Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in Bitcoin.. or mining bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 586 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 07:30:07 PM
In my opinion, if you wanted to mine bitcoin with that equipment i think you are better off with diversifying your portfolio, Reason why i said this is because as bitcoin's price gets higher i am assuming that mining will be much harder so that being said, A6' or S7's will not produce enough hash for you to make profit. I think you will just break even, but if you have access to free electricity then i guess you will make profit with the kind of setup you want.
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
December 05, 2017, 07:22:56 PM
Depends on your time and skills I would say. Mining don't ask so much time as it runs one once set up. But you have to invest and won't get back your investment immediately, according bitcoin price will continue to raise.
À portfolio can ask for more time and skills, especially if you want to trade. But your investment is always here and available if you need it.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
out here
December 05, 2017, 07:17:00 PM
I do consider this a general discussion but if it needs to be moved, I apologize.

I was previously an alt coin miner for majority of the year. I had a decent sized operation yielding close to around 7-9 z-cash monthly. I sold my equipment merely because of electricity and truly believed with the right money in the right place, I could do fairly well in terms of gains..and I have so far. Nothing wild but, extremely fair.

Now my question is this, seeing this continuing rising bitcoin price.. exponentially rising btc price, ha. Would you consider it to be more or equally profitable to spend say, 10-15k on BTC mining equipment like A6 avalons or S7's and with a completely proper setup.. OR, research and diversify a strong portfolio with said 10-15k mentioned above.

WHERE do you all consider the gains are.
Pages:
Jump to: