Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in real estate - page 3. (Read 1140 times)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 687
November 07, 2017, 01:00:12 PM
I've already seen a few ICO projects, connected with investing in real estate.
I'd like to listen to your experience, whether it's risky or not?
Who already invested and had profit from such projects!

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience!
Ive been seeing some projects that do involve on real estate but i dont have any idea on what already happened to them if they are still running or not or just a fly by night project which do propose for long term but totally gone after they accumulate such funds this is why i dont really focus or pay attention on investing into ICO. Anything has risk when it comes into investment which we should really be careful on selecting on the projects we would tend to put up our money.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
November 07, 2017, 11:28:41 AM

Every ICO is at risk, all types of investments are risky so when you are about to risk you are at risk. And with those projects that are connecting their projects to real estate.

Obviously, you are only investing to their project but not totally with everybody's goal to have real estate/property.

I never invested to an ICO that are into real estate, I prefer to invest and focus with my real properties that I can touch rather than trust with those pump and dump ICOs.

I think that there is no reason to invest on ICO that is connected to real estate, when you can just invest directly in real estate.

Just like what I'm thinking, I will agree on this point.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
November 07, 2017, 11:22:55 AM
Investing in real estate means buying property through a notary, and then paying property tax.
If you can't walk in and say "this is mine", you've got nothin'.
Gold's like that, too. If you don't have it in your hand, you've got nothin'.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
November 07, 2017, 09:23:31 AM
I think that there is no reason to invest on ICO that is connected to real estate, when you can just invest directly in real estate.

Those ICO most likely are trading on a bubble price, they usually represent a purchase group( group of people who can't afford buying the real estate alone, so they join into group and buy it together).

Sometimes you don't know who controls the real estate the group purchased, and when the only income you get is from renting the asset, the group organizer(in this case, ICO organizer), can just run out with the money after few months.

Also, it's hard to determine whether the real estate exists or you are just being fooled.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 08:09:45 AM

Pages:
Jump to: