Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in a newly project is worth it or not ? - page 3. (Read 796 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 34
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Investing in new projects has been nightmare for me I used to do it during 2017 I mean the initial days of ICO and now the most difficult part is finding an legitimate project because either they don't survive till listing as it's abandoned or else they just dump it on the day of listing. It's a mixed feelings right now because we are seeing rally for most of the coins and during this season new projects do get pumped hard. My personal opinion would be we can invest by doing through research but not a huge amount if I had to do I will do only 10% or less from my portfolio.

You're right in my own opinion I think before participating in any of this newly launch project there are factors that need to be considered before participating, this are:

_Is the project a genuine one? sometimes this projects can look very real and promising just to attract individual.

_secondly How long is the project going to last? probably after they succeeded with the total numbers of Investors they need they might decide to dump the project.

This are things you need to consider before participating in any of this newly launch project to avoid losing of money.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 326
This is a very recommendable advise, I have always said it, in as much as am not a fan of shitcoins, if one wants to invest in them he or she should make further findings about such coin because as the is right now, scammers has flooded the market with fake projects and one needs to be very careful about any investment move in crypto right now.

Most people always feel that once a project is new, it will be profit but that isn't true, what you as an investor needs to do always is, investigate the project very well, check if it will last in the market or it was created to get people in so that it will crash and be of benefit to the inventors.

Success in Crypto investment totally depends on the coin in which you have invested. If you choose wrong coins and think that you will earn through using strategies then you will be losing money because strategies never works of you choose shitcoins.

People think that if they choose new coin then they will use little money to buy it become new coins are lower in price which will give them profit after pump but most of these coins turns into scam one and they loss money because they don't utilize their time to do a thorough research regarding the success of that project.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073
It's common to see the use of coin names that are almost the same as memecoins which are already popular. and such a strategy is no surprise to us.
However, there are also memes that succeed and there are more that fail. We can't say that the project OP intended will be good enough in the future. but it's better to be careful. If you really have to connect a wallet, you're right, it's better to use a new wallet and not use the main wallet. just to be careful because there are quite a lot of people who have lost assets because they were careless in connecting their wallet.
Honestly, when you compare the number of memecoins that got to a decent place versus all the ones that are not anywhere, it means that we are not going to really see most of them succeed, and so why would we really end up with anything better? I would invest into something old instead of something new, this isn't about meme by the way, I think it's quite clear that we are going to end up with a good return here and there if we stick with the old ones.

Meme projects are not something I enjoy investing into, some people may like them, I just do not see the benefit in them to be fair and that's why I try to stay away from them as much as I possibly could. This is why I believe that the best we can do would be investing carefully with big names like bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
If you want to participate in the initial sales, if I think it's better if I don't participate. To avoid spending cash capital, you can use other ways to get those coins, such as participating in bounty campaigns and airdrops if the developer puts out that event
copper member
Activity: 1414
Merit: 253
Guys i am a trader but i never invested in the new projects but i know some guys who perform trading on newly projects and take a good profit from it so i am decided to do that as well so i found a project called Minerpepe and its offers mining through the smart contract i have checked the dapp their pools are not live but when i connect my wallet nothing is stolen so its look safe and when i dig more i found out their fairlaunch on pinksale is coming in next 24 hours and after the launch their pools got live i have witnessed a projects who offers good rewards through mining pool for the early birds so what you guys think participating in the initial sale of a token is safe or not?
Website link given below

First, never use your main wallet to try new projects. You don't know whether the project will be a scam or not just because they don't take your coins at that time. Always use a dedicated wallet for new projects.

I looked at the website and it looks like it's another meme coin that uses the big name PEPE to attract investors. In the past there was also a PEPEMO project which used the name PEPE. In my personal opinion, to be honest, meme projects are not good projects to invest in because you need the power of the community to pump up the price. I read briefly in the project that it mentioned that early adopters would benefit from MPEPE tokens. That's great but if there isn't a big community then it will just be another shitcoin of meme projects.

It's common to see the use of coin names that are almost the same as memecoins which are already popular. and such a strategy is no surprise to us.
However, there are also memes that succeed and there are more that fail. We can't say that the project OP intended will be good enough in the future. but it's better to be careful. If you really have to connect a wallet, you're right, it's better to use a new wallet and not use the main wallet. just to be careful because there are quite a lot of people who have lost assets because they were careless in connecting their wallet.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 324
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Guys i am a trader but i never invested in the new projects but i know some guys who perform trading on newly projects and take a good profit from it so i am decided to do that as well so i found a project called Minerpepe and its offers mining through the smart contract i have checked the dapp their pools are not live but when i connect my wallet nothing is stolen so its look safe and when i dig more i found out their fairlaunch on pinksale is coming in next 24 hours and after the launch their pools got live i have witnessed a projects who offers good rewards through mining pool for the early birds so what you guys think participating in the initial sale of a token is safe or not?
Website link given below

First, never use your main wallet to try new projects. You don't know whether the project will be a scam or not just because they don't take your coins at that time. Always use a dedicated wallet for new projects.

I looked at the website and it looks like it's another meme coin that uses the big name PEPE to attract investors. In the past there was also a PEPEMO project which used the name PEPE. In my personal opinion, to be honest, meme projects are not good projects to invest in because you need the power of the community to pump up the price. I read briefly in the project that it mentioned that early adopters would benefit from MPEPE tokens. That's great but if there isn't a big community then it will just be another shitcoin of meme projects.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
Guys i am a trader but i never invested in the new projects but i know some guys who perform trading on newly projects and take a good profit from it so i am decided to do that as well so i found a project called...
Your explanation and activity according to your post means you're an investor, not a trader. Both don't mean the same thing.

https:// dynexcoin.org/ I think you can consider $dynex as it is the future.
You expect anyone to believe that? Of course, that's what every new project claims. Since such post is coming from a newbie, it will be a herculean task believing it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 34
it depends on what type of project you are going to participate in, but for the link you provided, I personally will not invest, where the continuation of the pePE coin will definitely end up being a scam, I only believe in the first one for pepe with the addition of the alphabet I think I will stay away from it and not will find out

You're absolutely right,in my own opinion I think investing on a newly launch project is not worth it, reason been that most of this project last for a very short period of time,and you may not be informed about that.most of this project what they do is that, they keep bringing things that will attract individual to participate in that project.once they succeeded with the total numbers of Investors they need, they will get the site locked up immediately. and that is final,so in this case one need to be extremely careful on the newly launch project you invest.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I think Pinksale is a safe sales platform, so it doesn't matter if you participate in the presale held at Pinksale. Your investment money will be safe and if the soft cap is not reached then your investment money will be returned. If you are sure about the project, there is no problem investing by participating in the presale. but I just want to remind you to stay alert to new projects.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
https://dynexcoin.org/ I think you can consider $dynex as it is the future.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
valuable or not, it depends on the project you want to invest in, and based on the project you mentioned, it doesn't seem like a good place to invest. Most of the reviews here, people think it's a scam, so if you want to really invest, I don't think it's recommended.
Also, don't invest just because of the hype or seeing other people's success from it. Quite a lot of people are unsuccessful in this investment. However, if you are really interested, do some research before investing. Asking a guy who you see is successful would also be better because I think he has experience.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
it depends on what type of project you are going to participate in, but for the link you provided, I personally will not invest, where the continuation of the pePE coin will definitely end up being a scam, I only believe in the first one for pepe with the addition of the alphabet I think I will stay away from it and not will find out
Activity: 644
Merit: 155
Website link given below

Do you mean buying tokens from the presale? I do not like to buy and invest tokens before the exchange lunch, it is very noticeable that there are many projects that sell well and after selling they cheat and leave. But if you can invest with risk, you can surely get huge profit. Currently all the projects coming in the market are increasing in price and those investors who invested from the presale made a lot of money in this pumping market. I have never bought tokens before the exchange launch and have no experience. I have traded and made money from all the newly listed coins on the exchange for trading and investing but I have also traded and invested with all the newly listed coins on the Binance exchange. I have not traded with list tokens on unique exchanges.
Your choice is very right and can minimize very high risks.
If the token is still not listed on the exchange, let's say Binance, of course it is very possible that the token is a scam token.
different from tokens that have just been listed on the exchange. Of course the price is still cheap and you can make a profit if you hold it for a long time. However, you also need to pay attention to the development of the token. If it doesn't develop, it's better to sell it straight away, even if it's for a short period of time
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
... in next 24 hours and after the launch their pools got live i have witnessed a projects who offers good rewards through mining pool for the early birds so what you guys think participating in the initial sale of a token is safe or not?
Website link given below

This is a scam waiting to happen, they are using the trending meme on their name just to entice investors to look on the platform. 12% daily profit and 15% referral rewards are unrealistic, this looks like a Ponzi Scheme, this is what happens every time there's a trending name in the market, we have a lot of projects now with Pepe on their name even using them on Ponzi platform to make them look legit in the eyes of newbies.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 606
There are no sure way of recognizing what new projects are going to shine in the future  and what not but there are clear signs that may hint one way or other.
Mpepe the you mentioned is not a crypto coin so it's not worth describing it's positive and negative aspects. The so called mpepe is a ponzi/scam website that claims to be launching the token soon but in reality are there to take balance from unsuspecting users. There are hundreds of real on chain ponzi if you are interested in. Mpepe seems to be an halfhearted effort from a novice html student to scam people who don't even have the expertise to launch a token.
We can investigate them but no matter how good and legit they are at the start, these could still change later on or in the future. Apart from the positive signs, there are also negative signs and we can take note of it in order to reduce the damage that can delt to us, especially if they decided to turn around from being good to bad.

MPepe may not be a coin but it's a crypto since you said they are going to launch one but this is something that we should avoid because apart from being a meme coin, it was also a ponzi/scam. If it was only a normal and legit new project with a good potential, they are definitely worthy to invest in but as usual, they can only come as second from the well-established projects.
Activity: 336
Merit: 185
Website link given below

Do you mean buying tokens from the presale? I do not like to buy and invest tokens before the exchange lunch, it is very noticeable that there are many projects that sell well and after selling they cheat and leave. But if you can invest with risk, you can surely get huge profit. Currently all the projects coming in the market are increasing in price and those investors who invested from the presale made a lot of money in this pumping market. I have never bought tokens before the exchange launch and have no experience. I have traded and made money from all the newly listed coins on the exchange for trading and investing but I have also traded and invested with all the newly listed coins on the Binance exchange. I have not traded with list tokens on unique exchanges.
Activity: 392
Merit: 185
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Don't follow others because you will not always find the same reward that others find therefore create your own idea after a thorough research about the project. I am not saying that all new projects are scam but most of them are not trustable but I don't know why people trust easily without doing any deep research.

You are in thoughts that if you invest in such new project you will get huge profit because Bull season is near but also don't forget that Bull season is not for scam project. No matter how larger your put an amount you will loss your money if you find it scam within few months so don't accept every new project without research.

This is a very recommendable advise, I have always said it, in as much as am not a fan of shitcoins, if one wants to invest in them he or she should make further findings about such coin because as the is right now, scammers has flooded the market with fake projects and one needs to be very careful about any investment move in crypto right now.

Most people always feel that once a project is new, it will be profit but that isn't true, what you as an investor needs to do always is, investigate the project very well, check if it will last in the market or it was created to get people in so that it will crash and be of benefit to the inventors.
Activity: 700
Merit: 577
Website link given below

Most traders are also investors so if you can do the two t once then carry on. But you have to be careful with new projects and there are some factors you have to look into before investing in it. For new projects to move, it takes time so when your investing in it you have. To be patient so that you will not withdraw your money on halfway. And if were you I would have observed the projects a little bit before investing in it.

But if you are highly interested to invest then I will still advise you you invest small amount of money. So in case the project collapse you won't loss much but small.
Activity: 224
Merit: 195
There’s a lot of good new projects recently and they are now enjoying the bull run, so I believe it is still worth it and you just need to choose the best one since some are just part of the hype. If you are going to invest on a new project, it’s more risky since they don’t have the foundation yet but you should not close your mind for the new projects, again it’s all about your risk appetite and your budget. If you’re afraid of the new project then stick with the top coins, this is also good.
There are lots of good new project aside Bitcoin and some top Altcoins, which are still building their foundation on this bull market. New Altcoins are mainly risky and if no closer observation is done the investor will be left with nothing to profit himself or even get back the actual amount invested.
Activity: 588
Merit: 119
Epsiloan Protocol
I will advice anyone to have good investment in Bitcoin before thinking of investing in any new project. It's a good move to try the risk but this should be with a capital you can avoid to lose.
Pages:
Jump to: