Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in alternate cryptocurrencies? - page 2. (Read 1437 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
January 18, 2016, 09:47:29 AM
You can never be sure, which one will be pushed or dumped next.
If you don't know anything and don't want to research, but want to invest, buy either only BTC or maybe all TOP 30(?) altcoins like stock index does.
Some will plunge, some will grow, but the combination will grow.
That said you should research yourself. The people here will suggest you only coins, they want to dump on you ;-)

I personally sit mostly on BTC, ETH, Factom, NEM, NXT, IOTA, XCR, XMR, XLM. I also had a few DASH before I lost them on the cryptsy platform. Probably will buy some again...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 18, 2016, 09:33:59 AM
I heard a lot negative about those presale coins..ICO?
They are in most cases a scams.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
January 18, 2016, 09:30:26 AM
I'm also quite new here. Bought my first Bitcoin in summer last year.
Was always thinking Bitcoin is the only digitial currency. But with time I got more active and have had also a look at Altcoins.
So I bought some Nxt, because I like the client there. It was very easy to install the wallet. Unfortunately the price has dropped since I bought. But at the moment there seems to be a bottom of around 6-7 million market value.

Some of the Nxt developers created a new Crypto-Project, called IOTA. It's a crypto for using in the Internet-of-Things. I think this is a very interesting idea and I invested there in the pre-sale. The official launch will be in some weeks, looking forward to it. Probably this can be an interesting coin for you, I guess it will be listed at the exchanges soon.
January 18, 2016, 09:24:40 AM
l dont know where to invest but safe.
Alts?

How are alts safe? The safest one I know are PoS alts, I suggest to take a look at DMD Diamond, been using it for almost 18 months, it has brought me nothing but profit. Also, its reward is about the get halved, so the price will probably keep going up due to reduced supply.
Thanks for suggestion!
January 18, 2016, 09:08:19 AM

Alternate cryptocurrencies with potential?
    Where to invest money?
      Give a good advice to newbie..
Pages:
Jump to: