Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing altcoins now or during halving? - page 13. (Read 1991 times)

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588
December 01, 2023, 04:17:23 PM
It depends on when I can avail them but if I invest, I'd do it before the halving happens. Just as bitcoin does, most of the altcoins are also going to move anyway after Bitcoin's reaction after the halving. If you have a better choice and you're able to buy at the same season then that's much better. You'll also DCA just as what everyone does with Bitcoin, if you are able to do so with altcoins and you should have done it before the halving for actual Bitcoin so you don't miss both ends.

In selecting alts, it is still best to invest on alts with actual use case as it will have reason to survive in the market.
Also, as much as possible, with active development and visibility from the dev team themselves.
Aside from bitcoin, there are truly worthwhile alts to look at. But should really do your own assessment on their existence.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 01, 2023, 04:08:29 PM
The time is allways before the Halving, is when you can find the best prices. Check TAO, VRA, PYTH or GameFI hubs like UOS or GMEE ( I found this token on Bitget thanks to an official announcement of the twitter account)
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 01, 2023, 03:47:15 PM
It depends on when I can avail them but if I invest, I'd do it before the halving happens. Just as bitcoin does, most of the altcoins are also going to move anyway after Bitcoin's reaction after the halving. If you have a better choice and you're able to buy at the same season then that's much better. You'll also DCA just as what everyone does with Bitcoin, if you are able to do so with altcoins and you should have done it before the halving for actual Bitcoin so you don't miss both ends.
Activity: 312
Merit: 10
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 01, 2023, 03:37:01 PM
Currently Altcoins are start growing and crypto market condition is pretty good as every where is green. And many of us expected that, bull will come soon and so people already start analysis for which altcoins should buy and could be best investment for bull run. But as we know, market goes a little down when it comes to BTC Halving, which will be happened probably on 24th april, 2024.
So are you going to pick your altcoins Now??  Or During/After BTC Halving while you can buy altcoins with low price?
Pages:
Jump to: