to invest in crypto because we have a good moment and don't miss it. But we should calculate how much budget we will use because this decline may continue so we still have the budget to buy again if that happens.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 12, 2022, 05:16:49 AM
Nothing is 100%, so don't be so absolute. You can start deploying your plan now, a lot of people believe in this plan, I don't know why, is it a guide? There is no shortage of leading news in the cryptocurrency world. Of course I am more convinced that a bull market will arrive in 2023.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 304
kycfree
November 12, 2022, 03:30:14 AM
It's not the year that matters. There may not be a big rise in 2024. Maybe in 2023, maybe in 2025. But the important thing here is that eventually we will enter a period of great ascension. Therefore, without getting stuck into the year, we need to make our investments in the right way. I think bitcoin and ethereum are safe investments. From now on, I will make my investments in these two coins in the long term. How long it's not important what i expected. As long as i win in the end, no problem.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1243
Cashback 15%
November 11, 2022, 06:17:39 PM

I believe it is more likely that the big thing will be on 2025.  The year 2024 in the 4-year cycle is the start of the recovery of the market so I do not think that crypto will hit by that year,  Remember Bitcoin halving is one of the indicators of the bull market so definitely we won't be seeing a big hit in bitcoin market on 2024.

Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 11, 2022, 04:55:21 PM
I advise you put reasonable capital on bitcoin and few funds in altcoin.
I advice you do not give investment advise to others. You can instead give them you technical or fundamental analysis and encourage them to their own research and decide whether or not to out money into an asset or not.
If someone close to us ask us to give them advice about what to do we can always try to guide them and point to them in the right direction and help them avoid all the misinformation that we have in this market, but as you say it is better to avoid giving a direct financial advise because not matter what happens it will be bad for us, if they happen to win money with our advice then they will become dependent on us, and if they lose it they will blame us for it, so it is better to avoid any problem and refuse to do this.
Activity: 756
Merit: 180
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 11, 2022, 04:19:39 PM
Investing can come in different time frames and not only limited to 2024 but no doubt that many believes a good increase will happen during that year so many people are now preparing for it. They are now making use of this dip that we see this year.

There might be recoveries that we can see by next year and onwards but you should control yourself and don't sell your coins just yet if you are saving it only for the 2024 main event. Deciding to buy more is also going to be harder that time but you can skip it for a while. When btc increases other altcoins can also follow so why not allocate some good amounts on them? But it should be put only on the worthy ones.
One thing i find amusing about investing for a future that is not promised is that the probability of variables affecting yield is quite substantial in the sense that the effects of bear or bull market can affect, mostly if one did not invest with more capital than envisioned.
Am not saying that planning ahead is dangerous, am saying that if one is ready to make such a long time commitment mostly as it regards cryptocurrency, one should apply caution and not only is it imperative to use money one can afford to lose or ignore, one should be able to invest huge or rather substantial amount of money and be ready to keep up with monitoring its growth.
2024 is still 2years away, if one hopes to invest now for a future benefit in 2024, then one should be able to start making plans to ensure profitable yield later. Get education and acquire more information, only then can one be fully prepared for the outcome.
Pages:
Jump to: