Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in coins - page 2. (Read 614 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 2
November 02, 2018, 06:03:08 AM
I think you just advertise this coin to this forum, I'm not really fun of that coin it has a lot of hole and lack or supporters, sorry I will not invest on that. Better make an article that has a full content of that project.
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 05:48:41 AM
The main right decision is to keep the coins until they start to grow up, in the meantime, you can try to earn in other sectors of the cryptocurrency.

I think it takes a long time to save coins because the current market conditions are down. if the market price grows then a large profit will be obtained if you have saved a few coins in the wallet.
Activity: 476
November 02, 2018, 05:26:34 AM
Hello everyone
I'm invested in many coins.
But there is a new coin called Hanacoin and i looked at it and i think this coin might be big one.
can you guys look at their site?
Hanacoin.com
and tell me your opinion?
should i buy some (from miners because there is still no exchange)?
Thank you forum!

If you can afford to buy bitcoin mining rig, that's a good idea mate! Then, if you invested in many coins what are those? maybe most of them are shitcoins isn't right? You must choose the top altcoins in the market which can be found at the
coinmarketcap.com or here https://cryptorated.com/market-cap/ Good luck Smiley
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 04:42:50 AM
the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anneli-elicoin-cpu-mining-only-exchange-available-3028302... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 02, 2018, 04:09:53 AM
The main right decision is to keep the coins until they start to grow up, in the meantime, you can try to earn in other sectors of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
October 30, 2018, 03:56:56 PM
Hello everyone
But there is a new coin called Hanacoin and i looked at it and i think this coin might be big one.
Hanacoin.com
Thank you forum!
The said coin you are contemplating either to invest in or not might be the savior years to come. My candid opinion to you is, trend carefully if you choose to invest on new coins, i, will also employ you do your own research more diligently before you invest. Not all that glitter are gold....
Activity: 504
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
October 30, 2018, 03:44:05 PM
It looks good but there is always something else that is going on with new coins. you have to make sure that when you are investing in new coins that you are only putting in the amount of money that you know you can afford to lose. If you think that this is a good project then you can invest in it, just make sure that you are investing in the coin for the short term only
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
October 30, 2018, 04:24:53 AM
Hello everyone
Hanacoin.com
Thank you forum!

I don't understand most of the Japanese writing. this project is no more the same as other ico projects even though it may have stopped selling. but the fact is that to date no one alt can truly be trusted for investment
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 04:20:36 AM
In my opinion, I suggest you do not pay your attention to this coin. Their target is unclear, their roadmap does not have the specific time, the official website has the ugly interface, unprofessional and the most important thing is they do not introduce their coin on bitcointalk forum until now:D .

Exactly my point of view, it is better you use the money you would have used to invest in the coin and invest in an already established coins, which will give you more profit when the price starts going up because at the moment, the prices of coins are down.
after there is clarity, it is better to buy coins that already exist in 10 large markets. Many choices of coins that have great potential, affordable prices. for example ethereum. currently cheap and has great potential, it is very good to invest in the long term. or at least wait until this year.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 04:17:00 AM
Hello everyone
Hanacoin.com
Thank you forum!

this is new coin? seem from korea right?
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 04:16:41 AM
Hello everyone
Hanacoin.com
Thank you forum!

It seems that the new coin that is being introduced is indeed good to promote and to invest, but for development, it seems less conspicuous. The possibility of the Hanacoin team needing new ideas to be better known by the public.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 04:11:44 AM
Hello everyone
Hanacoin.com
Thank you forum!

I don't know what will happen in this project, but there are so many projects like this ... Community support is very important in such cases. It's the support that makes the difference. I think that similar projects also look at him more in which community support. For example, social media interactions can be good data.
This time the strategy I use is investment. because this strategy is very suitable for use in the State of the market recovery and is able to help to improve and accelerate the onset of recovery going forward. so it is great for either using this strategy in support of a peaceful awakening on the market.as one form of my support is by investing in coins that are weak to restore development and supporting the market.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
October 30, 2018, 04:05:54 AM
Hello everyone
Hanacoin.com
Thank you forum!
coin that focuses on instant payment with the pool I think it will be difficult for them because there are already a few big coins like ethereum which are their rivals, maybe you better look for investments that have a unique concept. but if you want to contribute and believe the magic will come, then invest. this is just my opinion if they have listed tokens then I will buy them on an exchanger when compared to the token sale cause considering the current market conditions.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 04:03:06 AM
I think about the very least to be wary of the new coins that appear. up to now, many new coins continued to always have a price drop far enough and even this does not match what is expected. Despite their concept and a good team but because of the influence of big crypto nearly all come down in price, it will have an impact on these new coins.
Activity: 375
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 30, 2018, 03:52:26 AM
Hello everyone
Hanacoin.com
Thank you forum!

I don't know what will happen in this project, but there are so many projects like this ... Community support is very important in such cases. It's the support that makes the difference. I think that similar projects also look at him more in which community support. For example, social media interactions can be good data.
a great many are asking whether investing in highly profitable Altcoin?. I had more invested in Altcoin that indeed I also felt quite a lot of investment results. This proves that investing in Altcoin is very profitable and able to make us rich in the long periods of time.
Activity: 490
October 30, 2018, 03:31:09 AM
There are many coin with ckaims and forward looking statement that mean nothing in the short term. The claims and road mark does not make you money in cryptocurrency, actual technology , growth and development does!
Activity: 546
October 30, 2018, 03:25:48 AM
Hello everyone
Hanacoin.com
Thank you forum!

Activity: 518
Merit: 106
October 30, 2018, 03:23:01 AM
I saw on the website that it was a coin from KOREA and the usual thing from KOREA was very good for financial matters.
Then in terms of mining it is also very open in the selection of hardware such as ASIC and NVDA.
Activity: 196
September 10, 2018, 07:34:11 AM
another incomprehensible coin and it seems to me that you are the author of better to refrain from investing in this coin
Activity: 129
September 10, 2018, 07:32:14 AM
Investing has to be here and such doing of course needs in so much money. Coins are very nice to be held and if you are looking for the mose suitable time you have to invest now I am sure.
Pages:
Jump to: