Pages:
Author

Topic: investing in hyip sites? - page 2. (Read 258 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 107
March 23, 2018, 08:55:58 PM
There are thousands of hyip sites running in internet and most of the time many people still investing in that scheme. The good thing about of investing in hyip sites is you can earn 200% or more  ROI in your total  investment like it said. like hell ? its obviously SCAM ! ! ! ! .  and also many people are still investing in that same shit even though they know it or they even scammed before. change your lifeeeee ! , your taking risk from trash source.

There is no good thing in hyip sites but to scam people! Well being greedy is one of the main reason why people are still investing in a hyip site or a ponzi scheme investment. They just want an easy money but the result is different, they are giving free money to the site owner.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 08:41:04 PM
Sometimes I am also confused with people who plunge in HYIP games, no HYIPs that will not be scam, but they always repeat, and I think this is a silly act that they do.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 08:28:57 PM
I had deposited 1000$ in few years ago, but, he gave me 2 times my money. Of course, this doesn't mean that they are not scam. I had a strategy when I was making money and I was investing in new ones, because, in the first months, new creators don't deceive human beings in order to prove themselves. Later, after they have collected some money for themselves, they disappear.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 08:11:00 PM
Hyip is still a scam there is no good thing investing on hyip they will offer a high ROI so they can attract more investors especially those new in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
March 23, 2018, 08:08:55 PM
very risky to invest in hyip is better to buy tokens only ico those great ico for bigger profits and better join with bounty
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
March 23, 2018, 08:06:36 PM
This is called greed, most of the people like to invest in hyip because they can get a lot of money  in a short time and even some people that I encountered tell me that I need to take a high risk opportunity to get profit, hyip definitely is a scam it's just the matter of time before the owner run away, so it's either you got the money first or you got scammed, some early investors able to make profit, that is why when hyip is launch there will be a lot of people join
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
March 23, 2018, 07:28:13 PM
It's quite clear that must people are just destine to fall. know matter how you try to help or correct the, these are the kind of people that keeps on investing on hypes project even Though they know fully well that the project is nothing but a piece of shit, they are still willing to take risk to see if they will be the lucky one that will benefit from the hype project
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 07:15:19 PM
HYIP scheme I think is very dangerous for our money when investing in it, and most of them who profit if they invest at the beginning of the HYIP program opening, and for those who behind them most experience scam and losses they get.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 07:09:36 PM
There are thousands of hyip sites running in internet and most of the time many people still investing in that scheme. The good thing about of investing in hyip sites is you can earn 200% or more  ROI in your total  investment like it said. like hell ? its obviously SCAM ! ! ! ! .  and also many people are still investing in that same shit even though they know it or they even scammed before. change your lifeeeee ! , your taking risk from trash source.
Pages:
Jump to: