Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing In Top Coins or The Others - page 2. (Read 649 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 11:48:01 AM
Choice is yours whether you want to invest in top coins or the others. It's better to analyze first which one will give you more returns and then invest accordingly. That is a very good idea.
Activity: 224
February 23, 2018, 11:19:24 AM
i Preffer to invest in tradditional coins rather then this shite coins
GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 11:05:54 AM
Which one is better? Investing in coins in top 100 in market cap or coins in low marketcap? Coins in top 100 can go up steadily but we can gain much more profit by investing coins with low market cap in a short time. But it can be more risky. What is your opinion?

You answered for your question) Invest 80% portfolio in top-20 coins that have stable growth and invest other 20% in altcoins with small capitalization (if you want it)
Merit: 11
February 23, 2018, 10:57:47 AM
In my opinion it's better in the top coins. They are more talked about, they are more popular. Why invest in something that tomorrow may completely disappear. The top coins cause more confidence.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 04:50:28 PM
оnе shоuld hаvе а bаlаncеd cryptо pоrtfоliо. I wоuld аdvicе tо hоld аrоund 20 diffеrеnt cоins аt lеаst - mоrе оr lеss fаmоus. аt lеаst hаlf оf thеm shоuld bе prеsеntеd in cоinmаrkеtcаp tоp-100 list. аnоthеr hаlf mаy bе mоrе risky. ICOs fоr еxаmplе.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
February 19, 2018, 01:07:50 AM
Either of these two types of digital currencies can give you profit if its market price will rise. But for me, i will go for a potential low coins so it will give me x10 or x20 profit when it rise high. I have received coins form ICO value at 0.01$ and gives me big profit when it reaches 0.30$.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
February 19, 2018, 12:37:19 AM
As with everything in life you need to balance that portfolio.  Some safe coins and some potential moon coins.  Knowing you could hit a big one helps keep the motivation going.  If you play to safe you will never be the big fish.  Do both and succeed. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
February 18, 2018, 11:54:50 PM
It is entirely dependent on your goals, pal. If you want less risk, less return go for top coins. If you want high risk, high return go low. And make a combo if you want something in the middle. This is decades old strategy.
Keep in mind that for low cap coins there is scarce information and you have to spend much more time digging for info in order to research them.

I agree.
Top coins are to expensive to invest in right now but I would do it now before they continue to go up.
Altcoins might be a good way to go as well.
Just depends on your preference
Activity: 448
Arabic Translator
February 18, 2018, 11:50:03 PM
diversity is the best way to minimize risks . 50% in top 10 as a safe bet , rest in coins with marketcap less than 100m
Activity: 1890
Merit: 300
Free City Individual
February 18, 2018, 10:35:29 PM
At current time of uncertainty, it would be wise to make a balance portfolio between those two. We don't know if we are able to sustain the rise of unlimited amount of cryptos and we also don't know if current top coins still have places to expand.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
February 18, 2018, 09:47:13 PM
I think it is not good to invest based on the ranking. Pick some investment with what you really knows because some of the coins in the top list are not profitable at all unlike if you will have some research, you will know what will be the weakness and strengths of the coin you will put you investment.
but at least from the top of the coin slightly reduce the risk of such a scam coin because from top coins usually have a high level of confidence you can see the amount of market cap on top of the coin but that doesn't mean coins instead of top coins are not good for investment, many other coins that have great potential for the pump, yeah, looking for coins that you've been know, I mean you first analyze the ins and outs of that coin, if you believe the coins are potential because of good innovation and a lot of people who are interested may be a good thing if you buy that coins
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
February 18, 2018, 09:27:51 PM
It all depends on our original goal.
If you want more Income then buy at low price and sell at high price
actually this is already commonplace in the search for profit.
All that must be filled with our patience, do not panic if the price drops
Merit: 11
February 18, 2018, 09:11:48 PM
Which one is better? Investing in coins in top 100 in market cap or coins in low marketcap? Coins in top 100 can go up steadily but we can gain much more profit by investing coins with low market cap in a short time. But it can be more risky. What is your opinion?
Much better if you invest in new coin so the market cap of that coin is still low or still developing, that is really good chance to start accumulate and you can hold that for long term. There are many coins now that is quality project and still undervalued.
Activity: 90
February 18, 2018, 09:11:34 PM

DIVERSIFY,DIVERSIFY.DIVERSIFY..
this is the only way of keeping safe, cryptocurrencies are very unpredictable, BTC and ETH. are the top coins today, you never know what will happens, spread your wings far and wide, you never know when you'll hit the jackpot.and besides if one falls the others will be there
Activity: 203
Merit: 101
February 18, 2018, 09:06:20 PM
I think it depends on the project. Right now I'm a big fan of IoT Chain (ITC). Still a great time to get in and they've got a lot of potential according to cointelegraph. https://cointelegraph.com/news/unknown-heroes-little-coins-that-generate-big-profit
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
February 18, 2018, 09:05:56 PM
I prefer to invest in coins that have a low marketcap, but before that do research in advance whether the coin has a good potential for the future ?
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
February 18, 2018, 08:33:25 PM
I like to have a diversified portfolio and I think both options are good. In the short term, I usually invest in cryptocurrencies with low marketcap, or that they just left the ICO, because they tend to give higher profits. Thinking about the long term, I invest part of the profits obtained in consolidated altcoins of the top 100. They are more stable, and the growth is smaller but progressive.
copper member
Activity: 15
February 18, 2018, 08:08:27 PM
I think it's a good idea to have 50% of the portfolio with Blue chip cryptos. While the other is spread out on coins/tokens with huge potential. Perhaps 25% in a medium Risk coin, and the other 25% in a high-risk new coin. After all, its good to discover the resilience of a crypto against market forces. Hedge well!
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
February 18, 2018, 08:02:10 PM
I believe investing top coins will be much safer for anyone want to invest for long term, its profit may not be as much as new Altcoins however the risks of investing new Altcoins is very high, we can not know will that new Altcoins have the chance to rise in the future or not.
February 18, 2018, 07:58:09 PM
it depends, if those top 100 coins don't have any news coming and their counterpart 100 and above coins will have a lot of activities coming and their team will have a lot of participation on crypto related events i think it's good to try the risk on the latter since most of the time those tokens pump really hard compared to top coins.
Pages:
Jump to: