Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing into Bitcoin as self pension - page 6. (Read 694 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 448
Math + Code = Blockchain 😁
March 08, 2024, 11:25:55 AM
Yeah yeah Bitcoin is progressing and a nice investment but we are talking about pension here so don't put all your eggs in one basket.  Cool Cool make other investment plans also. Bitcoin is a crypto currency and it is not impossible for it to lose value years to come ( the chances of it losing value is very thin though).
Activity: 154
Merit: 84
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 08, 2024, 11:21:42 AM
It's normal for people to make plans for retirement and before I got to know about crypto and Bitcoin investment, What was a normal routine for most business men that are self employed around me was to use their period of active service in building fleets of houses they would normally give out on rentals which after they're at the stage of retirement and are off the active service would serve to take care of all there upkeep till they grow old.

From what I've come to see, such investment has lots of disadvantages and limitations due to unforseen circumstances like war and government policies that could make the cite of the buildings inhabitable thereby making the investment unprofitable and sometimes most men at the point of retirements, discovering that they can't get access to all they've invested into become traumatized in the process.

Investing into Bitcoin is good and for the time being, we can actually make a ten year speculation on the fact that it will still remain a  valuable and profitable investment but the question here is;

Is it wise and realistic for someone in his early twenties to set up Bitcoin as  a retirement plan such that he continues accumulating Bitcoin from this time till he gets to his retirement age?
Pages:
Jump to: