Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in what porfo is good in the period of stagnation - page 2. (Read 1871 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Hello everyone, I want to know if it is good to invest on what goods while there is stagnation in economy, for example is it good to invest on  real state, Gold, buying stocks...? Suppose stock market has been collapsing for 1 year and real state market prices stop and decreased. What decisions are considered intelligent decisions?

where you make this investements?
In what country? How many funds you have?
There are a lot of question to ask before saying an option... what is good in China is not good in Africa... and so on...  Wink

Correct. But if you need (want) to invest in something that is worth in every country and every time you can invest in bitcoin. The price of bitcoin will grow and will go high. Being a limited number of coins and being spread every day more its value will more and more high. This will be reflected on its change with the other currencies. The only problem is that this kind of investment is long term investment (for sure). Maybe very, very long term. There can be high values even soon but for sure can be told only that it is a very long term investment. So if you want to do such investment buy bitcoin as you want or the amount of money who want to risk in this kind of investment and send them to your wallet. Then forget them. Remember only when the change with the other currencies has reached the value wanted by you. Change those and you will have you profit.

The price of bitcoin will grow and will go high
I think that the user need an help in other type of commodities and not only btc...
Keep in mind that also the volume can change the situation... If I can buy one house at 200.000 dollars, ok I am an "estate investor" but to make a "really" investment i need moore and moore funds....
Yes, exactly it is the case and I want to invest on other commodities except bitcoin and specially regular things while I do not have much money.
Hello everyone, I want to know if it is good to invest on what goods while there is stagnation in economy, for example is it good to invest on  real state, Gold, buying stocks...? Suppose stock market has been collapsing for 1 year and real state market prices stop and decreased. What decisions are considered intelligent decisions?

There are a lot of question to ask before saying an option... what is good in China is not good in Africa... and so on...  Wink
For example suppose living in a country like Turkey or Iran that is dependent on  oil and has average economy.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
https://BoostCrypto.com - Earn 250% in 200 Hours

Correct. But if you need (want) to invest in something that is worth in every country and every time you can invest in bitcoin. The price of bitcoin will grow and will go high. Being a limited number of coins and being spread every day more its value will more and more high. This will be reflected on its change with the other currencies. The only problem is that this kind of investment is long term investment (for sure). Maybe very, very long term. There can be high values even soon but for sure can be told only that it is a very long term investment. So if you want to do such investment buy bitcoin as you want or the amount of money who want to risk in this kind of investment and send them to your wallet. Then forget them. Remember only when the change with the other currencies has reached the value wanted by you. Change those and you will have you profit.

The price of bitcoin will grow and will go high
I think that the user need an help in other type of commodities and not only btc...
Keep in mind that also the volume can change the situation... If I can buy one house at 200.000 dollars, ok I am an "estate investor" but to make a "really" investment i need moore and moore funds....
legendary
Activity: 1134

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
https://BoostCrypto.com - Earn 250% in 200 Hours

Pages:
Jump to: